Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-}--> Marvel Universe.

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

-}--> Marvel Universe.  - Page 4 Empty Re: -}--> Marvel Universe.

Post by miss.alice Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:32 am

The last month had been amazing for Peter. The dates with Alex always went so smoothly and well, disreguarding the last one. And, he had managed to keep his secret identity a, well, secret.
So he found himself at Alex's door early one morning, coffee for her in one hand and breakfast (doughnuts) in the other, after he had received a text from Wade, which usually meant no good.
"Alex?" He called out as he slowly opened the door. "Aleeeeex?"

Wade had slept over the night before, waking and wiping the drool from his mouth. He glanced around, sitting up on the couch. He squinted out the window, looking at the nice day out.
Which meant one thing.
He texted Peter first, telling him of the plans, before texting the SHIELD agent on his phone (he could never remember her name, only when they had meet when Avery hacked into SHIELD's databases and this tiny agent showed up at the door) before he got up, walking to Avery's work room, gently setting his hands on her shoulders.
"Wakey wakey beautiful~"

A small beep made Cecile look up from her book. She reached to the coffee table, grabbing her phone and staring at the message. Her eyes narrowed as she read, frowning and abandoning her book, phone and curled up position on the couch to join Steve.
Speaking of, the month with Steve was so great. She and Steve both had opened up, and got more comfortable with each other. And she was slowly moving her stuff into his apartment! She hadn't been this excited in so long.
Except for this message that had turned up from the mercinary she had scolded not to long ago after finding his girlfriend snooping in the SHIELD database. Oh well, everything was still good.
She snuck up behind Steve, wrapping her arms around his waist and setting her head on his back. "Hi." She said softly.

Amelie had also been Amelie in the past month. Managing Stark Industry and being the Super Hero she was damn good at. Things had run smoothly.
Today she was treating herself to a day off and enjoying the new AC on this hot day. She was on her phone, playing some game when she got a forwarded message from Cecile, which usually meant business. She scanned the message, arching an eyebrow.
"Tony!" She yelled, standing and walking to find him.
The message? "Iceskating today! Pls come by and be cute with us ❤️
xoxo Deadpool".

miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:42 am

Steve jumped a little, not expecting the tiny woman to suddenly apear. Not that he minded of course. "Hello to you too." he said. He finished making their sandwiches and handed one to Cecile, "Regular ol' turkey fine with you?" he asked. Although they had lived together for a month, they mainly had take out or pizza. Or Tony would take them out.

Tony heard his name and he poked his head out of a nearby floor vent, "Yeeees?" he called back. He had been adding that last few wires to the AC unit so that Jarvis could control it when whenever he or Amelie were too lazy to get up and change the temperature themselves.

Alex hadn't even bothered to change out of her pj's, a simple loose black tank and some striped shorts. She answered the door, "Oh hey Peter!" she said, looking at the box of doughnut's and then the coffee. She opened the door open for him, "You're my hero, bringing me doughnuts and coffee." Ashter came from behind the door and meowed in response as he rubbed against Alex's bare legs.

Avery groaned loudly, shifting in her chair and looking up at Wade with a glare that could kill, "Wade, you better have a damn good reason for waking me up." She had got done with her project at 2 am and immediately passed out. She had vaguely remembered Wade entering her apartment last night. When she was in work mode, nothing could stop her.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:56 am

She felt him jump and giggled softly before pulling away, gently taking her sandwich. "Yes, thank you." She took a bite, smiling with a happy sigh.
"So," She said softly, moving and hopping up on the counter to sit there. "How do you feel about ice skating?" She asked before taking another bite.

Amelie looked over at him, blinking a few times and shaking her head. She walked over and plopped down next to him, wiping a bit of oil from his cheek. "I see you're doing well. Regardless, you know that whole thing were whenever Cecile texts me it's usually because of an emergency?"

Peter smiled brightly. "I try," He said, stepping in and toeing off his shoes. "Hi Ashter." He said softly, setting down the coffee and doughnuts. "And a good morning to you." He said, sliding his hands into his pockets with a smile.

"I doooo~" He cooed, rubbing small circles into her shoulders, working the knots out slowly as he placed a kiss on her cheek. "You'll love it, I'm sure."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:23 am

Alex moved out of Peter's way and took a chocolate doughnut out of the box and her coffee before she kissed his cheek. She settled onto her couch, sipping happily at her coffee. "So, what brings you here other than bringing me my coffee and doughnuts?" she asked.

Avery pouted but welcomed the kiss and the massage she was getting. "Uh huh, that's what you said last time. So long as what ever it is you're thinking of doesn't involve danger, I'm okay." she said. She was expecting something along the lines of getting chimichangas or maybe going to a gun shop. Not ice skating.

Steve quirked up an eyebrow, "I think it's okay? I've never been skating myself though. Back then, I was too scrawny to even play in the snow." he said. He'd seen the movies where couples go ice skating. He found it romantic but never thought of it as something he would do. But he was always up for trying new things. "Are you implying that's on the agenda today?"

"Covered in oil and grease, I'm always doing well." said Tony. He set his tools on the floor next to Amelie and hauled himself up, "Cecile..? Oh! The agent with the star spangled dorito? Yea..? Is there an emergency? More aliens? Out of wine? Needs taller heels?" he asked in all seriousness.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 am

Peter kissed her cheek back, sitting down beside her. "Oh!" He grabbed his phone while also grabbing a doughnut, stuffing it in his mouth. He pulled up the text from was from Wade, showing her.

Wade laughed softly, "It won't, I promise. Go get dressed." He kissed her cheek again before pulling away to give her room.

"You really haven't?" Her headtilted, blinking at him. "Weird. Anyways, I guess so? I'm... so," She shook her head, taking another bite. "I got a message from that couple from awhile back? The one's that hacked the SHIELD database. They want us to go ice skating with them?"

Amelie smiled, setting a hnd on his thigh. "And still attractive." She laughed. "And I'm so telling her you said that. She's gonna kick your ass. And star spangled dorito?" She laughed again, wiping her eye. "She sent this?" She showed him the forward message. "I mean, ice skating? I'm scared."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:42 pm

Steve nodded, "Hacked..?" he said, not understanding the word. He mulled it over in his mind before he got it, "You mean the one with brightly colored hair whose with Wade? She's the one who broke into S.H.I.E.L.D's database? I remember Tony being real pissed about that. And they want us to go ice skating with them?" he asked, not expecting an answer. "I mean, is there really no harm in going?"

"I'm always attractive, I'm Tony Stark." he hummed. He rolled his eyes and shrugged, "Well it wouldn't be the first time I've received a lecture from her." He looked at the message and quirked an eyebrow, "Ice skating? Why not? Its cold and fun, or so I've heard." he said. "I'm game if you are sweets."

Alex took a bite of her doughnut before reading the text and nearly choked. "You mean this is the Wade Wilson, that guy you complain about? And he want's you to go ice skating? Have fun with that dude." she said, leaning back into her seat. The look on Peters face said she got something wrong. And then it dawned on her. "Ooooh no, you think you can get me on ice Parker? I'm literally the worst ice skater in the world. 5 year old children can do circles around me."

Avery stretched before she finally got up. Her legs were asleep from being in the same position for over 8 hours, but it wasn't something she wasn't already used to. She walked by Wade and gave him a kiss on his masked cheek before going into her room and changing into a pair of old skinny's, a loose t-shirt and a black pair of vans. She tamed her desk hair and put some simple make up on before coming out of her room, new and pristine. "So Wadey-Boy, where exactly are we going?"
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum