Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Minds

2 posters

Go down

Criminal Minds Empty Criminal Minds

Post by Amour Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:25 am

Joseph Conrad said, “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

Emerson said, “All is riddle, and the key to a riddle is another riddle."

Evil walks among us, every day we could look into the eyes of someone who is pure evil. Who is a monster, and who does what monsters do best.

We stop the monsters. We get into their minds, find out who they are, what makes them up as a person, and we stop them. We put them in cages and if we can't do that, well sometimes they go six-feet under.
But either way we stop them.
We try and stop them before they stop us from doing what we do best.

Winston Churchill said, “The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you will see.”

Nietzsche once said, “When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you.”
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Criminal Minds Empty Re: Criminal Minds

Post by Amour Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:52 am

Sometimes…..
The Darkness just eats away at us…….

-Six weeks ago-
Samantha wasn't expecting the first shot. Hell they should have profiled that their LDSK wouldn't run, they should have expected that he would hide in the massive forest that was next to the warehouse that he had led them too, just to pick off members of the BAU. Now that, that would be a prize for him. Taking out elite members of the FBI. But they hadn't. Which is why, as soon as they had cleared the building and the surrounding area Samantha had taken off her vest. And just watched the trees, she knew something wasn't right. But, still. She wasn't expecting the first shot, or even the second.

She looked over at Reid as he was bent over the map laid out on top of the SUV, "Reid, we profiled that he would run and regroup. Plan out his next attack..." she trailed off and Reid looked at her suddenly dawning on where she was going with her thought.

"What if this is the next attack?" he finished her thought and turned away from her "GUYS! Guys!" he waved his hand and Hotch, Rossi, and Morgan all turned towards the two of them.

That was the first mistake- not realizing sooner that this was his plan all along.
Her second mistake- not keeping her vest on.
Her third mistake was simple- the team had thought that a good way to get under the UNSUBS skin was to have a female be the main face of the investigation. They had chosen her face.

The first shoot echoed around the trees and took her in the shoulder, she stumbled back a few steps with the force of the bullet and heard everyone yelling to get down. But she heard two voice above all the rest, Morgan and Hotch screaming her name. She looked towards them and time seemed to slow down. She watched as Agents drew their weapons and dropped down to the ground behind any cover that they had near them, searching for where the shot had come from. She watched as both Hotch and Morgan moved towards her low to the ground, both motioning for her to get down. Then the second shot came, hitting her in her gut. Again she stumbled backwards with the force of the shot. Her hands when to her stomach and as she looked at her hands covered in bright red blood she fell to her knees and then down to her side.

The last thing she remembered was Morgan and Reid reaching her side pulling her over to the SUV and Morgan saying something she would never in this lifetime forget, "Babygirl don't you dare die on me, you hear. You are my God given solace, and I love you. her eyes slowly closed as she faded away.

She woke up a few times in the hospital, Morgan always right by her side, Reid going in and out of the room, Hotch looking too serious and worried, Rossi just looking at her thinking and then nothing.

Special Agent Samantha King, member of the Behavioral Analysis Unit, had almost died. And all because of three little mistakes.

-Today-

Sam stepped out of the elevator onto the BAU floor and looked into the doors that lead to their office. First day back since she took two rounds from an LDSK and she finally felt like she was coming home. Of course, she knew that everyone was going to ask her if she was alright and ready to be back at work, and truth be told. She didn't know.
She just knew that in the past six weeks they had gotten a brand new trainee who while smart and apparently capable of handling the stress that this job brought on, didn't have the years of experience that Sam had and the team was struggling.
She also knew that Derek was here, and they hadn't spoke a word since she had fully woken up in the hospital. So she didn't know if he had really said he loved her, or if he had and meant it more like a little sister love. She needed to see him try to cover it up to know for sure which one she had meant. He couldn't hide his micro-expressions like Hotch and Sam could. He was hard to read but not to her. She shifted the bag on her shoulder and moved forward.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:48 am

Being new sucked, especially when the person you replaced was returning. Ash blonde hair was slowly brushed back into a ponytail with her fingers. Lila was trying hard to fit in the team, but she was no Sam. But it wasn't like the rest of the team was trying hard to let her in. Lila exhaled as she stepped off her bike, helmet in hand as she moved her leg over the side, standing there for a moment before she began to walk her way inside. Peter Hollens' Hands of Gold echoed through her ears as she moved gracefully through people. She moved over to the stairs, not caring to take the elevator Soon enough the blonde was to her desk, her hands moved to her jacket, unzipping it at and tossing it to the side before she grabbed her change of clothes heading to the bathroom to change. As she moved through people she accidentally bumped into another female. "Sorry.." She said softly looking at the female that she bumped into. Her accent was different, the blonde was Romanian the way she spoke gave it all away.

Derek Morgan, resident bad ass, or at least that was how he tried to play it off sometimes. It had been a while since he had seen Sam and today was the day she was coming back. He stared off into space as he thought about the words that had left his lips when Sam had gotten shot. He stirred the sugar in his coffee, lost in his own train of thought as he waited. Sam would be here any minute, he exhaled softly as he stood up straight looking over to the new girl Lila, she had just walked in and was about to go change. He followed her with his eyes, pausing for a moment when he laid eyes on Sam. He lowered his coffee cup, setting it down before made his way towards her. His heart was racing as he made his way to her. He paused when he got to her, not sure on what to say.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:27 pm

Sometimes…..

Samantha looked at the young woman who bumped into her and gave her a quick nod of acknowledgement to her apology. Then she felt it, the feeling of being watched. She looked through the glass doors and her eyes met Derek's, she cocked her head to the side and brushed a strand of her blond hair away from her face. Her body tightened up as he started to move towards her, like a predator going after prey, his whole body graceful as he moved.
God damn, stop thinking of him like that. He came through the office doors and stopped in front of her. Silence permeated the air as they stared at each other.
Finally she broke it with a simple, "Hello."

Hotch looked up as Garcia came into his office, "Did you find the article I asked for?" she gave a quick nod as she handed off the printed copy to him,
"Sir can I ask what this is pertaining to?"
"The Boston Reaper."
"Sir, the BAU doesn't have a profile for the Reaper."
"We don't it was my first case as lead profiler." Hotch looked at the paper and read what was printed, I'll stop hunting you, if you stop hunting them.
"Thank you Garcia." he briskley shut down the conversation between her and Gracia left the office silently, as she was leaving she passed JJ, "You told me to let you know if any unuasul homicides happened in Boston..." she passed off a file to Hotch as he stood up from his chair. He quickly flipped through it and what he saw confirmed what Shaunessy had told him the night before.

"We're going to Boston."
"But we haven't been invited in!"

"Trust me, we will be. Get the team ready." he walked out of his office and his eyes landed on Sam, Derek, and Lila.

OOC: Sorry for playing three characters right off the bat, but it was just to get the case started, if you want you can play JJ/Garcia. And I can play Reid and Rossi?
Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:43 am

Lila gave a faint smile to the female that she bumped into, before moving towards the bathroom so she could get changed. As she stepped into a stall her phone rang, the blonde answered it quickly, "Bună ziua Lila vorbind" she spoke quickly in Romanian, it was just her mother.
She spoke quickly to her mother while she got dressed. Once she was dressed she went back out to the floor, heading over to her desk to finish up her paper work. Lila looked over at Derek, watching as he moved over to a new face. "Sam?" she said very softly to herself as she watched the two interact. It was kind of funny, she could read the tension between them, it almost filled the room.
The woman sat back in her chair, watching the two faintly, before JJ walked up to her. "Sam's back?"
JJ said with a smile. Lila just looked up at her with half lidded eyes. "thank you for confirming who that was." The younger female said before sitting at her desk the right way going back to the paper work. JJ looked back down at Lila, "Are you done with translating those pages?" JJ asked, only to be handed the pages, "Thanks...." JJ said before walking away.

Derek exhaled softly as he looked at Sam, "Welcome back....." He said softly. Morgan had lost all self control in that one moment. He reached forward and grabbed her, pulling her into a hug. "Don't you ever almost die on me again..." He whispered in her ear before giving a soft chuckle. "Welcome back Baby girl." He said as he pulled away, giving her that classic Derek Morgan toothy smile. "Hotch will be happy to see you. Oh and we have a new member." He said, trying to get things back to how they were. Though he knew very well that they wouldn't be. It was going to take some time before anything would be back to normal.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:00 am

Sometimes…..

OOC: I'm going to steal JJ again just to get us to where I had us heading.
You've watched the episodes about the Reaper right? I'm starting with that first episode about him and then we can go from there, if that's ok?

Sam wanted to sink into the hug and take comfort from it, she knew that she had almost died. But parts of her still weren't accepting that she had been made a victim and that the UNSUB was still at large. "I'll try not dying, it's always a primary goal of mine." She stepped out of his hug and then listened to the rest of what he had to say. A part of her felt crushed when Derek glazed over everything that was between them and if she could still feel the tension that meant everyone else could feel it too, which was rather embarrassing truth be told. But if Derek was going to play it like nothing happened and he wanted everything to go back to normal then so be it, she could do the same thing, granted she might toss a barb his way just because he wanted to bury his head in the sand, "Yeah...I think I ran into her, Reid sent me a copy of her file. She seems good on paper. But you always get a better impression in real life." she went through the doors and saw Hotch come out of his office, his grim look didn't bode well for a first day back in the office, he went straight into Rossi's office and shut the door. "Doesn't look happy..." she mumbled as she moved over to her desk.

Reid walked up to the pair as Samantha sat down and set her bag in front of her, "Good to see you Samantha, you doing okay?" he stirred his coffee with the small red straw and watched her face as she moved. "You've actually been cleared to be at work right?" he asked as he watched a flash of pain move through her eyes.

Before Sam had a chance to answer that JJ came over from Lila's desk, "Meet on the Jet in 30, we are going to Boston. No idea why, but I'll have the files ready for you on the plane, just waiting for more information from Hotch. Good to see you Sam." JJ gave her a smile and then made her way back up the steps and she also disappeared into Rossi's office."

Sam gave a small sigh as she looked at the door, "At least everything is still the same here." she pulled out her phone and sent a quick text. "Guess I need to let Rick know I won't be making it home or to dinner tonight." she knew that the way she said it mad it sound as if she was canceling a date and a small part of her knew that it was a petty way to get back at Derek, when in reality Rick was just her neighbor and dog sitter. "And yeah I've been cleared to come back, I can still take you Pretty Boy." she laughed as she stood back up and looked over at the new girl, "You guys want to grab a quick bite to eat before heading to the plane?" she pulled her second backpack out from under her desk and shouldered that as well.

"Didn't doubt for a second that you couldn't take me, just wanted to make sure that you really were all right. It's never a good thing if JJ just knows where we are going but not why we are going there." he went over to his desk and grabbed his go-bag as well.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:39 am

Lila continued to watch everyone, shaking her head when she heard JJ tell everyone, but her, that they were leaving in 30 minutes. She rolled her eyes and stood slowly,
grabbing her go bag. She looked down at her desk, seeing a few things out of place. "Just like me..." She mumbled before fixing the items that were out of place. She was gonna need another cup of coffee to handle all of this. Tossing her bag over her shoulder the female checked a few more things before she began to head out, following after Hotch. "Există oricum o privire la fișierele acum ..." She paused for a moment shaking her head. "Sorry, in English, is there anyway I can get a look at that those files now?" She asked him but was cut off when he walked into Rossi's office and closed the door. Lila just shook her head, "Lordul meu.." She mumbled before turning on her heels and walking the other way. Lila was just gonna go for a ride and meet the team at the Jet. The blonde began to head to where she was parked tossing her bag down and grabbing her helmet.

Rick huh. Derek gave a glare when the others name rolled out of her mouth.
He was gonna have to do some digging on this guy. He brushed it from his thoughts though when Sam mentioned going out to grab a bit to eat. "Yes, I'm down for some food before we leave." He said with a smile. His eyes looked up to Lila, seeing that bit of frustration on her face. He had to admit, he hadn't really put forth the effort to make her feel like part of the team, and it wasn't her fault, Strauss tossed her into the team after Sam was shot, just to make sure they had enough hands on this case. His eyes then moved back to Sam, "So were are we going for food?" He asked holding his keys up.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Sometimes…..

Reid watched as a flash of anger came over Derek and the glare that accompanied it and decided to not inform him that just based on her tone that Sam wasn't romantically inclined to Rick, or to inform him that Rick was her dog sitter. "There's a new Thai place that opened up next to the airport? Lila you know you were included in that invitation right?" Reid looked down at his coffee and stirred it again as he watched Lila get annoyed with not being included by the team again. Samantha was different, even in the space of the few moments that her and Lila had been in the same room she had already sensed that the team hadn't warmed up to her just yet and had made the effort to include the girl. Reid pondered that as well, they should have tried harder to make her feel like she was part of their team.

Samantha watched as Lila got annoyed with JJ and herself and watched as she got shut down by Hotch. A little irked that she was dismissing her invitation and trying to get information before the rest of the team she turned to head out the door, "Thai for breakfast? I mean it's different- lets do it." a small shrug accompanied her statement, she headed back out the office as she heard Reid invite the girl again. She turned her head slightly to keep them both in her hearing, maybe this time she'd accept the invitation coming from Reid.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down