Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half-Breed Camp

3 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Half-Breed Camp - Page 12 Empty Re: Half-Breed Camp

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:17 am

Cheaka saw a note and she caught it. She turned it over.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 am

"Cheaka, I have left, I think that might be why he is upset. But I couldn't stay here and have to deal with everthing. Shiki, Kaname my life that is now in shambles. I am sorry it was nice just to be here with you though."

~Mioko
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:56 am

Cheaka crumbled the note and threw it away, "She's almost asking me to come and get her." she said. She walked outside, "Jin, tell Ichijo I'll be back. We have 3 missing campers." she said, "Panthirous Metamorphose." Cheaka turned into a panther and sniffed the air. She found Miokos scent and ran after it. It was headed towards Miokos home. That would be fun, not.

Last edited by Cheaka Higarashi on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:16 pm

(Cheaka, we went home not to town....)
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:33 am

{haha, oops.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 am

"Home...it's nice to be home again. It really is." she sat down in the window set with a sigh. She knew that Cheaka would be comeing to get her and she wasn't going to go back. At least not yet. And if she had to pull rank on her then she would.
"You know, this time of day you would be walking down the aile, and meeting Shike at the alter." Ichirru said with out anythought about what had happend.
She turned over at looked at him, tears filling her eyes. "You know I am so glad that I did get all my memories back, I just love you. I really really do." she looked back out the window and didn't say anything else/
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 am

Cheaka arrived at the house. She was panting because some idiot had called animal control on her way here. She morphed back to her vampire form and sighed, "She owes me. BIG TIME." she said. She opened the gates only to be stopped by a guard. SHe sighed again, "Cheaka Higarashi. Best friend of Mioko Kuran/Kiryu. Let me in or I will let myself in." she said. She has done this over a number of times. The guard let her pass and she knocked on the door. "Mioko, open the door! Ichirru!! Zero!!!" she yelled pounding the door.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Zero started to walk to the door to open it for her when Mioko's voice stopped him.
"You open that door and I will kill you myself and then I will never talk to you ever again."
"Well no duh I would be dead." he smiled and then trew open the door.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Cheaka smiled, "Hello Zero. May I come in??" she asked. She was TRYING to be polite, but it was her Patience that was hard to control
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Kumiko heard Jin and Mioko screaming their heads off at each other, and couldn't help but laugh. She put her hand over her mouth, trying to contain her hysterics, but the two fought like an old couple. Hearing Cheaka scold the two, she laughed even more. A little while later, she hears loud thudding, and saw a panther run out of camp. What the........? Kumiko thought.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 am

Jin appeared behind Kumiko, "That's Cheaka in her 2nd form. She has three forms, I only know the first two; the vampire form and the panther form. She says she has three forms but she's only used the third form once. Got it?" he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:57 am

"Yes you may come in Cheaka..." he bowed low as he swept out his arm.
"You are so dead!"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:44 am

Cheaka smiled, "Thank you Zero. But did you know your NOT a butler?" she said walking in. She walked into the room Mioko was in, crossed her arms and sighed, "HOW many times must I be the one to drag you back to camp. You left without signing a 'I quit camp this year' form?" she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:33 pm

"So? Here let me sing it right now...I don't want to go back to camp...I don't want to see Shiki ever again even though I love him so much that it hurts. And I don't want to have to deal with Jin calling me a old hag. I am only 22 in human years. Don't ask me for my vamp year. Cause you do know that it is rudh to ask a lady her true age..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:32 am

Cheaka smiled, "Heh, always going for the old traditions aren't you? I can make sure Jin keeps his mouth shut and I will make Shiki leave/ He didn't apply to camp so I must stay true to the rules of camp. But if you still wish to leave camp this year I do, in fact, have a sign out form." she said. She looked around the house, the very scent of it made her stomach twist. She was about to throw up. She swallowed her breakfast down and sighed, "I'm surprised Ichiru isn't here to annoy the fur off of me." she remarked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:41 am

"No, I guess that I have to come back to camp for Kris and everone else. And Shiki...well he kinda is well he did or I should say that I did, he applied for camp. I thought it would be fun, I mean with the wedding and everything that it would be a good time to spend with each other. And then I went a step furhter, cause I didn't think that any of this would happen and made sure we got to be leaders of the same groups at the same time...." she sighed and then got up out of her seat and went over to stand next to Ichirru, who put his arm around her and waited for her to finsh what she had to say about what she was thinking and feeling at the moment.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Cheaka smiled, "I guess. I have a question. Is Kaname, Yukki, or Rido in this house hold?" she asked. She knew she could smelled a pure blood other than Mioko. She sighed, "Never mind, I haven't eaten my lunch yet so my senses are a little off." she said, "I'll be waiting outside." Cheaka walked out, "Maybe I'm paranoid, tonight is the half moon." she shivered.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:35 am

"Cheaka, I'm the only pureblood in the house. Kaname was here about a day ago. And Shiki a week ago. But other then that no."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:20 am

Cheaka sighed, "A day ago.....did he arrive when I left the camp?" she thought. "Thank you for your information. I'm sorry but I must go, I have yet to finish the cake...." she said. She transformed into her panther form and ran towards camp.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:26 am

Jin looked at the entrance seeing a dark figure enter. He rubbed his eyes and saw that it wasn't there anymore. "I guess I haven't gotten enough sleep......Wait....did Cheaka finish that stupid cake?" he asked outloud. He hopped out of his tree and walked into the kitchen cabin. There he saw the un-finished cake, the top of it un-touched by the ruby red strawberries. He faced palmed himself, "That idiot always forgets to finish things." he said. He finished the cake and walked out, jumped back onto his tree and fell asleep until Cheaka awoke him again.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 am

Kaname walked into the camp expecting to be greeted by his sister Mioko. And maby it to be a little bit brighter since there was going to be a wedding the next day. But it was just so quite, he walked over to where he had seen Jin go up into the tree. "Jin," he said in a quite voice, "Where is Mioko and everone else?" for eveything that he was he really cared about Mioko and that was about it and Yuki but that was a giveing since he was married to Yuki and Mioko was his bestfriend/sister. He loved her to death and would do anything for her and everyone knew that.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:57 am

Jin opened his eyes and looked down, "So that dark figure was you." he said, "I don't know. Cheaka went back to go get her. Speaking of which she made a cake for you. You know her, whenever someone, like you, arrives she goes to make a cake. She made your favorite; strawberry cake with real strawberries." he added. He jumped down and looked at the entrance seeing a panther enter, "Oh look Here's your FAVORITE cousin right now." he said holding back a laugh.
Cheaka entered the camp and saw Kaname and Jin, who was failing at holding back a laugh. She morphed back to a vampire, "Why hello Kaname. How nice of you to visit. Excuse me while I go barf." she said. She ran into the kitchen cabin, saw that the cake was down and was at ease. "Thank god." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:07 am

Cheaka Higarashi wrote:Jin appeared behind Kumiko, "That's Cheaka in her 2nd form. She has three forms, I only know the first two; the vampire form and the panther form. She says she has three forms but she's only used the third form once. Got it?" he said.

Kumiko nodded her head, staring at the massive cat thudding down the path to get here. "Thank you. I'm sorry, but I should really unpack now. Haven't gotten settled in yet," she hurried off to her cabin, and began unloading her clothing. She looked out the open cabin door to shout good bye, but he was gone. Oh well, she thought. Kumiko shrugged and carried on. It seemed as if half the camp left, so she just explored the grounds a bit.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 am

"So I guess that we are going back...aren't we?" Mioko sighed and got up to stand inbetten Zero and Ichirru.
"We knew that we would be back to camp before a day was done. Amazing how we know yo so well. Isn't it?" Zero as as he took her hand and then they were taking there steps back into camp.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:16 am

I came across the camp lake, and I sat on the dock, my toes touching the surface of the water. I wonder where everyone is, I thought to myself.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum