Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

5 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 12 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 am

Xander nodded, "Ok." He looked at one of the men, "Who sent you?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 12 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Amour Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:57 am

OOC: Cheaka...your the one who brought them in...so you have to play them. Please?
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:03 am

{ok. -.-}

Random guy looked at Xander, "Um......he didn't give us his name. But he has the same hair color as you." he said. He sounded drunk.

Xander sighed, "Great." he said. Though, the scent of corn reminded him of something or someone. But he couldn't remember who.

{Also, Shadows. Your character is not fully 'awaken'. So, I will limit you 4 potions you can make. Ok?}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 am

"So a guy who looks like you...paid them to come after us? Is that what I am getting?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:14 am

The man looked at them, "He was also about your age sir." he added. Then, he was out.

Xander sighed, "Erase his memories. By the way, where do you get all of these things?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 am

Bonnie looked at him with a glare. "I stole them. And with the light one...I added some herbs to make it stronger. The only ones that I can make are healing. Why?" she went back into her bag, and you could here things moveing around, then she found what she was looking for. "This should do it." she put a drop on each person's forehead. Then she stood up again.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:25 am

Xander shrugged, "No reason. Just a thought I had." he said. But, something bugged him. "Where and why do I remember that scent? I know the scent but I can't match it up with anyone I know..." he thought.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 am

"Let's keep moving. Do you want to know where I got each one? I can tell you. If you really want to know. You might not like how I got them though. It wasn't in a very good way." Bonnie said as she got the light back out again. She pushed Bones in front of her and then grabbed Reiko's arm and pulled her with them as she started to walk.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:38 am

Bones: (Wondered at first why he was being pushed then decided he didn't care and just went along with it). . .
Silver
Silver
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

http://pkmnss.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=f49140b512e9588413be3

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Xander shrugged, "You can share it if you want. Its your choice not mine." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:07 am

"Yea....I really don't want to tell you how I got them. There owner's are still looking for me. Less I say the better it is for all of us..." she said with a small smile at Xander.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:46 am

Xander smiled and then it was gone, "I see. Let us hope IF they find you, which I highly doubt, you won't be thrown in jail. Then I'd have to beg the King to let you go." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 pm

"Oh. That means your starting to like me. Or you just don't want him to get one of the four of us...hope it's the first one though...." she said with a small laugh.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Xander crossed his arms, "A little bot of both to be truthful." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 pm

(New RP in Fantasy)

Bones: . . .
Silver
Silver
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

http://pkmnss.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=f49140b512e9588413be3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:20 am

"Well I always like the truth..and thank you for that." she said with a smile as she looked over at Xander.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:48 am

Xander nodded in response.

{ok. :3}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 am

"So...if the Kind does find out that we are all togther...what happens?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 am

Xander sighed, "You'll be like me. Only looked at as entertainment or as a pet. OR he will use you for something else like.......taking over Europe or something like that." he answered.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 am

"How could he use me to take over Europe? I am not even to my full power none of us are....and all I can do is..." her voice trailed off as she finsed, "healing potions. He would make me heal his army..." she said in a dead quite voice.

Last edited by Shadows on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 am

Xander nodded, "Yea. I ran away a few days ago. Hence why I'm being targeted by Oiryan." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 am

"Yea....and once he finds all four of us...it whon't stop with Europe.."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 am

Xander nodded, "Yea. I know that much." he said. He lifted his hand towards his stone necklace and held it. It was a memento of his brother, who died 3 days before he was sold off.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:23 am

"Can I tell you....that when he finds us. Cause we all know that he will...I will be flipping scared out of my mind...but only on the inside. No one but you four will now that I am screaming on the inside. I hate him." she said with a mean look on her face.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:24 am

Xander nodded, "Ok. But, I will be the ONLY one who will go with him. Got it? No one else."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum