Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levels {Young Jusice}

2 posters

Go down

Levels {Young Jusice} Empty Levels {Young Jusice}

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:13 am

There was something twisted and wrong with this final level. How could they expect all of them to just fight until the other side was dead. Irena fought back against Roy, trying to hold her own. It was getting way to hard to do that. She grabbed a shield, dashing Roy back and moving away from him as best as she could. They needed a way to use their powers. She looked up. "There!" she exclaimed quietly to herself. She saw the device that was blocking their Powers. "Sophia switch! You and Rick are to close of a match!" she yelled as she ran forward, dashing Richard back the best she could. The mimic looked at the girl standing next to her, "The device is up there, we break it and we all leave here..." She said softly before looking back to Richard.
Royce was dizzy, and for a small moment he knew what was going on. He saw Irena running from him and Sophia and Richard fighting. He tried to open his mouth to say something, but suddenly, a roar left his broken and bleeding lips. He stood, grabbing a blade and egan racing towards Sophia. She was an easy target for him. "Where did you take them!!!!" He yelled in anger as he looked at the woman that stood before him.
They where becoming to aware. The 'spell' they were under was beginning to weaken. Megan looked at her uncle, her eyes a bit wide as she watched their bodies sturr and jerk. The mind control they had them under wouldn't last for long, and if it broke before they could trap the memory... They would have to very mad Demi-Gods after them. "This is getting to unsafe. Pull them!" A familiar voice echoed out as everyone watched their bodies jerk. They didn't have long to make a game plan, some one is gonna wake up early... And it aint gonna be good.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Levels {Young Jusice} Empty Re: Levels {Young Jusice}

Post by Amour Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:18 am

Sometimes…..

The Darkness just eats away at us…….

It had been a very long time since Sophia had trained with Roy, it had been even longer since she had seen him fight. Her muscles rippled in anticipation. He was used to fighting with Sophia, who partially relied on magic to fight. This Sophia relied on herself, and only herself.
Kill. Or be killed in these games.
If Roy didn't know who she was- what would she do?

There were times where Richard could remember the smell of Sophia's shampoo after her record breaking showers. Or how Irena looked at their Prom. Or how Bruce used to prepare his coffee. Before their world had been turned upside down and they had been captured to participate in a game that seemed to have no end.
He pivoted as he sensed the other girl coming at him from behind and got into a better stance to keep himself on his feet as he felt her slam into him. Everything about her seemed familiar but how she looked. He lashed out with a punch to her throat, "Just tell me where they are? Don't you know about family?" he growled as he advanced on his target.

Leaving us broken……..

And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:36 am

Irena let out a deep sign as she looked at Richard She dodged most of his punch, taking a partical hit to her jaw. She tumbled to the ground. "Rick what are you talking about it's me! It's Irena!" She called out to him as she tried to stand up. She was getting weak relly fast. She wasn't going to be able to stand this fight for much longer. She stood her ground, fighting Richard off as best she could. She needed to find a way to wake him up and quick. Or it really was going to be a fight to the death.

Roy was angry, very angry. For all he knew Sophia and Irena were dead. Looking at the ground he saw something shiney. It was Sophia's neck lace, something he had given her a few years ago. That just made his rage build even more. He gripped the necklace in his fist, walking towards her in a stomping way. "They were inoccent! Kind! Where are they!" This wasn't good. He could feel his rage building, building way to fast for his normal personality. Yes.. he was angry, but.. He shook his head, moving towards her again. "Tell me where Sophia and Irena are right now! Or I swear!" he held up the necklace, blocking the view of the control rod, sending a quick wave of power to both the girls. Giving them a small jolt of power.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:25 pm

Sometimes…..

As Roy moved toward her, she felt her power rise up. It was like coming up for a breath of fresh air while drowning. Her power rippled out and destroyed the control rod that was casting the spell on the other two.
She turned on Roy and waved her hand, making him fly back twenty feet. She turned towards Richard and pulled him up into the air and held him there.
She started to cast a spell to bring the people here that had done this to them.

Richard smiled as he realized that Irena wasn't going to last much longer, as he advanced her heard a startled cry from Roy and something behind him explode. And then he was yanked up into the air. "What the f..." as he was floating in the air he felt his mind clear. Dick felt himself come out of a fog. "Sophi?" his voice was horse as he saw his sister for the first time.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:04 am

Irena gasped as she felt on her powers come back to her. It was like a rush of pure perfection. Her eyes changed from their normal copper brown to a icey almost white blue. She smirked a little wicked smirk, "Time to really mess things up. Soon enough the creators of them game were there. "Sophia, I don't feel like we should physically hurt them, but if you and I team up, we can give them one crazy headache..." The purple haired girl spoke as she moved closed to her friend. She looked up at Roy and Richard. "Hi Boys." Bruised and Beaten, still making jokes.

Roy shook his head softly, looking down at the two girls that stood before, or below him and Richard. "Sophia? Irena? Is it really you guys?" He called out. Royce wiped his eyes looking at the two of them in shock. What happened? Why was he in the air. Everything was so confusing, it made his head hurt more. "Sophia, put us down. Please." He called to her, looking at the scene before him.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Sometimes…..

OOC: So Richard was the only one that Sophia sent into the air
Even though Sophia could see that both men where back to the men she knew she watched Dick dangle hopelessly in the air. It was a trick she uused to do when they were children and Richard had annoyed her one to many times. Her gut clenched as she thought about how close they had once been and compared that "closeness" to the recent act of him trying to kill them. Her power came out again in a gentle wave letting him abruptly fall back down to the Earth. She tucked a strand of her loose hair behind her ears and turned to look at the people that had trapped them in this world for the past few months, her demeanor change to that of a cold blooded killer- the one that they had turned her into. A clench of her fist had the two bound by invisible ropes, as she advanced towards them the air became freezing cold and her power was rippling off of her like static electricity. "Why-- why did you do this to us? Did you not think that we would find you?"

Richard picked himself up from the ground, he had seen the look in Sophia's eyes. The look of being betrayed, and he knew that right now, what she was going to become was going to be scary. And he was behind her on any action that she took with the Game Creators. "Irena-" it was beyond good to see her.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Irena looked back at Richard, her blue eyes didn't show much. She gave him a faint smile before she turned back to the game makers. She moved forward standing next to Sophia, "What shall we do with them?" She asked her friend. Irena was begining to heal, it was slow but she was able to get her self some what less injuried. All she wanted to do now was go home and take a shower, but there was a whole lot they still had to do. She glanced over at Royce and Richard, ready to follow Sophia with any choice she made.

Roy looked between the three of them, they had done it. They had finished the levels. Though it could have ended very bad. He looked at Irena, "Can you bring me my bow and arrows?" He asked her. Irena gave a soft nod, her eyes went white, and with in a few seconds Roy had his bow with an arrow drawn and pointed at the Game Masters. "We are right behind you Sophi."
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:39 am

Sometimes…..

"Because we wanted to. Because we could. We...were amused by your actions on Earth 1.'' one of the creators spoke with a slow deliberation as he stared at Sophia, "The four of you were wonderful, but you and Irena were the perfect magical pair. You amused us."

Sophia cocked her head to the right side and studied them as they gave their answers. "We...amused you? I wonder if slowly sucking the breath out of your lungs will amuse you. I know for damn sure that it will amuse me for all the pain that you put us through, but... I didn't use to be a killer. So you know what I will do to you- you can start at level one. No powers, no friends, and no knowledge of who or what you even are. And absolutely no help from the other people that you put in this hell. I'll think they'll get a kick outta meeting you." she took a few steps closer to the two the air around her dropped in temperature as she moved forward and leaned down to their level and repeated back to them the first words that were uttered to her when they brought her to the Game, "I honestly wonder how long you will last. You look weak." She touched each of their foreheads and watched as their memories of their life went away and then they were gone, and so was she.

As Sophia spoke Richard realized that this woman who was in front of him was a completely different person from the hero that he once know back on Earth, he could feel the cold that she now emanated off of herself in waves, when she talked about sucking the air out of their lungs he was afraid that his sister the one that he knew and loved was no longer in there, but her restraint shown through and she did something equally worse. The game makers wouldn't last part the third round at least, everyone in each of the levels that survived knew what the creators looked like, and with no magic and no memory of what they could or couldn't do Sophia had condemned them to death without a thought.
And then the three of them were gone- and Richard had to ask the question that was on everyone mind "No offense Irena...but traveling through time and space and between planets...that takes a lot of magic...can you get us home without Sophia?" he looked at the girl that he once loved and wondered if they could love the newer and darker versions of each other or if this strain would be too much for them to handle together. Prior to this encounter he knew Sophia held the most magic of anyone that he knew- including Zantanna and John Constantine and Rich knew that neither one of them could travel that great of a distance without outside help- the only one who could was...gone.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Irena watched Sophia with out even blinking, she was thinking the same thing that Sophia was. She stared at the game makers, her powers were rushing through her body. She looked back at Richard, "Normally I wouldn't be able to, I would need at least 2 other people. But since I haven't had been able to use my powers for days, I should be able to get us home safely." Irena said with a smirk has she held out her hand to them. It was going to be rough on her, she had done some traveling with people before, but she had no idea how far they were from Earth, or from home. She looked around at everyone, "I'm ready to head home. I could really use a shower." She tried to laugh it off, but it did really come out that way.
Royce watched Sophia with a bit of a shocked expression, it was kind of intense how angry she was, though they all were. She was a different person now. Maybe time would change that, but they had no idea. He looked over to Irena, giving her a raised eye brow. "Are you sure you can do this?" He asked her again. Only to get a dirty look from her, one that said 'I'll leave you here if you ask me that again.' He shook his head and then looked back to Sophia, holding his hand out to her. If they were going to go they needed to go now. "Are you ready to go Pretty Girl?"
He asked her.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:31 am

Sometimes…..

OOC: As Sophia is no longer around at this point I will ignore the comment Roy made in just he likes to imagine people because he went mad type of way

Richard grasped Irena's hand and gave it a squeeze, "I believe in you. Just don't get us too lost." he gave her a light chuckle as he thought about seeing Alfred and Bruce, and a hot shower. He really didn't know how long they had been gone, but he knew it had been a while. The days and nights had started to blur together as they had moved up in each of the levels, and then after they had gotten split up- Roy and Richard hadn't thought about days or nights, they had just thought about getting back to the woman that they loved. He stretched his neck and felt the familiar popping. He missed home- and his bed.

Sophia looked around her once bright and warm apartment and felt detached from it. She knew that it would go away, just like after the incidents of War World, she would be changed yes. But she wouldn't let it win, she couldn't. She wasn't a killer, she was supposed to be a hero. She cast a protection spell around the apartment and a privacy curtain so that any magical beings that may come around wouldn't sense that she was there. She didn't have it in her to deal with Roy, Richard or Irena at the moment. She started to strip off the rags that covered her and headed to the one thing that she hoped would help make her feel a little more normal. Her shower, and then her bed, she passed a picture of Roy, Richard, herself, and Spencer and studied it for a second. "I miss this..." she reached out and let her finger tips trace each of their smiles as tears silently fell down her face. Spencer was gone, but they had been given Irena who was just as wonderful, but a void was always there. She kept moving as the tears fell, helping wash away memories that she didn't want to hold on to.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:53 am

Irena smiled at the two of them, she gripped both of their hands tightly, pulling them a bit closer. She had done this before, she knew that the boys would be just fine, but she didn't know how she would turn out. She looked between bothh of them, "Ladies and Gents, please keep all body parts and objects in side the vehicle at all times! And please enjoy your ride." Her eyes went black, and with in a few seconds they were home, standing there in mt. justice, looking at their team.

Roy smiled, almost ready to cry. "Damn it's good to see all of you!" He said as the team rushed over to them, he met them half way, or at least he tried to. He felt a tug again his hand and looked back, he looked at Irena, she was white as a ghost, blood dripped from her nose. His eyes widened as he looked at her then Richard. Batman quickly moved to her, grabbing her up and taking her to the med wing. Royce looked over at Zantanna, "Whats wrong with her?" He asked, a little more harsh then he meant. Zantanna looked at him and Richard, "Magic over dose, Irena was born with magic, she does need spells like me. She'll be okay though, she's here and can get treated..." She let her words fall from her lips as she looked at them. Roy looked at Richard, "Just when we thought it was over..." They were exhausted and warn out. He wanted to know if Sophia was okay, but he also barely had enough strength to keep standing there, each of them needed some time to themselves.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:40 am

Sometimes…..

As Richard looked around Mt. Justice he reached up and touched the mask that was barley staying in place and turned and walked away from everyone. He walked back to the portal and stated the one location that only he, Sophia and Batman knew. "Location 0-0-3-20-38-4-7-5-2-4-66." The portal opened up and spoke "Acknowledged- Nightwing 8-7-5-6-7-3-4-5-2-1." he then stepped through the portal and into the similar confines of the BatCave. "God- it's good to be home." he looked around the Cave and then he heard the voice behind him.
"Who are you?" the voice came from the shadows and watched the young man closely. He was badly beaten and was wearing rags, but there was something that he knew completely about the man.

As Sophia crawled out of the shower and into her bed she finally passed out into a deep sleep, one that she hadn't had for such a long time. And blessedly there were no dreams to accompany her sleep.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:24 am

There was a calmness that fell over Mt. J, something that was relaxing, but still unconfortable, Irena slept soundly for the most part, her other self wanted out. It was going to be a long night, but at least she knew she would wake up again.
"You've been gone a long while, my child.The sound of a familiar and well loved voice called out. Irena turned to look at the woman that stood there before her...

Roy was exhausted, he moved away from everyone, heading into one of the rest rooms tht they had at the base. He knew he needed a shower, but that could all wait until morning. Roy flopped onto the bed, wrapping up in the blankets and hugging a pillow to him. And soon enough he was asleep.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down