Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

5 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:37 am

Xander sighed, "Well, according to the books, these bunkers are several feet down into the earth. Some are more than 30 feet others are around 10 feet. If you want, I can turn into a barn owl and see how long we have until we hit the bottom." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:46 pm

"Why? I am going to laugh when hit the bottom....cause I don't think there is a bottom. I want to be proven wrong."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Xander looked at her, "Thats a first."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

"That I want to be proven wrong? Or that I am going to laugh? Reiko nevermind I want to kill this boy.There might be a fight." Bonnie said she was getting so mad with this boy.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Xander sighed, "I doubt you OR I will win. We are on the same level based on our magical status." he informed.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

"Yea. But I don't just live off my magic. I lived on the streets for so long that you pick up on how to survive. And I don't use my magic in a fight, it's a cheat or a chruch."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Xander sighed, "I've been sold to MANY people when my powers came in. I was treated as an animal. I don't rely on my powers and I learned that long ago. Shifting into different animals is tiring and I can only go into 3 animals. One being a panther. Another being a barn owl and the third being a dolphin." he explained.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:20 pm

"Yea. Dolphin would help you so much in a fight." Bonnie rolled her eyes as she looked through her bag. She pulled out a glass jar filled with apples. "Want one?" she took three out and gave one to Queen and then held the other out to Xander. Try and be nice. Try and be nice, try and be nice/
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Xander accepted the apple, "Thank you." he said. He bit into it and ate half of it. "Glacies," he said. He stopped walking and knelled down to her, "Here you go. Its not meat but it'll fill your stomach." he said, his voice gentle and kind, not blunt and uncaring as before.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Bonnie just munched on her apple as she watched Xander change from butt-head to a semi-nice person. Can't be that hard on him....not like I was that nice myself.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Xander's usually blank and expressionless face turned into a kind and smile appeared on his face as Glacies accepted the half eaten apple. "You know, I never told anyone about my past. I guess I trust you enough to know."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:35 pm

"That's really not your past. That's just something that happend in your past. A tiny part for sure. But still just a part not the whole. And thank you for that insite." Bonnie put the jar back into her bag and then took out another one. She shook it up and it sent out a very very weak glow at first and got brighter by the second.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Xander sighed, "The thing is, I barely remember any of my past. So, what I told you is basically part of what I remember." he said. He stood up and saw the faint glow. His expression went back to the way it was before and he followed Bonnie.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:45 pm

"Pretty nice huh?" she moved her light up to the walls and looked at them trying to see if there was anything else in the cave/steps.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Xander nodded, "Yup. Now we can see."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 pm

"Sound so happy about that." Bonie muttered as she held the light out in front of them so they could all see.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Xander sighed, "I am happy. One of the traits that I don't get, unless I shift, is to see in the dark. So, yeah." he explained. Glacies looked at him, her eyes saying, "Why are you telling her all of this?!" Xander looked at Glacies, "Glacies, I understand your concern but making friends can be a very powerful thing in the mere future. You know why he chases after me." he mumbled.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 pm

"He wants both of us now. Good thing he didn't see Reiko or Bones. He would know where to find us all if he had." Bonnie said know what "he" he was refering to.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Bones: (raises an eyebrow then looks away and shakes his head)
Silver
Silver
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

http://pkmnss.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=f49140b512e9588413be3

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Xander looked at Boonie, "Promise not to kill me, maime me, or anything that will hurt me?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Cheaka Higarashi wrote: Boonie,

OOC: Really? Very Happy

Bonnie just smirked.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Xander sighed, "Ok. My current 'master' or step father is the King. Which is why the Shadow is after me." he said. Then, he tensed his body, just in case someone hit him....hard.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Bonnie stopped and looked at him, "So know he knows where two of the four are? Nice." then she kept walking.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Xander looked at Bonnie. He sighed, "Why do you think I live in a cave? I hate him because he makes me use my power to entertain him. Believe it or not I use to smile and laugh out in the open. But thank to him, I cut off most emotions towards people and now Glacies is the only one who sees those cut off emotions."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm

"All I said was that it was nice that he knew were two of the four of us are and what we look like. Didn't want you to give me that speech. We all know what it's like to be around someone like him."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum