Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.W.A.T

Go down

S.W.A.T Empty S.W.A.T

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Lennox "La Víbora Negra" Santiago

Normally being the new girl sucked, but not for Lennox. She followed right in her fathers foot steps, top of her class, high marks, excellent agent, all of it. In Mexico she was known as La Vibora Negra, The Black Viper. Now she was transferring to the LA Swat unit, a slight down grade from her FBI position, but after the bullet she took to the chest the Bureau thought it would be a better idea. She agreed, she needed to move away from her home, join a new place where she could start a new. Little did she know that her past would follow her, in more way then one.

Lennox stepped out of the elevator, her red bottom heels tapped against the ground as she moved to the Commanding Officers office. She tapped on the door before opening it slowly, see the Co and Hondo standing there. "Wow, si no es el gran Hondo.*" She spoke with a small laugh, watching as Hondo moved in to give her a hug. "I heard we were getting new people, never thought it would be you." Hondo replied with a chuckle. Lennox and Hondo went way back. They grew up together until Lennox moved back to Mexico when her father died. Lennox looked between the CO and Hondo, "Sorry if I interrupted, I got a bit lost. Just need to know where to put my bag and to suit up." She said with a raised eyebrow.

One could tell simply by the way she was dressed that Lennox was meant to be an FBI agent, and while she still technically was one, she would now be more SWAT then anything else. But if they needed an FBI middle man, then there she was. She was dressed in a finally tailored black suit, with a gorgeous blood red blouse under her jacket. Her make up was perfect, not to much and not to little, long black hair fell down her back in perfectly loose curls. After she was told where to go she left, moving to go fill her locker and meet the rest of the team.

David "Deacon" Kay

Deacon stood down in the locker room, looking down at his phone for a few moments, taking just a minute to disconnect from everything. Hondo had been made captain over him, which made him a little salty, but he would move on soon enough. They were also getting a new Director. Alessio Ortega, rumored to run a very tight ship. New members where being added to the teams left and right, their newest one would be here today. He switched over to flipping through her file, reading up about her. She didn't look like a cop, but then again, her record spoke for itself. Known for taking down a large Cartel in Mexico they called her the black viper. "I wonder if her personality will fit with the team." He said with a chuckle before he turned, hearing the sound of heels tapping against the ground. There she stood, Lennox the new girl. Deacon smiled, trying to be welcoming. "You must be Lennox, your locker is here next to mine and Chris." He said, pointing it out to her.

Lennox gave him a smile as she stepped over to her locker, "You must be Deacon." her accent was thick on her words, it was clear that she had been in Mexico for a while. "That I am. Nice to meet you." He said shaking her hand before he grabbed the rest of his gear. "May want to change fast, meeting starts in about 10 minutes." He said before he walked off. Time for work, he needed his head in the game, they were still dealing with the aftermath of the shooting that happened. He stepped into the training room, watching the rest of the gang for a few minutes, taking the time to chat with them.

Daniel "Hondo" Harrelson

Hondo had spent most of his night looking over the files of the new hires that were moving into the area. One was from Mexico, someone he knew from many years ago. The morning had come all to soon, and before he knew it he was at work, putting things in his locker before he went to the CO's office. Kora had been their CO for the last few years. As he walked into her office he gave her a soft smile. "Morning Boss." He said setting down the files before he turned to the knock on the door. He looked her up and down, "La Vibora Negra, its been a while." Hondo said before he clasped her in a hug.

Before long it was just him and Kora again, "You ready for this new team?" He asked her as he watched the girl walk away. A small part of him wondered why she chose here, why LA. Maybe later he would ask her to go out for a few drinks so they could talk, there was more then she was telling and he could sense it.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum