Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Minds

2 posters

Go down

Criminal Minds Empty Criminal Minds

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Criminal Minds Criminal-Minds

Joseph Conrad said, “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary.  Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

Emerson said, “All is riddle, and the key to a riddle is another riddle."

Evil walks among us, every day we could look into the eyes of someone who is pure evil. Who is a monster, and who does what monsters do best.

We stop the monsters. We get into their minds, find out who they are, what makes them up as a person, and we stop them. We put them in cages and if we can't do that, if they are to far gone and go down with a fight, sometimes they go six-feet under.
But we stop them.
We try and stop them before they stop us from doing what we do best.

Criminal Minds 0f889796-2449-4a1e-b4e7-a9b056aba33b_zps75105e25

Criminal Minds 013dd305-9fb0-410c-b242-460c9c30f637_zps4c354f0b

Winston Churchill said, “The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you will see.”

Nietzsche once said, “When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you.”

Last edited by Amour on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Criminal Minds Empty Re: Criminal Minds

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:55 pm

~I may be young,
Layla sighed softly, she had no idea what she was doing here, yeah okay sure, she was top in her class, and almost no one knew who she was, up until she had given a speech at her college when she was told she was going to graduate early.... But still she didn't know why she was here, at the B.A.U. she had been given a letter from an Erin Strauss asking her if she would come down and meet with her and a Mr. Hotchner. Why? you might ask, well she had no fricken idea! But there she was, sitting and waiting to see why she was here.
Derek followed after Hotch, "Whats going on boss?" he asked in his normal tone, Hotch glanced over his shoulder to Derek, "We have a new member joining our team, she young and inexperienced, but for some reason Strauss likes her. She we are going to go see her and introduce ourselves to her." Hotch replied evenly.
"Wait how young?" Derek asked as he watched Hotchner open the door reveling the 21 year old. He looked at Hotch with a really face, but he just got a be nice look before he walked over to the girl.

But I do know how to kick butt~
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Victoria stepped off of the elevator and into the BAU office, she took a deep sip of her coffee and looked around the room. Everyone was moving around and talking to each other, she looked for the members of her own team when Reid stepped off behind her. "Good morning. Do you happen to know where Derek and Hotch are at?" she asked as she took another deep sip.

"Actually, I think that they are up in the meeting room. We have a new case...and I think we are getting that new member today." Reid touched her shoulder and walked past her, he stopped and then looked at her, "Do you have a second cup of coffee in your hands?"

"Yes."

"For me?"

"Maybe." and with that she went up the steps that lead to the meeting room and stopped dead in her tracks, "Wow...are we bringing babies into this job now or what?" she said it loud enough so that everyone in the meeting room could hear and then when she realized what she had done bit her lip and looked at Hotch, giving him the 'I'msorrypleasedon'tlookatmelikeyourdisappointed' look.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:34 pm

~I am be young...
Layla looked at the woman who had walked into the room, then to Hotchner, who was looking back at the woman giving her a look. Layla just looked down as she stood up, like she was about to before people started walking in. She tried to shake off the words, her walls going up as she looked at Hotchner who held his hand out for her to take, which she did, shaking his hand nicely, "Layla Marie Scott, it's nice to meet you. My aunt talks about you a lot." Layla smiled at Hotch.
Derek raised and eyebrow at her, "Strauss is your aunt?" He asked as he looked at the rest of his team, "no wonder she gave you a job here..." He mumbled softly.
"No I gave her a job here because of how smart she is." Strauss said as she stepped in the room, she looked at Derek and Tori with small glares, nothing different then what she normally gave to people. She stepped away from the door and looked at them, all of them. Before she walked over to Hotch, whispering something to him.
Hotchner nodded to Strauss and followed her to the door, "Everyone be nice. And introduce yourselves." He said before he followed Strauss's gaze, her and Layla where making faces at each other. Then he was outside with Strauss talking to her about Layla.
"I hope she's going to be nice and not yell at him." Layla said to herself before she looked at the rest of the group.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Victoria stepped all the way into the room and watched as the new girl tried to hide her feelings, she was pretty good at it, but still after years of profiling people you could tell when some one was bothered or trying to hide something from you and that was exactly what Layla was trying to do. Tori stepped forward and offered a small smile, "I'm sorry about what I just said, but you are rather young, and the things that we see and do...it's just not something that I would expect someone your age to be seeing." she offered her hand to Layla, "I'm Victoria King, it is a pleasure to meet you Layla."

Reid was staring at the new girl with his mouth slightly agape as he studied her, "Umm...I'm a...I'm Spencer Reid..." he moved all of his papers to just one hand and offered her his hand as well, "Welcome to the BAU." he stuttered most of his words, so he looked anywhere but at her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 pm

~I may be young...
Layla smiled at Tori as she shook her hand, "It's nice to meet you." She then looked over at Spencer, a cute and soft smile on her lips as shook his hand, "Nice to meet you Dr. Reid." She smiled as she meet every one, shaking there hands and greeting them.
Derek smiled as he greeted Layla before he moved over to Tori, "Reid sure was acting weird just a second ago." He said as he raised his eyebrow to her, speaking to where only Tori could hear him. He looked at her with a smile.
Soon enough Hotch walked back in he looked at his team then to Layla, she stood up just a bit, but that was okay, it all depended on how she worked with her new team, she had to learn some how. "Okay so what do we have today." He said before taking his seat.
But I do know how to kick but...~
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Tori looked at Morgan and shook her head in wonder, "For someone so good at profiling you sure do miss the facts some times." she smiled softly as she patted him in the cheek. Hotch walked back in and that was her cue to hand out all of the folders.
"We have been called in by the Portland PD, they have a string of missing women. No bodies have been found and they don't think that they kidnapper actually wants to hurt them. At the abduction sites it looks like no force was used to get them to come with the UNSUB, the UNSUB probably used a hurt child or something that would appeal to all of these women. They don't have any physical traits in common and they live all over the city. Two of the girls were from out of town. So I'm thinking he grabs them at random, or he works in a store that they went into or he watched a store and picked this women. The only thing that I found just by doing a quick glance was that all of the abducties are all mothers." she put all of the pictures of the women up on screen and turned and looked at them all. "There ages also range from twenty-three to mid forties...over twenty eight women have been taken so far. The Portland PD thinks that he is going to take some one else soon. That's why they called us in, they need all of the help that they can get."

"Then why didn't they call us in after the third or forth if they connected it to the same UNSUB?

"The lead on this case didn't think that they would need our help and he refused to admit that they could all be from the same UNSUB the only reason that we are going in now is because the Captian's neice was taken a week ago and the lead was doing nothing to track the UNSUB down so he made a few calls. Thank God he did, or we wouldn't have been called in at all to help. And the count would have just gotten higher." Tori looked around the table and waited for everyone to add their two cents.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm

~I may be young...
Layla looked at all the women, then at the file, reading through it a bit as Tori spoke, there was something about these women that reminded her of something, but she just couldn't but her mind to it. She reached in her bag and grabbed her glasses slipping them on so she wouldn't have to hunch over to read.
Hotch looked at his team and this case, it was huge. "Okay well i think the whole team other then Garcia, Emily and JJ need to go to portland." He said as he looked back down at the case, "Garcia I want you to run back ground Checks on these women see if anything comes up that all or most of them have in common." He said before he stood up, "Layla I want you to come with me, the rest of you meet me on the Jet in an hour." He said as he watched Layla stand and follow after him, bag and file in hand.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Sometimes…..
The Darkness just eats away at us…….

Victoria looked over at Morgan, and Reid, "You guys ready for this?" she asked softly as she gathered up all of her paper work, and the files that Hotch had left behind- she always grabbed them and gave them back to him when they got onto the Jet. She brushed back a strand of hair as she looked over at Morgan, she was right, for a guy who was so good at profiling, he really did miss the obvious at times. And about simple things, like how Reid thought that the new girl was hot, or how she was head over heels for him. A sight escaped from her as she picked up all of the files in one hand and then grabbed her coffee with the other.

Reid looked at her and shook his head, "Are you ever ready for something like this? What happens when we get there and we find them all dead? That's twenty-eight woman who could be dead. Some times, I think that what we do...well you can never be ready for what you might see. Used to it...yes. Ready for it? Never." Reid got up and out of his seat and then he walked out of the door, heading down to his cubical.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:07 pm

~I may be young...
Sea foam green eyes looked up at Hotchner as he lead her to a room, "Why did you need me Mr. Hotchner?" She asked as she looked at him, Hotch smirked softly, trying to hold back a laugh, "Just call me Hotch or Hotchner..." Hotch said as he looked at her, he opened the door for her before continuing on, "We need to get you a badge, a gun and a vest, since your part of the team your going to need that." He said as they walked into a room that had a camera and other things. Layla nodded to him as she followed. She pulled her sleeve up and then took her hair tye off her wrist, tying her hair up into a ponytail. She went over and took her picture before she went to go get her vest and gun.
Derek smiled at both of them as they walked away then he turned his head to Tori, smiling softly at her as he stood up, "Ready as i'll ever be baby girl." He said as he followed the two genius's out of the room, he was still looking over the file, reading through it trying to find a connection between all these women.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Sometimes…..

Reid appeared behind Hotch and Layla, "Um, sir, I agree that she needs the vest and the badge, but the gun part is a bad idea. Until she passes all of the tests and she is certified through the BAU and the FBI, I don't think that she should be armed." he looked at the girl and offered an apologetic smile, "I don't doubt that you can shoot, but since you just got to the BAU today I doubt that you had time to actually pass the fire arms test, and having an armed agent who hasn't passed all of the tests...well, I don't think that is the safest thing that we can do." he looked at Hotch and waited for his answer.

"I hate when he calls me that." she mumbled darkly as she walked out after them.

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:37 pm

~I may be young...
Hotchner looked at Reid, "And Reid I agree with you, but this morning we gave her a test so she could carry a gun IF needed for this case. She will only getting it if we need her on the field." Hotch paused as he looked at Layla who was playing with her badge. Layla stopped playing with her badge and looked up at Hotch, "I agree with Reid I don't think I should be given a gun, i'm the newbie here." She said as she looked at the two men. Hotch shook his head as he walked over to the lady who was suppose to take Layla's measurements. "Reid stay with Layla I'll be right back." Hotch said before he walked away. Layla looked at Reid with a smile, "So Dr. Reid, tell me a bit about your self." She said looking at him with Seafoam greed eyes.
"Oh is that so, then I'm going to have to find a new nickname for you." Derek said with a smirk as he went and sat down at his desk. He looked at Tori as he crossed his legs.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Sometimes…..

"I still don't think that it is the best idea- the test was rushed, and there fore things that normally wouldn't happen might happen. Hotch, I just don't want anything to happen." Reid watched him walk away shaking his head, "Um...it's more exciting if you find out along the way." he smirked and then opened the file that he was holding in his hands, and tuned her out- or really he pretended he tuned her out and listened and studied her as he read, or actually re-read for the fifth time.Victoria looked at Derek and smirked, "I figured that you didn't hear that- and I only hate it when you call me that sometimes- when you say it in that smug little voice. Don't deny it, I heard the smugness." she brushed back a strand of hair and set the pile of paper work on her desk.

Leaving us broken……..

And unrecognizable.

Last edited by Amour on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:54 pm

~I may be young...
Layla nodded to Reid before she turned away from him and began to talk to the lady. She smiled at her as the lady handed her a vest and told her to try it one, which she did, it fit her just right. She smiled at the lady, telling her that everything fit. She shuffled her glasses before looking at the pictures of the women, what was it that she was seeing when she looked at these women. She shook her head slightly before she looked over seeing Hotch coming back.
"So did you get your vest?" He asked before he looked over at the lady who had it in her hands. He smiled softly before looking at the two in the room, "Ready to go you two?" he asked, knowing that it was about time for them to leave.
Derek smiled at her, and gave her a nodded, "Your right i'm sorry." He said before he stood up, "Its time to go. Or at least get ready to go." He said softly with a slight sigh at the end.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:47 am

Coded Template

Sometimes…..

Wanna just start over? Pick a different case and start over?

Leaving us broken……..

And unrecognizable.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:46 am

We can if you want
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Criminal Minds Empty Criminal Minds (Amour and Akira)

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Layla nodded softly as she looked at Hotch. He was sitting next to her on the jet, helping her fill out the paper work. She was still new and she really didn't know how to fill it out. "So I just do this part and then you do the rest?" She asked, only to get a nod from Hotch. She smiled sweetly as she began to fill out her papers. Being new wasn't to bad, though it wasn't the greatest. She looked over at Derek who was looking through some of her sketches.

"You did all of these?" Derek asked Layla in bewilderment, he had no idea that she was that good of an artist. He stopped on one of the pictures. It was of Tori, almost like an action shot. "Woah, Hey Tori, it looks like you got a fan." Derek teased as he looked back at Tori, holding the sketch book up as he did.

Layla's face lit up softly, "You weren't suppose to see those ones, they aren't done yet!" she said quickly as she reach over trying to get her book back. Layla had drawn everyone on the team. The sketches were just something she saw about them that she thought looked awesome, they really weren't anything.

Hotch chuckled faintly at Layla's reaction, "Derek don't be too mean to her." He teased softly as he stood up and moved to a different place to sit. He picked up the folder from the case they had just worked on, something that he wished they had gotten sooner. He let a small sigh leave his lips as he looked at the pictures of the women.
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:31 am

So I just merged the two topics together that way there aren't two RP's just floating around that are for the same thing and for the same two people.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira Lamay Corvenus Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:16 pm

okay. that sounds good
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Akira Lamay Corvenus
Unknown Poet