Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jungle Clans

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Jungle Clans Empty The Jungle Clans

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:09 am

The Jungle Clans are the four main wild cat clans that have ruled the jungle for thousands of years. But the four clan leaders, DeathClaw leader of the Panther Clan, StainTail leader of the Jaguar Clan, BraveWind leader of the Lion Clan, and SilentHeart the leader of the Tiger Clan, have had children. But, no one in the clan knows about these children, not even their gender or names. The 'kits' live together in a small and protected clearing where none of the clan member's know about. But, 1 traitor in each clan are planning to kidnap the children and to train them to defeat or even kill their parents. But the 'healer' says that a greater destiny awaits the kits. The kits are now 6 months old and now instead of their names ending in 'Kit' it ends in 'Paw'.

~RULES~
1.) Listen to Head Ninja's rules.
2.) NO killing others characters without the persons permission.
3.)THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!! You can only have 2 character's that are children, if you want to play as clan member's you can but only 2 at max, no more.
3.) Please play your characters, all of them.
4.)You must be accepted by me, before you can start rping
5.)No foul language
6.)The form must be fully filled out. Like, in the Family form, just put, "None" or "N/A" if you have no family.
7.)If you no longer wish to play The School for Witches and Wizards, you cannot give your character(s) to another player. You must inform me, and I'll delete you from the character list. Furthermore, you must delete your form post.
8.)Keep it PG-13 and under
9.) You can only play as the wild cats given to play.
10.) If you wish to play one of that 'bad guys' then please inform me.
11.) If you have two character's they must be sibling's.
12.) You can play your 'birth parent'. No one else can.
13.) Have fun!!!!

Jaguar Child Form:
Name:
Looks Like:
Personality:
Crush:
History:
Other:

Lion Child Form:
Name:
Looks Like:
Personality:
Crush:
History:
Other:

Tiger Child Form:
Name:
Looks Like:
Personality:
Crush:
History:
Other:

Panther Clan Member Form:
Name:
Looks Like:
Personality:
Crush:
History:
Other:

Jaguar Clan Member Form:
Name:
Looks Like:
Personality:
Crush:
History:
Other:

Lion Clan Member Form:
Name:
Looks Like:
Personality:
Crush:
History:
Other:

Tiger Clan Member Form:
Name:
Looks Like:
Personality:
Crush:
History:
Other:
*Note that I did not put up Panther Child Form. I am using that form and there are any complaints, please lets me know. Also, if you wish to know what your 'parents' are like, ask me and I will message you.!!!!!

~Examples~
Panther Child Form:
Name: NightPaw
Looks Like: Slick, Jet black fur and Aqua eyes.
Personality: She is silent and can scare anyone. She love to tease her older brother but he loves to mess with her by pulling pranks. She doesn't like new people and she's cold towards anyone but her friends.
Crush: N/A
History: She has always been the outsider until the other kits started to involve her in games. They helped her soften up her cold heart.
Other: She never liked the leader of the Tiger Clan.

Panther Child Form:
Name: AutumnPaw
Looks Like: Slick, Jet black fur like his sister's but he has amber eyes with a hint of green flecks.
Personality: He's totally different from his younger sister. He is playful and he likes to pull pranks.
History: He has always had a kind heart. Un like his sister, he has always been there and played with his comrades.
Other: N/A

Panther Clan Member Form:
Name: WhiteEar
Looks Like: Black fur but her ears are unusually white.
Personality: She's kind-hearted, but once she's worried or angry, her heart turns cold to other's.
Crush: Mated with DeathClaw
History: Her past is unknown. She was found, abandoned by her parents and was found by DeathClaw as an apprentice. She's fallen in love with him ever since.
Other: N/A
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Jungle Clans Empty Re: The Jungle Clans

Post by Love Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Lion Child Form:
Name: GoldenPaw
Looks Like: Light golden-brown fur, no mane of couse. She has dark brown paws, ears, and the tip of her tail is also a dark brown. She has deep emerald green eyes.
Personality: She's feisty, but caring. Always plays the leader, and is very precise. She uses sarcasam a lot, and can get in trouble because of that often. Always dream of being a hero in a battle.
History: Her parents had hated her, and left her alone, then taken in by the Lion Clan.
Other: Wants to become leader of Lion Clan one day.

Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:13 pm

{accepted}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 pm

(Thanks! =])
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:42 am

{no problem.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm

(So, RP?)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:00 am

Tiger Child Form:
Name: Starpaw
Looks Like: The Jungle Clans Baby-cat
Personality:
Crush: Happy, bright and she loves to hang out with all her friends.
History: Her mom died when she was born, and she has one sister.
Other: O.o

OOC: Cheaka just a little hint. When you copy and paste from one site to another you might, its just a hint, but you might just wanna change the "Follow all of_______ rules" to the person that runs the site and not the person that runs the other site... Very Happy
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:27 am

{lol ok ok. I'll start off :3}

NightPaw looked around frantically. She was surrounded by darkness and she smelled the unforgettable scent of blood. She ran for miles, but she always ended up at the same spot. She couldn't get out. She would never see her annoying brother again. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screeched. She awoke in her den with her brother right next to her, him mumbling about food or something. NightPaw let out a relived sigh; nothing had changed. She was safe and sound in her den with her brother and friends. Dawn had approached and the dew on the autumn leaves smelled of fresh rain. She got up and stretched before she walked out of the nice warm den. The bitter cold nipped at her nose and eyes, making her sneeze. She saw her mother walk in with 3 squirrels and a duck (her mother specialized in bird catching). NightPaw bounded up to her breakfast "Mama, why doesn't papa visit anymore?" she asked. Her father, DeathClaw (the leader of the Panther Clan) visited her multiple times until now.
WhiteEar looked at her daughter with sadden eyes, "NightPaw, DeathClaw is very busy during the falling of the leaves season. All of the food runs and hides. You'll understand when your older." she said.
NightPaw nodded in response. She never knew the aspects of being leader of an entire clan.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:27 am

{accepted lol}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 pm

OOC: OKAY! Very Happy
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:13 am

GoldenPaw yawned, her jaws stretched wide, as she got up and stretched her hind legs. She made her way around the other sleeping lions, as she stepped outside. The sky was still a dark blue, light orange, and lavender, as broad daylight hadn't come yet. She was happy she had left the nursery not too long ago. Pawing towards the entrance to the camp, her gaze swept out over the land. She felt quite regal standing there. But in the distance, she saw the other Jungle Clans. She always wondered what they were like, but nobody would tell her, especially being an outsider, abandon, and taken in by the LionClan, she was grateful, but wanted a little more respect than given at the moment.

Last edited by XxForeverxX on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 am

NightPaw was a medicine cat in-training and tonight was the usual once-a-month Gathering. She did like other clans but she did enjoy the frequent arguments that hovered around them. She walked towards the current medicine cat, BlackLeaf, to see what supplies they needed. NightPaw always admired BlackLeaf. BlackLeaf used to be a warrior like most of the clan members, but due to battle-related incident, she became the medicine cat. She doesn't say much but she can cure any disease. "BlackLeaf, what do we need???" she asked. BlackLeaf didn't look at NightPaw, "Maple leafs, marigold, and catnip. Take the time you need." she answered bluntly. NightPaw nodded and ran out of the camp to get the items.

AutumnPaw woke up and looked at his sisters empty nest. He wasn't too concerned of her where-abouts because he knew where she could be. Either she was taking care of the elders or she was out get medicine before snow-season broke out. He got up and stretched. Tonight was the Gathering and he was determined to go. AutumnPaw lazily got up from his warm bed and walked out. The bright light of dawn struck his eyes, making him blind for a second. He walked out of the rays of dawn and walked towards the center of the camp; the place where his father and mother slept.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Although GoldenPaw had just had outgrown her name, "GoldenKit" she desprately wanted to go to the meeting an see the other Jungle Clans. She saw all of the older members hustling and bustling around camp, ready for the meeting tonight. GoldenPaw sat, with her big, dark emerald eyes staring at everyone, her tail curled over her little paws. She admired everyone, but mainly her father. She wanted to be a leader one day. GoldenPaw thought,I need to go to this meeting if I wanted to become a leader, so next time I went, I would know what I'm doing, and do it with confidence.

Last edited by XxForeverxX on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:59 am

{Forever.........no 'I's' in this rp. It makes you look like the main character. You aren't the only main character. NightPaw, AutumnPaw, GoldenPaw, and StarPaw are all main characters. So, no I's ok?? Also please stop useing that colors yellow. Use olive, brown or orange please. The yellow is too bright. Also, you are the leaders DAUGHTER. Keep that in mind please. thnx}

NightPaw ran through the forest and along the way pick up the herds for BlackLeaf. She stopped running when she smelt the boarder. She was along the LionClan boarder. She didn't know of the power that lurked in the shadows of the clan. But then, she had been apprenticed for 4 full moons. She got scared, which was indeed rare, and ran back with all the herds she needed. She dropped them off and walked towards the center of the camp, where her father stood. NightPaw approach her tall and fearsome father, also the leader of the clan, DeathClaw. His name is as scary as his face. He had 4 scratches, now scars to remain forever, across his forehead. "Papa.....am I going to the Gathering tonight???" she asked. Everyone around her stopped and starred at her and her father. No one would ever ask DeathClaw a question like that, because they were scared of him. DeathClaw smiled, which he rarely did, and put his paw on NightPaws head, "Of course you are," he said in his deep and raspy voice, "You are the apprentice of the medicine cat. You go to all of them." NightPaw purred, "Thanks Papa!" and with that she went to go hear that amazing stories from the elders.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:21 pm

{Dude, Cheaka. Be nice. She just likes useing first person. And you never said that we couldn't use Yellow as a color....*nods* Sorry I just had to point that out...}{COOL! I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THE TIGER CLAN!! Very Happy}

Starpaw looked at the pile of food that was in the middle of the clan. She did get to go up there, last. "But hey at least I get to go up there right?" she thought to herself as she waited for the other cats to go. Well she waited for the other child cats to go. She got to go last because she was the youngest. She sat with her ears all the way back to her head and her tail moveing back and fourth. And then it was her turn to go up and get food. She walked slowley and gingerley picked up a quill and then she walked back to her spot under a willow tree.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:25 pm

(Oh, I'm sorry. I fix it. =])
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Smelling Panther Clan, GoldenPaw crept towards the border, she bared her teeth as she aspproached, except she saw something that almost seemed like a shadow cats fly across the land away from camp. GoldenPaw let out a little roar, and trotted to the middle of camp, where the lions who were going would be named.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:47 pm

{I wasn't trying to be mean!Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean... }

AutumnPaw saw his sister toddle away from their father and towards the old burnt-down willow tree. He sighed and walked to his mother WhiteEar, which was his mentor, "Mother, can I join you on dawn broader patrol? Please?" he asked.
WhiteEar looked at her son/ apprentice, "Of course. We're going now."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:14 pm

(Oh, I know. Don't worry. =] Oh, BTW, if I'm the only one in Lion Clan, with only one charrie, will I also be her parents / leaders?)

Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:21 pm

{yup. It says so in my rules..i think......It doesn't count as a real character. Just about anyone can play the leader, as long as they have your permission or mine. got it? :3}

Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm

(Yep! Thanks!)

GoldenPaw's father listed about half the clan, then he stopped. Her ears drooped. "And with great pride," he began. Her eyes flicked up, and so did her ears. "My daughter, GoldenPaw, who just got out of the nursery, will be joining us for the first time. GoldenPaw gave a big, toothy grin. She went to the entrance of the camp, wanting to be one of the first ones to leave. Plus, this would be her first time out of the camp.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:36 am

After NightPaw had looked through the elders fur for ticks, she went to BlackLeaf, that way she could walk next to her mentor.

AutumnPaw was happy. He was able to go to the Gathering. In-fact, the group was about to head out. NightPaw was able to go every-time because she was going to be the medicine cat.

DeathClaw walked out of his den. Tonight was the night to announce to the other clans that the 'CPP' was going to be put into action. He headed towards the entrance of camp. "Alright, lets set out! No hunting, running away, or fighting while we are at the Gathering alright?" he said, his voice booming throughout the camp. Everyone nodded. Then he lead the party to the Gathering towards the Tree of Peace. The place where the four great leaders of the jungle made peace. He named all four off in his head, PantherProwl, JaguarLeap, LionStealth, and TigerFlight.

They jogged through the greenery of the jungle. NightPaw felt like the wind, free and invisible. She was, however, invisible because of the darkness of night hide their image. When they arrived, none of the clans were there. She was a little disappointed. She didn't know what to do, so she sat right next to BlackLeaf who was gazing at nothing.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:12 am

GoldenPaw padded to the Tree of Peace, watching her father leap to the front, along with the other clan leaders. She sat next to her mother, SunTail.

Last edited by XxForeverxX on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:24 am

Starpaw followed her father along with the rest of the clan to the gathering. And that wasn't normal. Most of the time they were the frist ones there, and they were comeing in last. It just wasn't right, Starpaw thought to her self.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:43 am

XxForeverxX wrote:GoldenPaw padded to the Tree of Peace, watching her father leap to the front, along with TigerFlight, PantherProwl, and JaguarLeap. She sat next to her mother, <.insert name here.>.

(Can I make it up? xD)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum