Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP  - Page 3 Empty Re: Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP

Post by Love Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Trace sighed. "Nevermind, it's nothing," he said, shrugging this awkward feeling off.

"That's very noble and respectful of you," Tamaki said, feeling chemistry between the two. If you have any belongings that you took, you can drop them off at your den then explore the mountain if you'd like. The other mountain though, is forbidden. It's not our territory."
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP  - Page 3 Empty Re: Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP

Post by Amour Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:30 pm

She turned back around and let out a tiny puff of air, as she kept walking the sun caught her scales and they looked like miny little stars.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:26 am

Cresent nodded, "I see. But I am a traveler so I might go there to look for my sister." he said. He felt like this dragon, Tamaki, was persistent to make him stay here. He sighed and flew next to Luna.
Luna looked at Cresent's eyes. His eyes were different colors. Like hers. But, his left eye was red and his right golden. Hers was the opposite. Then she looked at his scale colors. A white stomach and the rest ice blue. Again, her scales were opposite. Did this dragon have anything to do with her family? Maybe she was the missing sister. She shook her head. She would never be related to a free loader and un-serious dragon like Cresent.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:11 pm

(*waiting for Forever to get back on*)
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:40 am

"Your scales look great today," Trace said, admiring her glow.

"As you wish," Tamaki said, bowing her head respectfully.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:51 am

"Thank you....I think. What do you want to do? I can't fly yet...so at the moment I know that I am slowing you down...so why don't you finshe with the rounds and I'll wait here?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:22 pm

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to leave you behind," Trace said, having mixed feelings about continuing the patrol without her.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:07 pm

"Yea.. I'll be fine...don't worry so much about me..." Eona sat down on her hind legs and then feel forwords so that she was laying down. "Go. I'll be fine Trace."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:53 pm

"I know, but I still don't want to leave you behind, and not for the reason you think," Trace said, slowing his pace down.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Cresent followed Tamaki, "So......why is the other mountain forbidden?" he asked. He wanted to know.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 pm

"Oh, our rival clan lives there. We don't have a pretty past. The middle mountain is both of ours. That's the only place where we both go, and the only place where you can communicate to our ancestors. The dragons that pass on earn their heavenly wings, and communicate to us through a strange force that that mountain posseses. Depending on on how you acted on Earth, you either have stardust wings, golden wings, silver wings, bronze wings, iron wings, clay wings, or no wings at all. And if you acted absolutely evil, your spirit goes and joins the Beast under the mountain. He is a dragon that is pure hatred. Haha, sorry, I tend to rant when we have someone new." Tamaki said, laughing lightly.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:54 pm

Cresent smiled, "No problem! My father use to rant on like that when I was young." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:24 am

"That's a good thing, I hope." Tamaki chuckled.

(Again, SO, SO, SO, SORRY!)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Cresent smiled, "He usually said really important stuff! So I always listened."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:18 am

(Sorry, this isn't going to be on color. D:)

Eona looked at Trace with a frown, "Then what's the reason?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 am

Tamaki dipped her head in respect. "I must continue with my patrol now. It was nice meeting you, Cresent." She smiled at him, then prepared to take off yet again. "Coming, Luna?"

"It's because," Trace looked away. "Because......"
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:38 am

Luna nodded, "Coming." she said, walking over to Tamaki.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Tamaki dipped her head as a good-bye to Cresent, and took off to finish up her patrol around the mountain.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Luna followed after Tamaki. "Um....Tamaki, does he remind you of anyone?" she asked.

Cresent sighed and looked around. This looked like his home but not. He layed down and thought about his lost sister.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:30 am

Tamaki thought for a second. "Hmmm, now that you mention it, Cresent look an awful lot like you," she said.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:13 am

Luna nodded, "I thought so too. Not to mention both of our names refer to the moon."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 am

"Oh wow, good observation. Hmmmmm, that's almost too strange. I'll look into the subject."
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:25 pm

"Because of what?" Eona blinked slowly, her tail curling around her front paws.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue May 03, 2011 2:45 am

"Because," He said, staring directly into her eyes. " I love you." He was scared, but he couldn't show he was, he was a strong leader, and wanted her to admire him for that.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu May 05, 2011 3:47 am

(Man this is going to sound like a major HUMAN respons...*head hits wall* But I love it anyway. Smile )

Eona blinked slowly, trying to take in the information, "What?" insert a deep breath, "Ahh...I don't really think I understand you..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next