Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural

2 posters

Go down

Supernatural Empty Supernatural

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Supernatural Spnopenflames

“Driver picks the music...."

We started the Apocalypse.
Now...we're trying to stop it.
By "it" I mean the Devil.
Yeah...we have to stop the Devil from destroying the Earth.
Sounds like a grand o'l party.
Care to join?
Supernatural E4244c7d-b7de-4bec-bcca-7d314df92fb1_zps1aa417a5

Supernatural F8e3102c-c3c0-4e2e-8d31-1db8d487e9c6_zpsa686c4c5

"shotgun shuts his cake hole.”

Last edited by Amour on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Empty Re: Supernatural

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:24 pm

"Driver picks the music...."

"Look Dean, the little voice is telling me I am almost out of minutes, so where are you?" Cas stood out in the dark, with rain falling down on him as he talked loudly into the phone, he looked around the empty road and waited for Dean to answer him.

"Babe- did we happen to get any...I don't know food? Because I know you can, but I can't, live off of beer. So I'm going to take the car and go get us actual food. Or actually we should just call in some pizza or something, because I really don't want to be driving right now. I want sleep...so hurry up with that phone call and then order something hot and fast." Anna turned and pulled out a beer from the fridge as she looked at Dean with a smile, she handed him the second one in her hand. "Hiya Cas." she said softly, knowing very well that the Angle could hear her even if she wasn't the one talking into the phone.

Sam drove down the road with the music blaring, he was so tired, but he didn't have the money to stop for a hotel, and he had used the last fake credit card that he had. So he had to keep driving and he didn't want to fall asleep. Hence the blaring music.  

"Shotgun shuts his cakehole."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:56 pm

~I am an Angel of the lord...
Natasha had agreed to follow in Lucifer's foot steps, she agreed to be at his side and be evil. Sam, Dean and Cas had no idea why though, they didn't know the truth... Only Anna did and she swore not to tell them.
~flash back~
She had been quite all day, all she could think about was that dream, the dream that she had used to make a deal with the Devil, literally. She looked out the window as Dean drove to where they needed to be, she was off in space, and Anna had noticed. Once they had gotten there she explained everything to Anna Making her promise not to tell them, and she did, even though she thought it was stupid. And then it had happened Lucifer was free and she turned on Sam, Dean, Anna and Cas, acting like she was evil and wanted them to die. Following Lucifer as they disappeared...
~End flash Back~
It had been about a week and Natasha was still with Lucifer, no matter how much she hated it. She walked down the street, her hands in her leather jacket's pockets, the sound of her heels made a gentle tak sound as she walked down the sidewalk, and over to a building. She looked around, her wild purple hair danced around her as she walked. She was going to meet Lucifer somewhere... She watched the cars go by, every now and then she thought she saw Sam, but she didn't, it was just her mind playing tricks on her. She looked away as she stepped into the building, a small tear falling from her eyes. Lucifer smiled when he saw Natasha walk in, he reached up and stroked her cheek, only to watch her pull away from him, a glare formed on her face as she looked at him and his demon gang.

Dean smiled at Anna, "Yes dear.." He teased before going back to talking to Cas, "Alright Cas, I'll be there in just a bit." And with that he hung up his phone and turned to Anna, "What kind of Pizza do you want?" Dean asked as he moved over to the bed, Laying down. He Held his phone out so he could call the pizza guy when Anna answered him.

Even if i don't act like it....~
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:26 pm

"Driver picks the music....

"Anything with meat on it...if it happens to have veggies, I will take out my gun and shoot you in the foot." she fell onto the bed next to him and took a sip of her beer, "Let me see the phone, I have a call to make when your done ordering my...I mean our food, actually no, no I still mean my food." she smiled at him before taking an actual drink of her beer,"I don't get how you drink this stuff all the time, with out food. See the order, is food, beer, sleep, sex. Or sex before sleep, but my point is, food is always first. Unless of course the sex is really good..." she added that as an amendment. "And don't say 'yes dear' in that teasing tone. " she stuck her tongue out at him as he ordered the pizza.

Sam breathed in slowly as he pulled off the side of the road and parked the car he grabbed the blanket out of the back seat that Natasha had always used when it wasn't her turn to drive and got wrapped up in it. He fell asleep with her scent in his mind.

....shotgun shuts his cakehole."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 pm

~I am an Angel of the Lord...
Dean smiled at Anna as he ordered the pizza, he order the biggest size they had, and made sure it was an all meat pizza before he hung up the phone and then handed it to Anna. "Maybe it's because i'm a guy, I don't know." He paused before he looked over at her, "And miss thing, it's Sex, shower, sleep." He corrected her as he leaned over and gave her a quick kiss.

Natasha sat there and listened to Lucifer and his gang talk, she rolled her eyes before she looked out the window, watching the cars drive by, where was Sam right now, what was he doing, thinking? She thought to herself before looking back at Lucifer, "Sister dearest I need you to stay here and watch this place while we go out." Lucifer said as he stood with his gang, he looked at his sisters emotionless face as she nodded to him. Once he was gone Natasha used one of her powers, bringing herself into Sam, if not in person, then she would go in spirit. She looked down at his sleeping body, a few strands of hair fell from where they were. She reached over and pushed them back, she could feel his warmth, even if it was for just a few seconds.
Even if I don't act like it...~
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 pm

"Oh...oh I forgot shower! So, it goes food, beer, sex, shower, sleep. Unless like I said the sex is really good, then it bumpes up to be higher then both food and beer, but if the sex sucks then it goes after sleep. Yep.." Anna smiled before Dean kissed her, her hands moved up and curled around his neck and pulled him closer to her.

Sam bolted up from the seat and looked around the car wildly, he could have sworn that he just felt Natasha right next to him, pushing back his hair. God he was pathetic-she turns evil, wants to watch Dean, Sam and Anna burn in Hell and he still reaches out for her, still wants her to be right there. He laid back down in the seat and closed his eyes, hoping that his dreams would take him far from this place and to a place that he really wanted to be.

.....shotgun shuts his cakehole."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Dean smiled as he kissed Anna, moving his arm around her waist moving her closer. It was nice to have Anna close to him, he smiled softly before he looked over seeing Natasha, "Woah!" He moved quickly trying to grab his gun, but Natasha stopped him, tossing him up against the wall. Natasha exhaled as she looked up at him and Anna, "What the Hell Dean!" She growled as she looked at him. "Natasha I thought you were Evil, why are you here..." Dean said as he looked at her, Natasha just shook her head.
"Find Sam, Fix this, and Stop Lucifer, or the next time i come, it will be for your life." And like that she waas gone back to the room she was to watch. Dean looked at Anna, "Is there something your not telling me?" he asked her as he stood up.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:37 pm

"Not that I know of..." she looked away from Dean, stood up and walked into the bathroom trowing the lock into place as she did. She walked over to the shower and turned the hot water on full blast. She stripped quickly and stepped under the hot spray. Natasha was good, she was always good, there wasn't an evil bone in her body....for the most part. And the fact that she wanted Anna to play along with this lie was starting to eat at her, but at the same time she promised that she wouldn't say anything to anyone about this. She sighed as she let the water beat into the knots on her back. "Uggg."

....shotgun shuts his cakehole."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Natasha sighed softly when she returned to her body. She stood from the chair she was sitting in and began to walk to where the the closet was, she opened it up and began to look for something else to wear. She soon found something and pulled it out, she turned around and jumped, Lucifer was standing behind her, "Jesu..."
"No your brother..." Lucifer snickered as he looked at her, "What the matter my lovely sister. You seem sad." He said as he moved over to a chair and took a seat.
"Why would anything be wrong." She said before going back to what she was doing."

Dean shook his head at Anna but just let it go for this moment. He looked over at the door and heard someone knock, he grabbed his money and went over to the door to get the pizza, "Anna Pizza's here!" He yelled to her as he answered the door.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Sometimes…..
The Darkness just eats away at us…….

Anna heard Dean yell her name, she scrubbed at her face with the hot water before she got out of the shower, she grabbed the towel that was hanging next to the tub and wrapped it around herself before bending over and turning off the water. Then she walked out of the bath room, got into her purse and took out a five; Dean never gave the kids a tip unless they where hot females. She walked up behind Dean and handed the kid the five. "Here...thanks for the pizza." she offered with a bright smile.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Dean looked at Anna as she handed the kid a five, the kid just smiled and thanked her before giving Dean the food and began to walk away. Dean said bye before he closed the door and brought the food to the table. "So what is going on with you and Natasha, i feel like your hidding something from me." He said calmly as he grabbed his phone and thought about calling Sam.... but then again.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Sometimes…..

Anna looked over at Dean as he opened the pizza, "I feel like I am that boys new wet dream material..." she grabbed a piece of the pizza and took a huge bite of it, "And if I am, then that sucks, because I'm still not telling you what I may...or may not know." she talked around the food that was in her mouth and gripped the towel with her other hand making sure that it stayed in place.
"And just call Sam- see how he is doing, don't say were we are, or ask him where he is, someone might be listening on his side. And I want sleep tonight."

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:51 pm

"Then I'll call him in the morning, I like we both need sleep..." He said as he looked at his phone, What happened to you Sammie, I've never seen you this torn up about a girl... he thought before he plugged his phone into the charger. He moved over to his bag of clothes looking for something more comfy to sleep in.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Sometimes…..

Anna took another bite of her Pizza as she sat next to Dean on the bed, "You gonna give me a shirt hot-stuff or am I going to have to sleep naked?" she asked as she flipped her long hair over her shoulder and gave him a stunning smile. "And I get to finish eating before I get dragged into Never Land right?"

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Dean smirked at Anna, "you have to sleep naked." He teased before he reached over to his bag and grabbed her a shirt. He handed it to her before nodding to her last statement/question, "Yes you can finish eating before sleeping"
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down