Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

5 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:02 am

Reiko stared at him again. A-A... strong magical force? She bit her lip harder. "U-Uh..." She quickly scanned the area. "I-I hate saying this... but c-can I trust you? I-I mean, t-this is pretty b-big... I t-think anyway..."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:04 am

Xander looked at Reiko, "My name is Xander Huff. Age 17 and I have an Ice Panther named Glacie. I trust you, is that good enough?" he said. Before she could answer he morphed into a black panther. Then changed back. "I am known as a Formoexprobravi." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:12 am

Reiko's eyes glistened sligt and she went from biting her lip to smiling lightly in a split second. "Xander Huff, i-it's a pleasure to meet you." She set her hand on her shoulder. "I'm Reiko Kimiki, age 16. And I'm known as a..." She glanced at a piece of paper that was on the ground, muttering something as it was engulfed in flames. "...Rune." She glanced up at him.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:16 am

Xander let out a sigh he didn't knew that he had held, "Nice to meet you, Reiko. So you're the one who steals food from Al huh?" he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 am

Reiko stared at him for a moment before chuckling softly. "Aheh. Not to boast, but yeah... T-That's me!"
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:23 am

Xander's eyes smiled, "Well, it was nice meeting you but I have to.........ah find some food for my panther." he said. He turned around, and so did Glacie.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 am

"It's was nice meeting you too Xander. Goodbye and good luck..." She said, glancing at their backs with a small smile.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:28 am

{its Glacie not Gracie Alice.}

Xander looked back, "Beware the Shadows." he said. Then he walked away.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 am

{...I am just made of fail today! Sorry... ^^'}

Reiko glanced at him before looking at the wall next to her. "You too..." She muttered with a small sigh.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Bonnie and Queen had watched the two people talking, the Rune and something else. She was petting Queen's head as they listened to what they were saying. "What do you think girl? Time to go meet new people?" she asked her pet lion.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Xander was walking back when he saw a girl with a black lion. He sighed, he didn't have the time to go and talk with her because he needed to feed Glacie. So, he walked right past the girl.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 am

Bonnie and Quenn got up and out of there hideing spot and went to meet the girl. "Be nice Queen. Don't scare her. Be nice."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:09 am

Reiko continued nibbling on her bread, unaware of more visitors.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 am

Queen just looked at her with wide un-blinking eyes. "Don't do that face. No face." Bonnie said as she put her hand on Queen's head. "Hello."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:37 am

"Wah!?" Reiko's head snapped up and she looked up to the two. "Oh, um, h-hi?"
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 am

"Hello. Ahh.. my name is Bonnie Fire and this is my good friend..."she bent down and shakes Queen's head, "Queen."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 am

"Pleasure..." Reiko said, slightly arching an eyebrow. "I'm Reiko Kimiki and if you ever spot a grey owl around her, he's my pet, Bluu."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:46 am

"Hear that. Don't eat anything owl like for a while. Queen look at me when I talk to you. No owl." she was talking to the lion like it was a person. Queen looked down at the ground a paw moveing back and forth. "Sorry about that...it's nice to meet you."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 am

Reiko blinked hard a few times. "Y-yeah..." She said quietly, nibbling on the bread again.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:01 am

"Okay...I see you don't like people...or you just don't like me...or you really like that bread."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:04 am

"Your right... on the people part... and the bread." She held out a part of the loaf. "Wanna piece?"
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:09 am

Bonnie looked down at Queen and then back up at the girl. "Sure. I would love a piece."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:12 am

She smiled lightly. "Does your..." She looked at Queen. "...er, pet want a piece too?"
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 am

Queen turned to look at her with what seemed like a glare. "She is not a pet. She can come and go as she wants. She just doesn't. She is family. And she would love a piece."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:37 am

She raised her hands in a defeat sign. "Alright, alright... sorry." She said quietly, offering Queen a piece.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum