Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP  - Page 4 Empty Re: Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP

Post by Love Fri May 06, 2011 9:57 pm

(Awww, I think it's cute. x3 Mine'll sound like it came out of a fuzzy anime. LOL.)

Trace whirled around, feeling to embarassed to look at Eona. "Geez, I can't say it again!" He said aloud. He went back up to her, then put his wings around her head, so they were face to face, and very close at that. "I.......love you." He said again, feeling his sharp claws digging into the rock beneeth him from being tense.

Last edited by XxForeverxX on Sat May 07, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP  - Page 4 Empty Re: Knights in Scaley Armour~ Part 1, The Fire Within: A Dragon RP

Post by Amour Sat May 07, 2011 1:32 am

OOMM: well it is pretty cute, so don't worry to much about it Very Happy.

Eona turned and looked at him, her eyes were wide, "Well thats good, 'cause I love you too."

Last edited by Shadows on Sat May 07, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat May 07, 2011 5:19 am

Luna nodded, "Thank you."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat May 07, 2011 10:34 pm

"Eona, will you be the alpha female, then?" He asked.

"Well then," Tamaki began, "Do you think we've finished up, today?"
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun May 08, 2011 12:30 am

"Well since you asked so nicely. I can't really say no, can I?" she asked softly, her tail slowly curling around her feet again.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun May 08, 2011 6:45 pm

"I'm glad I was so polite about it then, because otherwise, I would be one depressed dragon," Trace said, looking back up from the his feet at Eona. He gave a slight smile.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun May 08, 2011 9:19 pm

"Well I....yeah you would be..." Enoa laughed softly and looked at him, smiling.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon May 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Trace smiled back, then looked up at the sky. "I think it's high time we end the patrol and go back," Trace said. "It's almost midday."
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue May 10, 2011 1:11 am

{what anime is that from?}

Luna nodded, "Yes. I want to get back as fast as I can. I wish to question Cresent."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun May 15, 2011 5:26 pm

(Tsubasa: Resivior Chronicles. It's fantastic!)

"Alright then, let's go!" Tamaki picked up speed as she twisted and turned around the mountain.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 am

{ok Thnx~!!!}

Luna followed.

{lame post is lame!!!}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri May 20, 2011 12:45 am

"Well, I think that would be fine." Eona chuckled softly as she looked at Trace with a smile.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Wed May 25, 2011 10:43 pm

(LOL, your fine. xD)

As they arrived back at camp, Tamaki went straight to her cave to think. They do look awfully alike....... She thought.

"Great," Trace said smiling, as he flapped his massive wings, ready to take off.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu May 26, 2011 5:10 am

Cresent was in a small looking cave and had gathered a couple sticks and logs. He looked at them with great interest.

Luna looked at Cresent. She sighed, "What in the world are you doing?" she asked.

Cresent didn't even look at her muchless blink, "Staring at wood."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat May 28, 2011 6:00 pm

(BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After a minute or two in deep thought, she emerged from her cave. Tamaki watched Cresent staring at wood, and Luna looking at Cresent quizically. "Uhhhhh......" Tamaki said, kind of creeped out.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun May 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Luna sighed and walked away, "I swear! I have never met anyone like you!"

Cresent placed his gaze on Luna, "Then I guess I was made this way for a reason. Like you who is always logical." he said with a smile. He looked a Tamaki, "Oh hello there. Did you have something you would like to share with me or Luna?" he asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:30 am

Eona, looked at her wing and with a sigh spoke, "I'll just walk back, you take the flight." she turned and started to walk away.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Trace wondered why, but didn't question her. "Alright," he said, and spread his massive to take to the sky. He took of with great speed, but eventually slowed down nearing the top of the mountain.

Tamaki shook her a a little. "No," she started. "I just came in to check. Are you comfortable, though?" she asked.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4