Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer After: A New War

4 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Summer After: A New War - Page 17 Empty Re: The Summer After: A New War

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:09 pm

"There was an idea to bring together a group,
of remarkable people, so when we needed them,”

OOC: I will rob a bank.

Mioko looked at the Giant, "I might be able to zap his hand...but if he moves even slightly, I have the chance of hitting Zoey. Actually I would hit her anyway, the energy current would flow through her to." Mioko hefted the hammer to the other hand, she could fell her weapons close to her...her eyes traveled along the Giant until she got to the coin pouch/thing at his waist. "Humm."

Jason was staying quite until he started to see Zoey disappear slowly but surely, "We could go after the toes, but he has to drop her...then, I can fly up and catch her." he mumbled as he started to think out a plan.

"Yeah...but Alice is right, Zoey's about to become jelly in the Giants hand. Anyway...what does he want? He keeps saying six... any one have any ideas about that?" she asked softly as she threw the bolt of the lightning at the Giants foot. Just to see what it would do.

Zoey could feel herself start to slip into the other world, and as she did she thought, Can Giants travel trough to the shadow world? Hopeful not. she was almost there, but she knew that if the stupid Giant squeezed her again she was going to be all the way back into the human plane and that would not be good.

{The funny thing is, that you had taco's and I had taco soup. Very Happy}

”they could fight the battles,
that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:18 pm

"You were made to be ruled.
●●●●

{Mmm... Criminal life. xD Have you ever watched the show Beyond Scared Straight, if I can ask randomly?}

"Yeah let's not fry her please..." Alice mumbled softly as she watched.

The Giant hissed, taking a small step back and looking down at his foot. He frowned before lifting his foot and aiming for the four.

"Move move move!!" Leo's eyes widened slightly as he ran to the side, avoiding the shadow of the foot of the giant.

{Mmm... I could do for some taco soup... it's freezing. BTW, why are you up? xD}

●●●●

In the end, you will always kneel."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:33 pm

OOC: Mr. Y made us watch that last year in health, and the episode that we watched had a guy with a green strip in his hair and we called him 'Poptart' it was AWESOME. Why?

Jason grabbed Alice and pushed her to the safety of the trees, "Okay...Mioko can you do that again? This time at a higher voltage?" he yelled out to his sister who was still standing under the descending foot, "Alice...Alice...how high can you make your fire powers go? Leo...go after the other foot." Jason was pointing at the foot that he wanted Leo to go after.

"Yeah, sure, I can do that." Mioko muttered darkly as she looked up at the foot that was falling towards her, she threw her hand up and the bolt of lightning made a large 'crack' as it flew out of her hand to the bottom of the Giant's foot. She rolled out of the way quickly, "Jason we need the pouch thing at his waist!" she yelled over to her brother.

Zoey slipped out of the Giants hand and started the long fall down. She fled the shadow world so that someone could see her falling from 60 or 70 feet. As she fell she started to scream.

OOC: Because I...I have no idea. But I woke up at six, our time, and took a shower, and got dressed. Hoping to get my hair dye, and clothes, and shoes today.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:21 am

●●●●

{Because I watched it just recently. It's a pretty epic shoooow~}

"On it!" Leo grinned as he walked over to the other foot, swinging his hammer up, then slamming it back down before jogging away.

The Giant groaned in pain and swung his other foot up before successfully falling flat on his butt.

"P-Pretty high... I think." She stammered quietly as she looked at him before looking over as she saw Zoey falling. "Zoey!"

To be honest, Nico thought all the noise was just rowdy campers being stupid or the Hermes cabin pranking people. So he walked out, probably concussed from hitting his head again, hair in disarray, shuffling out in a pair of Alice's slippers. He stumbled across the scene and would have asked what was going on if he didn't notice his half sister plumitting to her doom. Quickly, he held his hand up and the earth cracked alittle before a few skeletons came out and successfully caught Zoey. "Whew..." He sighed softly in relief. "Anyone mind telling me what's going on?"

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:43 am

OOC: It's a really great show.

Mioko ran over to where the pouch thing was at, she formed another lightning bolt and shot it at the bag, it cause a small tear. Large enough to for a human hand and arm to fit in, she stuck her hand in and started to reach around. "Yeah. I got you." she pulled out another small bag and she could hear the jingling of jewelry. She pulled open the bag and saw all of her things inside of it. She quickly ran back to Leo. "No more hammer for me." she held out her shiny gold pen and clicked it and watched in satisfaction as her beautiful sword came out. "Now how did our friend over here get my stuff?" she mumbled softly.

Zoey could fell the skeletons hands on her body, and she started to smile, she was not about to join them. When her feet dropped down to the ground she looked over at Nico with a brilliant smile on her face. "Thanks little bro. So...anyone know why we have the friendly neighborhood Giant in our backyard?" she asked softly as she gripped her side, she had a feeling that one or more of her ribs were cracked. It was hard to take in a deep breath.

Jason ran over to Nico and Zoey, "We have no idea what's going on. He just keeps saying, six and a couple of other things. He did try, and failed," he looked over at Zoey, "To make some Pluto's Demi-God jelly. But we need a plan...because he is going to get back up again, and we might not be so luck."

Rachel Dare looked around the camp fire and the empty tables, she sighed softly, it was rather empty without having Percy around. But Jason, and the new Pluto girl did liven some things up.

"Dude...are those Alice's slippers?" Mioko was looking down at Nico's feet, with a weird look on her small face.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:09 am

●●●●

{Uh-huh. :3}

Leo took his hammer back with a smile, flipping it a few times before sliding it back into his tool pouch. "Glad you got your stuff back... but, how exactly did this big guy get it?" He looked over at the Giant who was currently distracted by rubbing his toe and whimpering softly. "...that's kinda.... uh..."

"You're welcome." Nico said with a curt nod in her direction as the skeletons went back into the ground. He yawned and rubbed the long bruise on his forehead. "Focusing on how he got in is a good idea... Ow."

Alice jogged over with Jason, her scythe returning back to her earring. "He said he wanted seven before he squeezed Zoey again." She corrected. "But, if Nico's here, that's seven... but he didn't comment on it." She shook her head, before looking down at Nico's feet. "Hey! Those aren't supposed to leave the cabin!"

"Yes, they're Alice's. I didn't necessarily have time to pull on sneakers." He said with a sigh. "They're comfy though, I'll admit that."

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:26 pm

"Well Nico...you rock your sisters slippers." Mioko chuckled softly.She looked at the Giant and an evil looking smile came over her face. She slowly started to walk towards the Giants leg, watching to make sure that he didn't notice that she was nearing him. I'm gonna poke the Giant, I'm gonna the Giant. And I hope I don't get squished.she just kept repeating that over and over in her head as she got closer and closer to the leg. When she was about a foot away from it, she reached out with her sword and poked the Giant in the leg. Hard. Then she stood there to see what would happen.

"Maybe...Nico's not part of the seven and nither is Zoey...but that would mean..." he trailed off as he watched his sister poke the Giant in the leg, "Oh dear Gods, please tell me that she just did not poke a Giant with her sword?!" he took a small step back just to watch what the Giant would do. "If she get's hurt, it's not my fault." he mumbled before going back to his original thought, "Anyway, that would mean that we," he pointed at Alice, Leo, Mioko and himself {and let's just say that Areo followed along...'cause she hasn't gotten on in a couple of days, but she followed along and is included in this pointing act}, "Are part of the seven that he is talking about. So, that still leaves us with no idea what to do about the Giant, but food for thought.

"Hesh, I'm the one that get's squeezed almost to death, and I was nothing to the nice Giant but jelly." Zoey pulled on her bracelet and then held her two-pronged fork in her hand, while the other was still holding onto her ribs/side. "Well, Camp Half-Blood has a force-field right? Right. Which means that nothing evil can get in. Expect Demi-Gods. So, I think that you guys have a traitor in your midst that let the Giant in."

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:20 am

"Until someone rips my beating heart out,"

{I am so sorry I haven't been on!}

Aero had climbed into a tree and pulled out her aluminum bow. With the string pulled back and an arrow of light ready to fire, she was ready to let it fly in that Giant's eye. "Hey down there. Should I get this guy in the left or right eye? Or.... there's a lot more places I can immobilize. But I've only practice on a normal sized body, so the position of things could be different." She looked down at everyone and was glad that Zoey was alright. She also thought the fact that Nico was wearing Alice's inside slippers was funny. She laughed in her mind because while Mioko had the hammer, she thought she could've been Thor's younger sister.

"I'll stay by your side protecting you."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:18 am

OOC: Thor's younger sister?! AMAZING. Wait...wait.
No.
Nope.
Not gonna happen.
My OC for the Avengers, and Thor, well....ewwww.
But then again....
yep.
STILL AMAZING. Very Happy

P.S OOC: Don't worry about it Cheaka!

P.P.S OOC: Can we wait to see what the Giants does about Mioko poking him? Cause....well....who pokes a Giant and get's away with it? lol.

"I want to poke the Giant again...lets do it!" Mioko was talking to herself as she inched closed to the Giant once again, and poked it slightly harder the second time around. She backed up a half step and waited. Her body tensed just in case the Giant did something that was Gianty.

"She poked the Giant again, Leo....do something about her. Please?" Jason looked around the dark night as he hear Aero, "Just wait to see what happens, I can't risk you hitting the Giant and it getting mad and squashing my sister. Even though she is slightly crazy, and she is the one that is poking the Giant in the leg. So...hold off." Jason ran a hand through his tussled hair.

Zoey looked up to where the voice was coming from, her eyes narrowing so that she could see better, "Hey Aero!" she called up, then she leaned against Nico's shoulder.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:53 am

Aero glanced down and smirked, "But I wanted to shoot an arrow of light into his eye. I'd get it as a trophy, wouldn't I?" She looked over at Zoey, "That's my name do not wear it out. What is it Zoey?" she asked. She hadn't talked a lot to many of the campers besides Alice and Mioko. It was nice talking to others.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:45 pm

●●●●

"Thanks." Nico said with a small nod and a chuckle. Hey, Alice's slippers were pretty comfy... He looked down at Zoey and smiled softly. Honestly, he was glad his half sister wasn't Pluto jelly.

Leo shrugged softly. "Nah. Let her have her fun. It's not everyday you get to poke a giant right?" He grinned childishly. "Plus, if it does so much as flinch I'm sure Mioko would react quickly."

Alice looked up and waved at Aero before she thought for a moment. "Zoey's right, someone would have to let the giant in." She sighed softly and shook her head. "So, so far four of us have something to do with seven Demi-Gods and there's a tradior in Camp Half Blood. Grand."

"Looks like you two are going to get that Quest you and Mioko wanted." Nico said softly.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:11 am

"Correction...five of you do have something to do with the seven Demi-God thing." Zoey glanced back at Alice before looking back up at Aero's hiding spot. "I was just saying hello." she called back up.

Mioko eased closer again and poked the Giant again. This time harder then the other two, then she slowly eased back again. "Nico, this wasn't how I wanted to get the Quest. But it works." she said with a slight nod and a smile.

"What kind of friend are you?" Jason asked Leo as he watched his sister poke the Giant yet again, "You like to encourage my sister to do stupid things. It's not right man. Not right at all." Jason muttered as he shook his head in wonder, Leo was his best friend next to Alice, Mioko, and Nico. Aero he didn't know that well, and it didn't seem like she wanted to get to know him anyway. He glanced up at her, then back at the sitting Giant. "Maybe we should ask it what is wants?"

"You want to just waltz right up to the Giant and ask it what it wants?"

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:39 am

●●●●

"Five. Right five. I swear I can count." Alice shook her head again. I don't think anyone wants a Quest this way...

"I don't encourage her to do stupid things, I let her do what she likes." Leo shrugged again. "Hey, Mioko, why don't you ask the Giant what it wants while you keep poking it?"

"That's a good idea." said Nico and Alice at the same time.

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:20 am

"Why would you even want a Quest?" Zoey asked as she pressed a button and the two pronged fork went back into a bracelet. "You could get turned into jelly, or a statue....or pig. None of those sounds good."Zoey held onto her side as she slowly started to walk over to a tree to lean against that, Nico was great and all, but a tree didn't move unless a Giant wanted it as a play thing.

"Mhumm..." Jason mumbled softly as he turned around and looked at Leo, "Everything she wants?" he turned back around with a smirk on his face. "Don't do anything stupid Mioko." he called out, still holding his sword in hand.

Mioko turned around and looked at the group of people, "Alice you can count don't worry about it." Mioko put the cap on her sword and then put the pen back into her pocket before making her way down to where the Giant's head/ upper torso was at. "Um...hey, you, um, Mr. Giant?!" she shrugged as she thought about what she should say to the Mr. Giant.

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Aero sighed, "Yea, ask the big guy want he wants. Maybe the big guy wants to be shot in the eye so he has an excuse to go home. Or maybe the big guy wants Demi-God jelly for both dinner and breakfast." She hoped that he was asking for a good poking in the eyes, she really hoped. Dear gods, she really hope he was going to ask for that.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:33 am

OOC: This thing keeps dying ^^'

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 am

●●●●

{Agreed. ^^'}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:37 am

OOC: Do we want to try, again, to bring it back to life?
Or no?

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 am

●●●●

{Maybe we could continue it... just start with a little fast forward?}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:39 am

OOC: Like after they get the quest, and they are all just about to leave? Or somewhere else?

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:40 am

●●●●

{Uuuuhm... just when they're about to leave sounds good. -nods- Very Happy}

●●●●

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:41 am

OOC: Who do you want to start? Me....or you?

that we never could." .
~Nick Fury
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:42 am