Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-}--> Marvel Universe.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

-}--> Marvel Universe.  - Page 2 Empty Re: -}--> Marvel Universe.

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:14 am

The lightest of blushes crawled onto Cecile's cheeks as he set his head on hers. She was loving this situation. She was barely watching the movie by now, her mind wandering into daydream fantasies and brief moments of 'can I actually do this?'. Keeping her eyes on the movie, she slowly raised her hand and set it on his chest, mentally applauding herself for doing so. Another soft, happy sigh left her after a moment.

She squeaked when she was picked up. "God, you haven't done that sense we got married." She mumbled as she was set down. She sighed happily, enjoying the slight sink into the mattress. Amelie smiled warmly, and set a hand on the back of her husband's head as she kissed him back, again pulling him impossibly closer to her. Despite the heat, this was going to be a great night.

"Oh?" Peter straightened with an eyebrow raised and a small grin on his face. "Well I feel special. And yes, thank you." He was now definitely sure she was flirting with him, and that was awesome. That meant a guaranteed number by the end of the night. Hopefully anyways. He watched her carefully. "What else to ask...?" He mumbled under his breath. "Hmm, how old are you? Obviously you're older than 21 to work here soo..." Was that question offensive? He remember he asked that to his aunt as a little kid and then was sat down for a good hour or so of lectures. It had already left his mouth though so he shrugged it off.

Wade smirked softly against her skin, slowly tugging down the waistband of her pants. "You'd do well not to." He said, slowly moving his weight to his knees so his other hand was free, which he immediately slipped it under her shirt. Her skin was soft under his fingertips (and his gloves, which he had forgotten to take off earlier), and he liked the feel of it. What he liked more was the fact he was going to be able to feel more of it soon enough.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:51 am

Alex blushed and she blushed hard. She was positive her face was tomato red. She could see that Peter knew; it was written all over his cute but smug-ARM face. She would definitely be bringing home a bottle of whiskey. When Peter asked about her age, she wasn't offended in the least. It was a frequently question asked in the bar. "21 actually, started here a few months ago. I graduated from selling beer to making martini's." she joked. Shit, she should've made more coffee in the break room during her break.

Avery felt the motion of her pants being taken off, slightly cool air breathing onto her warm skin. She also felt his gloved hand slithering up her shirt. Giggling, she sat up, using her left arm to keep from falling back, and kissed Wade hungrily. Still kissing her lover, Avery slid her right hand down Wade's firm and chiseled chest. There was little to no hope of getting any sleep tonight, that she knew.

Steve felt his face heat up and his heart beat faster. This would be perfect if the phone hadn't rang. Despite not wanting to get up, he slowly stood and walked over to the phone. Apparently their pizza was done and it was ready to be taken or delivered. Not wanting to be interrupt yet again, he politely declined the delivery option and hung up the phone. "Cecile, the pizza is ready. Would you care to walk with me to get it?" he asked.

Tony didn't resist his wife's pull to become closer. He kindly obliged. A hand snaked around and slowly went under Amelie's shirt. The curve of her body, the smoothness of her skin, the scent she expelled all exhilarated him beyond anything else in the world. Moving down from Amelie's lips, he made a trail of kisses to her jaw, then to her neck, and finally her collarbone. He bit gently at the skin and relentlessly kissed it until the spot was red. Tony looked up to look at his wifes eyes.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:37 am

"Ah. Sounds like quite the graduation." Peter chuckled. He was also glad she wasn't offended, or at least she didn't sound offended, because that would be bad. Because he really liked this girl, despite only meeting her today and only doing that by full on falling on her. He could think of all the jokes about that, how he "fell for her". It made him sigh softly and shake his head. "Did you go to the local highschool?"

They were definitely not going to get any sleep tonight. After pulling her pants down far enough that she could easily kick them off, he moved his hand to the back of her neck, pulling her closer as he kissed her back, long and hard. His other hand pulled her shirt up to her neck before he slid his fingertips around to her back to work on unclipping her bra. For some reason, this was always a hard process that he couldn't achieve.

She jolted when the phone rang, pretty high too, which was weird since she was a, y'know, agent. She sighed softly and watched Steve answer the phone, rubbing her hands over her face. 'Stupid pizza man, that was getting really nice.' Cecile returned her attention to Steve, a small smile on her face. "Yeah, of course." She slowly stood and brushed off her dress, before glancing out the window. It was pretty dark by now. She was ready to go to her room and get her gun when she realized, she wouldn't need it because Steve. No one would f.uck with him. That gave her a lot of relief, because usually trips out this late meant people tried to f.uck with her and that never ended well. "Alright, you ready?" She asked as she walked around the couch.

Small shivers went through Amelie as she watched her husband when he pulled away. She bit on her bottom lip softly, her back arching slightly when he bit on her collar bone. There would be a hickie there tomorrow, that was for sure. She kinda liked it though, seeing all the marks the next morning. Did that make her a masochist or something?
She came to the conclusion that she was thinking too much and slid her hands under her husbands shirt, her fingertips dancing over his pretty nicely toned stomach. Her eyes made contact with his and she almost instantly became putty in his hands. "Tony..." She breathed out softly.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:10 am

Steve rubbed the back of his neck and grabbed his leather jacket. It may be hot as hell during the day, but the nights got cold. In one simple movement he put on his jacket and looked over at Cecile, "Yes ma'am." He opened the door and motioned for her to go first, "Ladies first." he said. He was still quite pissed off at the pizza guy. Next time he was grabbing something to eat before cuddling with Cecile again. Or maybe next time they could share a bowl of popcorn.

Tony felt his wife's hands explore their rightful territory. Soon, the shirt was in his way. He lifted it up when Amelie breathed his name. The very notion sent shivers down his spine and heat throughout his body. His hand snaked towards his wife's bra strap and with ease, un-clipped it. Tony removed the two articles of clothing that blocked his wife's beautiful chest and kissed between the two bulging mounds of flesh, whispering, "Amelie..."

Alex laughed at Peter's joke and served him yet another Virgin, "Here you are." She yawned and rubbed underneath her eyes. No way was she going to rub some mascara smudges onto her face. Also, the small glass of whiskey wasn't exactly a good idea. Whiskey made her slightly sleepy which was a no-no during her shift. "Excuse me for a sec, I'm in dire need of coffee." she announced to the bar patrons, but mainly to Peter. Hopefully someone had another pot already going.

Avery kicked off her pants easily enough as she stopped kissing Wade, in need of air. She smirked as she felt him having troubles with her bra. "As many times as we've done the dirty do, I expected you to have un-clipping my bra down to an art." she teased. With her right hand, Avery helped Deadpool un-clip her bra. She discarded the clothing and threw them into some part if the bedroom. She then started to un-clip Wade's belt.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:34 am

Cecile still wasn't used to being called "ma'am", but it came with the job and the man in front of her from the 40's. She nodded and stepped through the door. "Thank you." She forgot the whole gentleman mannerisms from the 40's also. It certainly was a change, but definitely a good one. She walked back the way she had came, sliding her hands into her dress' pockets. "You know where this place is?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder.

The air was vaguely cooler without her shirt on, and it gave her goosebumps. When he pulled off her shirt, she used the time to quickly pull off his. Her fingers continued over his chest, the area she knew so well. The edge of her fingers hit the arc reactor just as a kiss was placed in between her breasts. She inhaled slowly, feeling heat zip through her, before a soft sound reminiscent of a moan left her. She bit down a little harder on her lip, her hands sliding down to his belt as she looked at him again.

"Thank you~" Peter said as he took his drink and took another sip. He watched her leave for coffee and smiled. 'Poor thing must be tired. I feel bad for falling on her. Kinda. I mean, I wouldn't have met her otherwise.' He took another sip, his feet touching his bag that he set under the stool.

Wade pouted. "Bras are stupid and useless and I don't understand why you wear them." He huffed softly, before leaning down and gently biting the spot in between her breasts, making sure it was red as his fingers rested on the edge of her panties.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:19 am

Alex soon found out that there was still half a pot of luke-warm coffee left for her. Oh there really was a god. She quickly poured and doctored her coffee, throwing it into the microwave for a few seconds. Only another hour until her shift was over and she would be on her way home. Maybe with a certain Pretty Boy. 'Nononononono, Blake. Just take a bottle of whiskey, give out a number and go home.' she thought to herself.

Avery flicked his nose, "They are very useful. They help women figure whose better at taking them off and they make our boobs look good in shirts." she said before mewling in surprise. Her back arched up from the contact and her hands quickly fumbled with undoing Wade's belt. Gently tossing his belt off to the side, Avery started to work on getting his spandex-tight shirt off.

"You're welcome." said Steve as he closed and locked the door behind him. Now, he realized, that he would have to fashion a key for Cecile now that she was going to be living with him. He followed her out and nodded, "Yes I do. I've had a lot of walks and I know where everything is that's within a 5 mile radius of my apartment."

Tony felt her touch his arc reactor but wasn't concerned with it falling out or the like. He tugged on her shorts and began to pull them down as he trailed kisses down Amelie's stomach. "God you're fucking perfect." he cooed, slipping back up to hungrily kiss his wife.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:51 am

Peter decided in his time alone drinking his Virgin that, if the chances of going home with Alex, he would go to her house. Because he doubted that Aunt May would be all too keen on him bringing home a lady, let alone doing things that happened when people took people home. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and took a bigger sip than usual. Don't be too cocky. She might not even give you her number. You don't know.

Wade rolled his eyes. "Babe, your boobs look great regardless. Those things look like--" He stopped and blinked when he saw her react, and he smirked. "Someone's pretty eager now." He said before he pulled away slightly to pull off his shirt completely. He set his hand back at the edge of her panties, before he slowly started to pull them off.

Cecile breathed out a quiet sigh of relief. "Well that's good. Getting lost isn't really on my agenda today." She looked up at him with a soft smile. 'Just five minutes ago I was perfectly snuggled against that. Goddamn the pizza man....'

Blushing faintly by now with her breath coming out in short pants, Amelie kissed her husband back just as hungerly. After a moment, when the desire to breathe again came, she pulled away slowly, looking up at him. "How so?" She asked, a small smile on her lips. Ever so slowly she pulled his belt out of the loops and tossed it to the side before she started working on his pants.  
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:20 am

Steve chuckled, "I don't think its on anyone's agenda to get lost." he said. He caught her smiling at him softly and that brought a smile to his face. Next time he would learn how to make a pizza. With nothing else really do to during his days, he could learn how to cook for himself. Maybe even have Cecile help him.

Kissing her neck lightly, he huskily answered, "Everything about you excite's me. From your body to your sense of humor to your scent and to your being." God that sounded cheesy but it was true. The rising tent in his pants proved the point even more so. He tugged her shorts down to her ankles and started to work on his own bottoms.

Alex came back with her mug full of warm biting coffee. She looked at Peter before she set down her mug. "Easy on that Parker. It may taste like heaven but it'll f.uck up your bowls if you down it all in one go." she said. She then served a few more whiny costumers and went back to him. "So, how old are you?" she asked.

A faint but noticeable blush was spread on Avery's cheek's, "Shut up Wade." she said. She bucked her hips, telling him to hurry it up. Her hand snaked around his neck as she pulled herself up to him, "I'm eager because it's you babe."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 am

"Definitely not." Cecile smiled and looked back at she walked. She shivered faintly: cursing herself for not bringing her own jacket. She'd only been in Brooklyn a total of three times, and all three of those times had it been high noon in the city. "DAWN it." She cursed under her breath, shoving her hands deeper into her pockets with no prevail.

It did sound very cheesy but it still made Amelie's heart flutter and a warm smile cross her features. She gently ran a hand through her husband's hair while the other helped with his pants situation. She leaned up slightly, leaving a small kiss on his lips. "You're perfect too, y'know." She whispered, and once she had tugged down his pants par enough, she skimmed her fingers over the tent in his boxers. "You're everything I've ever wanted and then some more."

Immediately, Peter stopped and his eyes widened slightly. He set his glass down. "That... that would have been great to know one drink ago..." He laughed nervously. "Oh right uh, 20. I'm 20 years of age and in a bar." Another nervous laugh. "Please don't kick me out."

"Oh." Wade chuckled, "well then. I'm sorry to keep you waiting." Another chuckle left him as he pulled off her panties completely, tossing them to the side. Then he started working on the spandex-tight pants, with the very obvious tent in them.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:58 am

Alex chuckled, "I won't do that since you actually seem like a really decent human being and you ordered a Virgin drink." She patted him gently on the shoulder, "I've see younger people sneak into my bar and tried to get very drunk. It's hilarious to watch teens pretend their drunk when I give them Virgins." she said, laughing out loud from a sudden memory of such an incident. "The fake I.D's these days are shit and I only ask for I.D when a newbie asks for something strong. Best thing ever though is watching 16 year old boys drink a Virgin Bloody Mary. Its fucking disgusting and it teaches them a lesson. Never order a Virgin Bloody."

Avery gasped at the sudden loss of cloth from her genital region but quickly got use to it. Her belly ring was a dream catcher so it hung down more than her usual one's, "Be careful of my belly ring. I don't want to get it re-pierced... again." she said. She eyed the tent in his pants, then looked mischievously up at Wade, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just very happy to be above me?" she purred, her slender fingers skimming around the tight area.

Steve noticed that the short brunette was shivering. She was already cold when they were cuddling on the couch- which was fucking perfect -and now even more so. He shrugged off his leather jacket and placed it around her petite shoulder, looking very large on her body. "Here, you look cold. Brooklyn is cold during the late hours of the evening." he said with a kind smile.

Tony smirked and felt her fingers skimming over his throbbing erection. He bit his lip as he held in a moan of ecstasy. "Really now?" he asked, his voice huskier than usual, "Oh sweets, you're giving me a big head here. No pun intended." he said. Tony brought his face to her's and claimed her lips once more.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am

Peter exhaled a large sigh of relief. "Thank you, Alex." He smiled as he listened to her story, and a soft left him. "That sounds like teenage boys for ya. I'd love to see that one day and see how it goes." He took a small sip of his drink as he looked around the bar. "Really? What's in it?" He looked back at her, an eyebrow slightly raised.

"Oh my god." A small shiver went through Wade, causing him to straighten his back a little more. Easily, he caught her hand by the wrist and pulled it away from his straining erection. He eyed up at his girlfriend, an eyebrow raised. "You did not just say that, and babe--" He used his other hand to poke at the dream catcher belly button ring, shifting his weight to his knees again. "Why do you even with this? Is it in case your vagina get nightmares?" He teased.

"Oh," left Cecile as the jacket was placed on her shoulders. Her mouth was slightly open as she was suddenly enveloped in warmth. A soft sigh left her as she pulled the jacket closed and tighter to her. "Thank you Steve. I'll remember my jacket next time." She looked up at him with a small smile, when she was hit with a wave of Steve. The jacket smelled exactly like him and it was heavenly. It smelled like vanilla and... she couldn't place her finger on the other one, so she left it at 'freedom'. 'Maybe,' She thought, 'if it means I get to wear this more, I'll forget my jacket more often...'

Amelie stared up at her husband for a long moment before busting out laughing. She only really stopped when he kissed her again, and even then, she was shaking slightly. Briefly, she pulled away. "God, you're such a dork." She mumbled before she claimed his lips this time, her fingers slowly crawling up to work his boxers off.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:24 am

Steve smiled and nodded, not trusting himself with a vocal response. He watched her from the corner of his eye and continued to walk towards their destination. Whilst turning a corner, he caught a glimpse of a shady-looking man. Deciding to give him the benefit of the doubt, Steve ignored the possibility of him being harmful. After quietly walking another half a block, he turned around and was half-surprised to see the man still following. Feeling apprehensive about the character, he casually slung his arm around Cecile's tiny shoulder's and pulled her closer. He then whispered, "There's a suspicious character tailing us. I'd much rather have you safe even if the possibility of harm is slim."

Tony rolled his eyes during the brief period and continued to passionately kiss his wife. A hand snaked its way down to her panties and tugged at them slightly, as if signaling the wearer that these would soon be removed. Then the undergarment was slowly being pulled off by said hand.

Alex shrugged a 'you're welcome' and cleaned more glasses. She briefly looked up at the young man before snickering. "Lemon and tomato juice with Worcestershire sauce served with a stalk of celery. Its a commonly asked for drink because its name is well known. Not many know its true contents." she answered. Some of the other patrons overheard and made barfing noises. Alex hushed them up quickly by threatening that they would not be served until the next bartender was on duty.

Avery wiggled her eyebrows and a wolfish grin crawled onto her face. She didn't resist when her hand was pulled away from her boyfriends raging boner. Her eyes followed his other hand as it pointed to her decorated stomach. Between snickers, Avery answered, "Of course I use it for that specific reason. My vagina has had some pretty bad beatings no thanks to a certain mercenary." She used her other hand to tug on Wade's pants once more, "And babe, don't be leaving me the only one in my birthday suit."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:47 am

Cecile jolted again when he slung his arm around her. Honestly, she was going to be living with this god of a man so she hoped the whole jolting thing stopped soon. Upon hearing the info about the man behind them, she whispered an "alright" back, walking a bit closer and gently setting a hand on his chest again. At this point, it was really sad that she was used to having suspicious looking characters follow her at night, but usually she just flashed them her gun and they decided she wasn't the person to mess with. However, happiness webbed into her feelings of annoyance at the thought of Steve caring for her safety. That was nice. Also pretty new.

Amelie still shook slightly from internal laughter. God, she was so very lucky. Eventually it died out, and she was going to deepen the kiss more but she needed to breathe again. She slowly pulled away and a soft gasp left her as her panties were pulled away. The slightly cool air hit her and it sent more goosebumps over her skin. She quickly pulled his boxers off the rest of the way as she pressed her legs a little tighter together. "Mmm..." She hummed in appreciation as she looked over her husband.

"That..." Peter hesitated as his eyes showed he was quite horrified. "sounds absolutely awful. Why would anyone want to drink that?" He frowned faintly as he thought about it, and took another swig of his drink. He paused as he listened to her and looked up again. "Hey, when do you get off?"

Wade stopped poking her belly button decoration to rub his forehead. "I swear, Avery..." He looked down at her an arched an eyebrow, that usual grin making his way onto his face. "You yourself can fix that you know." He chuckled. "You have working hands."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Alex laughed and shrugged, deeming a vocal answer unworthy at the moment. Turning towards the clock, she squinted slightly, her vision not use to the intense light. "I get off in about half an hour but I came in a bit early so I can clock out about ten or so minutes earlier thank usual. So 20 minutes. Why do you ask, Pretty Boy?" she said with a quirked up eyebrow.

Avery glanced down at her hands and then back up at Wade, "That I do, Wadey." she agreed, "I do use them for other things besides pulling down your pants." She sat up as her hands worked on Wade's pants and boxers. She wasn't wasting any time at all. Butterfly kisses were planted on her lover's collarbones, simply because she wasn't tall torso-wise. Soon, the pants and boxers were pulled down and Avery was met with a very happy little Wade. Well, little didn't really fit the size of the thing.

Finally, after 5 or so blocks of walking, Steve and Cecile had reached Papa Murphey's. When he closed the door behind them, a silent breath he hadn't realized he was holding escaped his lips. He watched the man walk by the pizza place, continuing on his merry way towards an unknown destination. Only an overreaction on Steve's part. Still, he didn't remove his arm from Cecile, "Just overreacting on my part. Sorry to worry you." he said as they made their way to the cashier.

Tony balanced his weight on his knee's as he sat up straight. He flexed his arms and posed for his wife, "Like what you see babe? I've been workin out." he said in a deep voice. He continued to pose like a female model until he couldn't help but chuckled at his own idiocy. He didn't fail to notice that Amelie's legs were tight together. He raised an eyebrow, "Still shy after all our previous adventures Amelie?" he teased as his hands roamed her bare thighs.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:29 pm

"No reason." Peter quickly responded, his back straightening slightly. "Just wondering." He quickly said afterword and downed the rest of his drink. He stared at his cup as he set it down and slowly slid it toward her. 'Good going Parker. Realllll smooth.'

"There you go babe." He chuckled as he watched her, and slowly ran a finger down her arm. Wade paused and watched her. "So, are you just gonna stare at my dick or are you gonna do something? It's been a good two minutes." He chuckled softly, his finger tracing back up her arm before slowly venturing down her body.

Cecile watched the man walk away out of the corner of her eye. "It's quite alright. It is always better to be safe than sorry." She looked up at him and smiled softly. Besides, the little heroic gesture and his arm around her was great. She looked at the cashier and nodded as he confirmed their order. Gingerly, she slid her hand off of Steve's chest and to her pocket for her wallet.  

Amelie, on the other hand, busted out laughing again. "God you're such an idiot." She said through laughs, covering her face with her hands as her body shook from laughter again. It died off when his fingers ran over her thighs, her body now shaking for an entire different reason. She gently nudged him with her leg. "Shut up." She said, slowly parting her legs after a moment or two. "It was cold."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Steve stopped Cecile, "No, I'll pay." he said. Next time he would let her pay. Maybe. He pulled out a twenty and received the correct amount of change. He took the pizza and held the box firmly. His stomach grumbled a bit too loudly as he heard it and was positive Cecile had heard. With a bit of red rushing to his cheeks, Steve quickly walked to the door.

Tony's grin widened as he saw his lover shiver alone by his touch. "Well, you won't be cold for much longer." he assured her. He leaned onto her but used his left hand for support as he began to massage one of her boobs. It was so soft and smooth, it was wonderful. Amelie was wonderful. He began to attack her neck once more, knowing that there would be love bites left in the morning.

Alex raised an eyebrow but decided to remain silent. She refilled his drink once more then tended to the other patrons. A grin had sneaked its way onto her face, for she knew that Peter was wanting to either go to her place or for her to go to his. Honestly, she didn't have a problem but she'd only just met the guy and she had a cat who was going to be in need of feeding. 'I spoiled that cat rotten.' she thought to herself. 20 minutes came and went by sooner than she expected. Her watch lit up, alerting her that her shift was now over. Looking at Peter for the gazillionth time, she said, "If you wait out by the backdoor, I'll be there in about five or so minutes. You seem like quite the character Parker."

Avery slowly stood on her knee's and gazed into her lover's masked eyes, her right hand ghosting the sides of Wade's manhood and teasing him. Her left hand slowly caressed his masked face, gradually pulling him closer to her body until skin met skin. "Babe, you really want me to touch you? Hm?" Avery was a little sadistic when it came to pleasuring her boyfriend. She wanted him to beg for her to touch him, although there were few times he actually did.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:15 pm

"Alright." Cecile said softly, her hand leaving her pocket and returning to it's place on Steve's chest. And then she heard his stomach growl. Honestly, she tried to keep her giggles contained but a few slipped out. "To be fair, I'm pretty hungry too, so there's no need to blush." She said as she looked up at him again, a brighter smile on her face.  

"That was corny." Amelie mumbled, the sound softer with her hands on her face. As he husband continued to do wonderful things with his hand and mouth, she slowly moved her hands as a soft moan left her. Her hands slowly traveled down his chest again, mapping out areas she knew very well. After a moment, her hands traveled down further, and she slowly slid a finger up his hard erection. She breathed out his name again, her back arching slightly.

Peter easily downed the third drink in the 20 minute lapse. Afterword, he kinda just stared at the bar counter top curious as to how this was going to proceed. "Hm?" His eyes flicked up as he heard Alex talking, and upon hearing her, a large smile smacked onto his face. "Alright." He nodded and slid off his stool, reaching down and grabbing his bag from the floor. As casual as he (tried) to be, he slid a 20 onto the counter near his empty cup before he exited the bar.
The outside air was a nice change. It certainly had gotten colder since his time in the bar. How long was he in there, anyways? He shrugged it off as he rounded the corner, getting the back exit of the bar. And there, he leaned against the opposing wall, sliding his hands into his pockets as he waited.

"Oh no. I am not begging." Wade said, shoulders going stiff and his back straightening again. "No way in hell Avery." But god, did her body feel good against his. She was soft and perfect in every way. And all he wanted right now was for her to touch him, before he threw her down on the bed and had her his way.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:17 pm

After retrieving her hoodie, mug, and shoulder bag, Alex exited out the backdoor, spotting Peter instantly. "Hey, you waited." she said, half-surprised. She stretched and walked away from the door, then taking a sip from her mug. "Care to walk me home?" she asked. She knew she could protect herself but hey, he didn't know that.

Avery pouted as her fingers trailed up Wade's erection, "You're no fun babe." she said. Her hand swept across the side and ever so slowly did she clasp her hand around his hard-on. Painfully slow did she pump it up and down, teasing Wade even further.

Steve looked down at Cecile and sheepishly grinned. He somehow managed to open the door and slide through it without trouble. "I'd be worried if you weren't hungry." he said. He pulled her slightly closer and let a happy sigh escape his lips. Tonight was a good night.

A soft moan emitted from deep within Tony's throat, indicating that he was certainly enjoying Amelie's tantalizing finger's. He barely heard her breathe out his name and grinned at the action. His hand switched to the other breast as he felt his wife arch towards him slightly, "Getting eager are we?" he asked.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:21 pm

"Yeah, of course I did." Peter said, blinking a few times before he smiled softly. "And I'd love to. Where are we headed?" He thumbed at his phone in his pocket as he pushed himself off the wall and stood beside her. Hey, at least now if something happened, he could pull the hero card.

"Jesus..." Wade sighed under his breath, his hand reaching down to grip at her hip tightly. "Don't tease." He hissed out softly, a faint groan leaving his lips right after.

It was then Cecile realized that the arm-around-the-shoulder thing was no longer for protection. But she had absolutely no objections. Tonight was definitely a good night. "True, I'd be a bit worried too." She replied with a soft laugh.

"Shut up." Amelie mumbled, her cheeks turning a light shade of red. She bit her lip again, cursing the small moan that left her before she could stop it. "You want to talk about eager t-though," She said, running her thumb over the slit and head on his hard on while the rest of her hand clasped around it. "I think you're the one that's more eager." A soft grin spread across her face as she looked up at him.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:31 am

Steve nodded in agreement and enjoyed the walk home. Their home. Oh no, what if everyone assumed they were newlyweds or something? Or worse if they were congratulated on their marriage that never actually happened. He continued to worry about such things the entire walk back.

Tony suppressed the urge to buck into her hand and wanted to do nothing more than to flip her over and have at her. Oh how he wanted to ravish her until she begged for him to stop. He would behave for now, only wishing to pleasure Amelie beyond all reason. "Who do you think made me this way?" he asked, "No teasing the needy man." Her touch set fire to his skin every place contact had been made. This did not help his raging boner in the least.

"My place. Don't get the wrong idea, we ain't doing anything. I'd just like to sit down and chill with you, maybe have a drink." Alex answered. She hoped it wouldn't rain tonight. The sky looked clear but it could change. It always did. If it did rain, she wouldn't be able to bounce the rain off of her or take out all of the water in her clothes when she got home. Ugh, secrets suck sometimes. But they're always needed.

Drinking in her lover's need for more touch, Avery finally obliged. Rhythmically, she pumped Wade's dick up and down, not too fast but not too slow either. She was an expert at doing hand jobs, for other reasons besides pleasuring a significant other. "There you go Wadey boy. Happy now?" she breathed, kissing his neck.  
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:59 am

Cecile liked the little quiet walk all the way home. It was a nice change, seeing as the day had been busy, loud, and hyperactive. Full of arguing with Fury and packing, sending her dog to live with a close friend and making sure the neighbors all knew she was going to be gone for a bit. They were pretty used to it. Then again, she didn't think about it seeing as her mind was currently focused on the smell of pizza and figuring out when was the last time she ate. As they approached the house, Cecile looked up at Steve, blinking a few times at his worried expression. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, her finger moving in small circles on his chest.

"Right right..." Amelie said, her grin widening slightly as she slowly started pumping her hand up and down on his dick. "No teasing." She repeated. How she was still speaking full sentences was beyond her, seeing how turned on she was right now. Full sentences usually didn't come to her at a time like this.

"Alright." Peter replied with a curt nod as he followed after her. His eyes briefly glanced up. It was clear enough tonight so he probably wouldn't need his hood. He then glanced over to Alex beside him, who still looked beautiful in the higher lights. She was beautiful at the bar but the poor lighting made it hard to see all her features. He smiled softly, turning his attention to the front again.

"Yes." Wade's voice strained slightly. "But go faster, damnit." He mumbled. His hand at her hip squeezed gently before it slowly slid down to her thigh, before sliding around to her inner thigh and higher. "Speaking of eager..." He mumbled again with a soft chuckle.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:50 am

Alex sipped on her left-over coffee on the walk to her apartment. She hoped Peter wasn't allergic to cats. Maybe she should ask. She didn't really want to be held responsible for an unintended allergic reaction that could possibly kill him. "You're not allergic to cat's are you..?" she asked.

Avery obeyed but only went slightly faster. It was noticeably faster, she knew, she would go the speed she wanted. It was fun for her. Feeling Wade's hand slowly coming closer to her womanhood, her back arched slightly from the excitement.

Steve jumped, not expecting the sudden break in silence. "Huh? Oh yea, I'm fine. Just.... thinking is all." 'No shit Sherlock. Now you're going to worry her.' "Simply pondering." he confirmed. Oh dear, he'd have to spill the beans sooner or later. The fact of knowing this didn't make him any less worried.

Tony shivered with pleasure as his wife did an absolutely wonderful thing to mini-Tony. His face returned to his wife's chest and licked around her right nipple. His hand moved from her breast and down towards her nether regions. He cupped his hand around the heated core of Amelie, he said, "You ready for some immense pleasure babe?"
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:24 am

Peter looked at her with a blink. "Oh, no. I'm not. I actually had a cat as a kid." He looked forward again. "I still have scars from that stupid cat." He mumbled, looking back at her with a small smile. "So yeah, no. You have a cat?"

"Ah," Wade looked down at his lover with a small grin on his face as his fingers just barely moved over her womanhood. He enjoyed the small arch that moved her closer to him. "Someone's certainly excited." Since she teased him earlier, now it was his turn. If he could keep it up long enough, seeing as her hand was doing wonderful things to him now.

Cecile's eyebrow arched slightly. "About...?" She slightly pressed on. "You looked really worried there Steve." She said softly, the corners of her mouth down-turning. Now she was getting worried. And that usually never ended well.

"Oh," Amelie's mouth formed a small 'o' as she felt his hand down on her nether regions. A shiver when through her entire body and she arched slightly into his touch. "God yes..." She whispered, her hand moving a little quicker.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:13 am

Steve sighed heavily, "About how we might be assumed as a couple at Shield, even though we aren't one and I'm not saying I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with you I mean you're the best thing ever-" 'Shit, did I just confess? I think I just did.' "And there's no reason I wouldn't date you or anything. I'm just not sure if you feel the same way and oh god I'm babbling, I'm sorry I'll just be quiet." he rambled. He shut his mouth tight, his lips forming a thin line and his face lit up like a cherry red Christmas light.

Relishing in the waves of pleasure his wife was producing for him, Tony slowly rubbed a finger again't Amelie's clitoris. He enjoyed her arching more and more into him, it gave him a confidence boost. Not that he really needed that.

Alex let a relieved sigh escape her lips, "Okay, thank god. Yea, I have a Russian Blue named Ashter. He's a fatty but he's a joy to cuddle with." she said, a small smile planted firmly on her face. She always had lovely cats. But due to having shitty parents, she couldn't have one. But she always did love on the neighborhood alley cat everyone seemed to name as General.

The feeling of her boyfriends fingers so tantalizingly close made Avery whine a little. This is what she got when she teased Wade. Honestly, he was no fun sometimes. No matter though, her speed didn't falter and picked up a little.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:18 am

'Holy shit.' Where the only words going through Cecile's mind when she listened to him. 'Holy fucking shit. No way. I'm dreaming. This can't be real.' She gently pinched her thigh with the hand that was at her side. 'I'm not dreaming, oh my god. Steve just confessed. He just confessed and here I am staring at him like a fish out of water.' After a moment, Cecile cleared her throat softly and looked up at him, her cheeks quickly turning a dark red color. "Do you... do you really feel that way?"

Biting on her bottom lip as another soft moan left her, Amelie gently squeezed her hand around his husband's erection. "No teasing, remember?" She panted out softly as she looked down at him. Her other hand shakily came up, running her fingers through his hair before gripping it gently. Now she just felt like she needed to ground herself, seeing as the pleasure her husband was giving her made it feel like she was floating on Cloud 9.

The mental image of Alex cuddling with a cat made Peter's shoulders stiffen slightly. 'That's really cute.' "Well that sounds nice. I can't wait to see him." He glanced at her with a warm smile.

Wade grit his teeth slightly to hold back another groan, and he couldn't help but slightly buck into Avery's hand. He slowly cupped his hand over her heated core, his thumb reaching out to lightly rub her clitoris. He knew that this was going to end soon if it kept going at this teasing pace.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum