Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before it all fell apart.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Before it all fell apart.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Before it all fell apart.

Post by Amour Fri May 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Sometimes…..
The Darkness just eats away at us…….

The man was ordinary, peoples eyes could pass over him and not even comprehend that he was in the room, he was forgettable, he could blend into a beige wall and no one would know. Which was he was selected for this job- but he doubted that his employer expected this.
He watched her walk into the lobby and greet the couple standing there with the boy, he adjusted his glasses and turned the page of his magazine. The glasses kept filming the encounter and he only glanced up again when the young boy broke away from the couple and ran to the woman walking in and saying "Mommy". After the brief shock he finished the article he was reading and felt them leave the lobby. His glasses automatically uploaded to the cloud and to another back up in his car as he took off his glasses ad placed them in his jacket pocket as his name was called for his appointment with someone in Kyle Inc.

She had been notified that Spencer was getting released and when she was getting released from Bel Rev. and today was the day- so she made a special visit to celebrate with someone. Her car pulled up to the gates of the cemetery where the care taker was waiting for her, he gave a smile and opened the gate for her to drive through. He closed it behind her as her car rolled through, she quickly shut it off and climbed out of it. Her black high heels hit the pavement and as she stood up she took off her glasses and gave the man a smile- "Thanks for doing this for me." she brushed her hair back from her face and surveyed the cemetery.
"You're the only one that visits her so I'll do it when ever you ask." the man came up to her side as her eyes landed on the one plot that she was here to see. She pulled out the flowers and started walking over to her.
When she reached the headstone she brushed off the leaves on the top and looked down at the name on the stone.
"Hey Selena." her voice was as soft as the wind as she crouched down, "She came home today- no we haven't spoken and when we do it won't be good. The lawyer delivered the new about a week ago that you died and gave her the papers saying she's in control of Kyle Inc. He said she looked good- in control, healthy. I just wanted to let you know. I probably won't be able to see you for a while- shes bound to find out and add more issues on top of our issues." she laid the flowers down and looked at the name one last time Selena Kyle Beloved Friend and Mother "Dad misses you." she stood up and with one last look turned away from her best friends mother. Her phone chimed and as she was walking she pulled it out and answered. "Yes- I'm on my way in right now. Queen can wait a few moments."

Nightwing was in Bludhaven- he watched from up high the criminals run down the street looking behind them when they should have really been looking up, "Idiots" he mumbled as he leapt off the building and flew through the air- he landed lightly in front of them and watched shock fly across their faces before they leapt into action. He evaded their punches and let out some of his own fly. "What are you doing? We have a meeting with Queen and you're out throwing punches right now?" floated through his ear piece and made him falter for a second which resulted in a good right hook to his cheek.
"God damn it Nova. I'm not coming- you don't need me. I don't want to be in the same damn city as her any way." he kicked one guy into the wall and watched him slid down unconscious.
"Everything has changed. Again. And I don't need to be there to watch it happen."

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sun May 13, 2018 5:19 am

Spencer carried her son up to the top floor, with Artemis and Wally following behind her. She had promised them some mone for taking care of her son and keeping him a secret. "You don't have to do this Spencer. It's really no big deal." Wally chimed to his friend. Spencer's eyes flashed as she caught a glance of a man she hadn't seen before. Blue eyes shifted to gold, but only breifly. Soon enough they were in her new office. Artemis watched Spencer walk in and not even blink. Her mother just died, and she just got her son back, but Spencer was cold as ice. It was quite for a bit before Spencer looked up at them. She reached out and handed Wally a check, "If there is ever, anything you need. Call me." A pause came as the dark haired female looked to her son. "He means everything to me. I will never be able to thank you for what you guys did for me."

Their meeting wasn't long, and soon enough it was just her in the office. "Rome, take my son home. Don't let anyone see him." And just like that the two disappeared. She was alone again, sitting at her mother's desk, the company that was built ground up. Her eyes looked down at the paper work that sat there. So much that she had to catch up on. But first there was something else she had to do. "Rebecca, call Bruce Wayne, set an appointment right away. Make sure the whole Wayne family is there." It was time they talked.

[color=#ff0000]Royce stood in the lab, fixing up some of his arrows. "So Spencers back huh, thoughtshe would be stuck in that hell hole forever. Guess she wasn't bad after all." Roy thought to himself as he finished up. He had a meeting soon with Queen and others, but being the way he was he was going to wait until last minute to get ready. Which was now. The red head moved away from his arrows and over to his jacket, grabbing it and tossing in on. "What was this meeting about again?" He asked out loud as he waliked out of the lab and to where he needed to be. Getting there just in time. [color]
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed May 16, 2018 3:26 am

Sometimes…..

The top floor was hers. Her heels clicked across the floor as she headed towards her office- five years ago, fresh off of war world she had doubts that she would ever be in charge of WayneCorp. sometimes she did still have doubts being the CEO of WayneCorp. but she loved every second of it and had fought tooth and nail for the Board to give her this. Leia fell in step beside her as they walked across the top floor to her office. "Mr. Queen, Mr. Harper and Mr. Wayne are all not here for the meeting so you have a few moments to prepare." Leia tapped on her iPad and pulled up a new email sent from Kyle Inc. There was a small falter in her steps and then she pressed a few more times, "Leia what is it? Richard also won't be attending this meeting." Sophia had heard her friends quick intake of breath and was curious, "I ordered you up a double chocolate mocha," she mumbled as she pushed open the door. When both woman moved into Sophia's office she pushed the door shut and looked at Sophia who was already moving to sit behind the desk. "Miss Wayne- it's been requested that you meet at Kyle Inc tonight with Miss Kyle." Sophia was typing on her desk and when Leia said that she paused and looked up at the young woman, her eyes flashed quickly with anger and curiosity before being shut down. "Accept it. We have a few deals already in place prior to Selena passing that she could be trying to worm her way out of."
"Do you think she can?"
"No, not without causing a huge hit financial hit to Kyle Inc. I know how to protect my interests and the contracts are iron clad and lay out in detail what happens if someone breaches the contract. Spencer wouldn't make her first move against the board going against Wayne Corp and Wayne Technologies, her board would remove her if she tried." she tipped her head back down to look at her desk, her fingers tapped onto the email and read it herself. "Accept it and let me know as soon as Oliver or Roy make it in please." knowing she was dismissed Leia gave a small nod and left the office.
Sophia's gut was clenched as she turned away from the desk and looked out the wide expansive windows- she crossed her arms and looked out at Gotham.
"What do you want Spencer." she asked herself.

Richard leaned back in his chair that was in his version of the Bat Cave. He had pooped a can of soda and was taking a sip when the email flashed across the screen. His breath caught in his throat as he read who it was from and what was being asked of him. His fist clenched and the soda can was crushed sending soda running down his hand and onto his leg. "God damn it all." anger surged through him as he saw that Sophia and Bruce already accepted the appointment time. He stood up quickly which caused the chair to fall back and threw the mangled can against the wall near his computer. His fingers went to the necklace under his shirt as he calmed down. "What in the world do you want from us?" he mumbled.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 am

Spencer had quite a bit of time before the meeting with three, well one person she didn’t really want to see. But she had to. There had to be a back up plan.... in case the worst happened. And no matter how much Spencer wanted to hid her son from him, she knew she had to tell him. Her hand went to her wrist, running her fingers over the gems that lines her bracelet, the thing that gave her power. “He’s still my son, but he deserves to know.” She mumbled slightly to herself before she stood up.

The large room was lovely, and the picture of her mother was purely elegant. “Rebecca, have that painting removed and hung in my office.” The female spoke as she reached down and grabbed her bag. “I will return before the Wayne’s get here.” She spoke getting a nod from her assistant. Spencer needed to see her, she had to see her. It was time. The drive wasn’t long, but soon enough she was there standing at the grave sight of her mother. “You couldn’t wait a little longer...” her words were like venom as she stood there cold as ice. Her eyes were gold just like the Cat. Her and the beast were one now, the felt together.

Spencer turned on her heels shortly after, leaving her mother and heading back home to get her and her son ready for a rough bit of time.

Roy raced out of his place. Heading straight over to the meeting. It was a quick drive but non the less he wanted to get there quick enough. The red head pulled to a stop, parking his car and getting out quickly before heading up stairs.
”I’m here”

Roy thought to Sophia as the elevator brought him up to her office. As he stepped out he saw Oliver, “hey.” He said lightly to the other male. Things had been kinda rough between them. Nothing super bad but it was still rough. He glanced over and saw Sophia, giving her a soft smile before looking back to Queen.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed May 16, 2018 9:09 pm

Sometimes…..

Sophia didn't turn around when Roy and Oliver came into her office by the elevator that was only supposed to be used in emergencies. "Gentlemen how is my assistant going to tell me when you arrive when you circumnavigate her desk completely?" she asked as she finally turned away from Gothams' lights.
"PLATO secure office."
Of course ma'am Her AI which was integrated into the whole building and all her personal devices sounded off as the windows went dark and the doors clicked shut. He also shut down all technology that he wasn't paired up with.
"So first off Oliver I have something to discuss with you- I want Q-core's Q-phone." she stated simply, she sat back down and motioned for the two men to take a seat. Her long curly black hair fell around her shoulders and her blue eyes pierced Oliver Queen waiting for a response.

Oliver had given Roy a nod when he had gotten off of the elevator, he thought about the young man like a son and hated the disconnect that the two were having at the moment. But since Roy and himself owned the controlling shares of Queen Industries and Q-core they were forced together on more then one occasion. Oliver knew about the AI that Sophia had designed and seeing it in action always surprised him, he pulled out his phone to check the time and the screen went completely dark. With a small sigh he slipped it back into his suit pocket. How to get her to give him the AI for use in the Green Arrow Tech or any tech he thought as he looked around her office, he'd been here more then a few times but the young CEO had a tendency to redecorate every few weeks.
"I want Q-core's Q-phone." breached his thinking. "How you even know that is beyond me. But you can't have it." He stated simply.

[color=#9966ff]"I have my ways. Also to state they were legal ways and not other mystical ways... I don't want it for the business I want it for it's compatibility with PLATO." she tapped her desk screen again and brought up the specs for the phone and for her AI in a holographic form in front of the two men. "I believe that fundamentally the two are on the same source code and would be easier for us to transfer PLATO onto and use at a greater level. I'll give you time to think about it- but I want it."
God this girl was a shark and he knew that she would wind up getting what she wanted, it just was up to him to how long they held out and also to check back in with his tech team to see if they had even come close to the AI that Sophia had made.
"I'll think about it." he paused and looked at the two of them, "Let's get down to what we are really here for. Spencer Kyle."

Sophia tapped her screen again and the specs went away, she leaned back into her seat and tapped her fingers on the desk as she thought. "There is an issue there, while in Bel Rev she was seen talking to a few of the Justice League enemies, but at that time not disclosed our identities. That could of course change since she's out. I have a few contingency's if she decides to go down that road, but they all present their own issues as backlash. What are your concerns?"

I am not going. I am not going to that damn meeting.
Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu May 17, 2018 1:36 am

”wait,” Roy’s voice echoed through the room as he looked at the other two in the room. “You two don’t seriously think after all these years that Spencer would try anything. I doubt she even wants anything to do with us.” Roy said with a pause as he looked at the two, then to Sophia. “She was your best friend at one point.” He then loooked to Oliver, before he stood up.

Hands reached into his pockets, it was still in there like it had been for years. He wanted to give her it now, to remind her of where they use to be. Who they all use to be. He turned his back to them for a brief moment before crossing his arms and looking back at the two.
He had nothing else to say and just wanted to go back to his shop to work on his new gear.

Bright blue eyes looked up from the toy he was playing with. Eyes flickered to cat like slits as he watched her walk into the room. “Mommy!” The boy called as he stood up and ran over to her. It was turn that they boy had powers, just like his mom.... but just like Sophia too. It scared her, she had no idea how powerful he could be. Was he only going to mainly show powers like his mother or like his aunt. “Hello my Little lion.” Spencer cooed as she held her son close to her.
“Mommy needs you to meet someone okay.”
Her words were gentle as she sat him back down in the floor. “Go get changed.”

Spencer stood and watched him run off with the nanny to get dressed. “Rome, make sure you keep him in the side room until I call for him.” She said before turning on her heels and walking away. Soon enough they were on their way back to Kyle Inc. It was going to be a long day.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu May 17, 2018 2:29 am

Sometimes…..

"Roy-" his name came out on a sigh, "She was my best friend, I'd have done anything for her," I did do everything for her "That does not mean that I can't be realsitc about what may or may not happen. She killed someone and we all have to live with it- she knows who we all are, and that is something that is a pressing matter. She is neither a hero or a villain yet. Bel Rev is not a place that lets you come out the same person, and again we have to prepare for whatever she might say or do. AND that means that at some point we may have to fight her. Are you prepared to do that?"

"Are you prepared for that Nova?" Oliver asked, he leaned forward and put his elbows on his knees, "Normally this would be a conversation Batman would be heading, this would be something the Justice League would hold on the Watch Tower or The Hall of Justice.""Yes it would be- but they aren't here. They haven't been here for a while, I've been heading the Justice League and sending out the Missions and dealing with the PR and everything that comes along with it- hence this meeting with one of the remaining founders." Sophia was looking him down with a look that he knew all too well this was why she dominated in the business world. She was a damn shark.
"I understand that, but my point is things change, stuff happens and the world changes. Give her a chance. Feel it out, go from there if we need to." he looked at Roy and noticed the indent in his pocket and wondered how in the world he hid that from the one person who knew everything, but when he looked at Sophia it clicked. She did know- but chose to not disclose that to Roy. A small smirk graced his face as he leaned back. The worlds protection was in very capable hands.

Sophia caught the glance and dipped her head towards Oliver and then looked back at Roy, "I agree with Ollie- but we'll see how tonight turns out and form my opinion off of that. Speaking of Gentleman- I need to make an exit and I'd appreciate it if you let Leia know I went out the elevator." she winked at the two men and then was gone. Her seat swayed a little as it's occupant left.
"God damn that still gets me every time." Oliver rocked back and slapped his hands on his knees, shaking his head as he did.

The wonderful thing about being a twin, even with no powers, he knew when ever Sophia was around him. "Why are you here?" he turned around and looked at the woman who's fit was on his computer and ass in his seat. The same blue eyes looked back at him and studied him. "We have a meeting."
"WE do not. You do. Seems your more apt to break the news that dear old dad has been gone for some time now. And you're more able to deal with what ever nonsense she wants to spew." he rubbed the back of his neck as he started to pace around his cave. "Sophia I can't deal with what ever she wants. She shut me out, she shut us all out and didn't give us a second thought as she fucked our lives over."
"True Dick she did do that. But we can and we will be better then her, plus we owe Selena."
"That's low even for you to pull out that card." he looked at her anger flashing in his eyes but he knew just as well as her that she had won him over and that they were both going to the meeting.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu May 17, 2018 5:16 am

Bruce looked at himself in the mirror. He had been a mess since Selena died, and now he had to go see Spencer, the one person in this world that looked just like her. A glass hung in his hand filled with Scotch. He shot the drink down and then placed the glass done, grabbing his jacket before he headed to Kyle Inc.

Bruce pulled up and got out of his car. Making his way up to Spencer’s new office. His eyes stopped on his kids when he saw them. A deep exhale left his lips as he moved closer to him. Then he saw her, Spencer....

The dark haired female was leaning against her desk, her back into the door, she could smell the three there, but she was busy on the phone. “I understand what your saying, but I run this company now, meaning I will be involved in all the choices made.” She sounded blank, there was no feeling or emotion in her words.

Spencer turned and looked up at the three, a deep exhale left her lips as she hung up and set her phone down motioning for them to enter her office. There were 3 chairs in front of her. Spencer sat down and waited for them.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu May 17, 2018 3:45 pm

Sometimes…..

After being led into Spencer's office he watched her, his blue eyes like ice, his heart pounding in his chest. And then hearing her speak his heart slowed down, the woman in front of him was no one. He used to have feelings for a loving, wonderful, slightly crazy young woman. And no where did he see her. He crossed his arms and refused the seat. Easier to maintain power and the control to leave by standing. His mouth was in a hard line as they waited for this phone call to end.

Sophia had her tablet out and PLATO was running a few background programs, where she learned the office had two bugs and video surveillance. She had shut down all video surveillance before Richard and her entered the building, including the one in Spencer's personal office. but did debate about shutting down the ears in the office. She glanced up and looked at Spencer coolly, she brushed back some of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. She also had magically protected them and kept a shield between them and Spencer. While she no longer sensed the internal turmoil that used to plauge the young woman she wasn't taking any chances. Don't say anything, the office is bugged.

With that both twins looked around the room studying the new additions, and wondering if just maybe, the office was bugged prior to Selena's death.

Leaving us broken……
And unrecognizable.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu May 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Spencer looked at the two, one eye bright gold the other a deep forest green. Sophia was right when she said you don’t leave Bel Rev the same, Spencer sure as hell didn’t. The female crossed her legs as she sat there. “I’m guessing both of you still go by Wayne?” She asked as she reached into her top drawer and grabbed a file that had a contact in it. “Selena made a mistake when she set up that contact with Kyle Inc and Wayne Corp. She had it written up for a 5 year plan but only put it in for a year.” Spencer spoke before she reached over handing the contact to Sophia.

“You can have your team read over it before signing.
I’m not too worried about it, just wanted to catch it before it was too late.” Her words trailed off as she turned her head listening in to the sound she heard. Her heart rate picked up, eyes shifting to the cat. She then looked to Richard mostly as she stood. She moved over to the side door of her office, stopping for a moment as she turned to look back at them. “Let me start by saying this. What your about to see means more to me then my own life, if you try to hurt it or take it away....” she paused looking both them in the eye. “I will kill you.”

And with that she opened the door and walked in. Spencer knew Sophia would feel Xander first, being magically had its perks, but it was really Richards reaction she was worried about. The female was only gone for a brief moment before she walked back out, her son tucked behind her legs. “Richard, meet Xander Kyle, your son.”
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu May 17, 2018 6:51 pm

Sometimes…..

Sophia held out her hand and accepted the file from Spencer, still not speaking to her. She flicked it open and read the notation that Spencer had caught, while she would still have to go over the whole document before signing it was a good catch. She closed the folder and tucked it under her Q-Pad. And that's when she felt it, at the edge of her mind someone was using magic around her. She tightened her control and shut off the bugs in Spencer's officer. "Yes, we still go by Wayne. You need to clean your office up the next time you invite people in, you had eyes and ears in here that I had to shut down. I don't appreciate that Miss Kyle, and I don't appreciate magic being used around me." she turned on her heel and started toward the door and only paused when Spencer spoke again. "Let me start by saying this. What your about to see means more to me then my own life, if you try to hurt it or take it away...I will kill you." Now that was interesting. She glanced over her shoulder and looked at the young boy peeking out between Spencer's legs. Her breath caught. "God damn Spence."

Richard watched the two women interact and was surprised that Spencer thought they wouldn't use the Wayne name any longer. And then his stomach hit his feet as the boy was brought out. His fists clenched, "You slimy bitch." he shook his head in disgust as Sophia laid a calming hand on his arm. Calm down brother, there is a kid in the room He tore his eyes away from the boy and looked at Spencer filled with anger. "Get him out of here, so we can discuss this stunt you're pulling." he spat out at her, his words filled with venom.

Oliver reviewed the footage that was given to him by the PI and he felt sick to his stomach watching Wally and Artemis hand over the boy. The boy Richard Wayne had no idea existed. "That's going to put a kink in Sophia's plan of wait and see." he mumbled too himself as he swirled around his scotch.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

”you slimy bitch.”

There it was, any once of hope she had was now fully gone. Her eyes went glaze, all emotion was now fully gone. Spencer knelt down to Xander, speaking to him softly in a different language. The boy looked up at the other male in the room. Bright blue eyes stared at him, he looked just like Richard. His eyes then moved to Sophia then to his mother. The boy nodded to her before walking back over to Rome and walking out.

“Slimy bitch huh? Not the worst I’ve ever been called, but then again, if this was 5 years ago... it might have hurt.” She spoke icily as she grabbed the other folder in her top drawer. “I’m not pulling a stunt, I was just wanting you to know you had a son. But I guess he will be fatherless.” Spencer said as she handed him the file. It had two things in it, a paternity test and a contact that basically said she wanted nothing, and that he legally wasn’t the father of her son.

Her gold eyes then turned to Sophia, a wicked smirk filled her lips. “I don’t appreciate you hacking my system, neither would Selena or our board of reps.” She paused, her smile fading and her body shifting to were she was looking out the window with her back to them. “I could careless what happens to us. It’s obvious that we could never go back to who we were... but he deserves a father.”

Eyes glanced back to the twins, a glimpse of emotion filled them, but was quickly taken away. Today was a bad day. And she just wanted it to end.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu May 17, 2018 9:04 pm

Sometimes…..

Sophia watched the boy leave and then responded to Spencer, "It wasn't your system I hacked, hence why I did it. Let me see that please Richard. I was the one that made your system which is why I thought you'd like to know you and your mother were being spied on." she took the folder from Richard and quickly scanned it. "Even with your extended stat in Bel Rev you know that Richard has to sign paperwork stating that he gives up parental control, and since he hasn't and I'd know as his lawyer if he did, and his signature can't be forged he still has paternity rights. Which after we preform our own DNA test we will use if Xander is really Richards. You deserve to be called a slimy bitch after everything that happened and hiding a son for god knows how long." Sophia snapped the folder shut and looked her dead in the eyes. "I find you a horrible person right now. But I regret that Richard spoke without thought in front of Xander." she pulled out her Q-Pad and pulled up PLATO and scanned all the documents into her AI.

Richard looked at the door the boy disappeared through, "You think you don't deservy to be called slimy? You were the one that kept him from having a father, from an aunt, from knowing Bruce before he disappeared. You. You killed someone. You cut all your friends out that were WILLING
to stand by you even with what you had done. You then concealed our son from me. And you want me to be nice and not call you what you are? He could have had his family while you where in Bel Rev, you took that away from him and from me. You should feel shitty, and yeah. If he is mine, bet your ass I'm going to fight for him. Just like I tried to fight for you. But this time, I won't back down." he took a step towards her.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum