Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jungle Clans

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Jungle Clans - Page 3 Empty Re: The Jungle Clans

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 am

AutumnPaw nodded, "So, what about you?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 pm

"I'm daughter of SunTail and FierceHeart. I'm an only child, though. My brother died from a disease when we were still cubs." GoldenPaw said sadly. He ears drooped and her tail was no longer held high. The bright look in her eyes suddenly went dull. "I would have liked to be the best sister I could be to him."
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:25 am

AutumnPaw looked down, "Sorry, didn't mean to bring up his death. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my sister. You know, I can't tell anyone apart at my clan. But, I can always find NightPaw, sitting next the entrance, awaiting to tend to hurt cats or wherever she might be." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 pm

"It's okay. You didn't know." GoldenPaw said, brightening up a bit now. "Wow, she seems like she'll be a very accomplished medicine cat."
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm

AutumnPaw nodded, "She's the best! She even knows how to save a cats life from a snake bite!" he exclaimed. He loved his sister and loved to brag about her being the best.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:39 pm

"That's incredible! I don't even think ours is that good," mummbled GoldenPaw. There was something she didn't like about their medicine cat, but she didn't know why.

(Is it okay I mention Lion Clan's medicine cat if no one plays it?)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:52 pm

{go ahead. Basically, you have control of the LionClan.}

DeathClaw appeared on the Branch of Leaders. Only he and the other clan leaders could sit on here. The other leaders where here, so he started, "Clans of all wild cats. We have come to a conclusion that we will send our children away from our homes and to let them live together. We have also noticed that there is a traitor among us. This traitor wants to use our children to turn use against each other, making it so that the outsiders can take over and use our children as resources and make them either betray us or kill them off for a ransom." he announced. Everyone mumbled and muttered, "The leaders children are going to leave?" or "Who is the traitor?"

AutumnPaw's mouth dropped. He was going to be sent away? Along with his sister? What about learning to become a warrior? Or his sisters dream to become the best medicine cat in cat history? What about his dream to become the clan leader? He couldn't do that know.

NightPaw gasped. She couldn't believe this.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:16 am

"Father!" GoldenPaw shouted. Suntail looked at her daughter and said, "GoldenPaw, what's said is said, you must learn to hold your tongue!" she took her massive paw and sat GoldenPaw down. "How could you just give us up like this?!" GoldenPaw shouted, outraged. "We would never do anything to betray our clans, even if it cost our lives!" SunTail put her tail over GoldenPaw's mouth to silence her.

(I AM SO SORRY I WAS GONE AGAIN!)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:23 pm

{its ok. ^^'}

DeathClaw looked out into the crowd, "We know that some of you doubt our plan. But, we do it out of caution and love. We also dread to not see the faces of our children for each day that shall past by. But I would not forgive myself if my children should turn upon me. The other leaders, from what I understand, have the same concerns and worries. But, they will not be kept there forever. Once they have earned their rights to be a warrior or medicine cat-to-be they shall have the privileged to return home. Also, we have chosen our deputies to be our children's trainers." he said.

NightPaw gasped in horror, "No....How can I become a medicine cat without you?" she asked BlackLeaf. BlackLeaf looked at NightPaw, "Absurd. I chose you to be my successor and I will not have you leave my side in the middle of training! Thats why I convinced your father to have me there during the daytime. I will return to the clan when night falls." she informed.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Head hung, GoldenPaw knew that they weren't going to change their mind. When she heard she was going to train with the deputies, she lit up again though. She couldn't wait to prove herself!
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu May 05, 2011 3:50 am

(Man I am sooo lame, I have not replyed to this is a very very long time. >.< ^^' I am LAME)
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: