Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia: APH

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Empty Axis Powers Hetalia: APH

Post by Amour Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:49 am

★~Marukaite Chikyuu~☆

Nee nee papa wain choudai
Nee nee mama nee nee mama
Mukashi ni tabeta boroneeze no
Ano aji ga wasurerarenainda

Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Boku Hetalia

Marukaite chikyuu
Jitto mite chikyuu
Hyotto shite chikyuu
Boku Hetalia

Aa hitofude de
Mieru subarashii sekai
Nagagutsu de kanpai da
Hetalia!

("Ah~ Onaka suita. Ore... pasuta ga tabetai na~!")

Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Boku Hetalia

Marukaite chikyuu
Hatto shite chikyuu
Funzori kaette chikyuu
Boku Hetalia

Aa hitoyude de
Nakeru shiawase no Recipe
("Men ha arudente da.")
Yume no CHAKKU zenkai da
Hetalia!

HEIHEI FRATELLO pasta wo choudai
Tsuide ni SORELLA yude toite kudasai
OIOI nonno hewa ga ee~ wa
HAIHAI BAMBINO (Boku no tama deshuka?)
guigui papa WAIN mo choudai

Nee nee mama nee nee mama
Mukashi ni tabeta BORONEEZE no
Ano aji ga wasurerarenainda!

Hetalia! Hetalia!
Hetare Hetalia!

Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Marukaite chikyuu
Boku Hetalia

Aa hitofude de
Mieru subarashii sekai
Nagagutsu de kanpai da
Hetalia!

Aa sekaijuu ni
Nemuru shiawase no Recipe
Nagagutsu de kanten da
Hetalia!

Axis Powers Hetalia!

Last edited by Shadows on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Empty Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: APH

Post by Amour Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 am

Axis Powers Hetalia: APH APH__hetalia_circus_by_Miyuli
Maturity: High O_O
Fantasy: Um, not really anything. Countries as humans? xD

{Before I get on with it, let me just say this now:
Please DO Not Join If You Have Not Watched Axis Powers: Hetalia.}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me introduce you to the world; but first, let me know a little bit about you, as a country...
Is your country big? Is it small? How about population? Are you an island? Nation? Are you scared of Russia? No? Yes?
Ah, so many questions, so little time.
How about we just skip all those questions, and you can just tell me in a form.
Or, if you are already a made country, such as Costa Rica, then you can simply state it.
But remember, once you enter, there's no escaping the Hetalia World.

RULES:
No Spamming

No God-Modeling
No Mary-Sues
Follow all of the Shadows Rules
You must be accepted by me before you can start.
Please Try And Limit The Profanity. Yes, I realize that might be difficult for people like Romano. xD When acting countries, it might be difficult, but please try to keep it at a minimum. Stuff such as ("England cursed repeatedly, continuing to yell at Germany.")is fine.
Try to keep gore from getting too high, you never really see that much blood in Hetalia. -- This means mostly in the details. Swords & Guns are fine
Drinking is allowed but only on certain conditions
If you play France, please try and keep...well if you have seen the Anime then you know what I am talking about...*shurdder*
Just say the characters you wanna be, and/or if you make your own country, use the form. =w=
Have Fun &....LAUGH = D

Code:

Code:
[font=Courier][b]FORM:[/b][/font]

[b]Nation's name:[/b]
[b]Capital: [/b]
[b]Birthday: [/b]
[b]National flower: [/b]
[b]Biography: [/b][b]Crush: [/b]
[b]Allies: [/b]
[b]Side: [/b]

[b]Human name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Height: [/b]
[b]Weight[/b]:
[b]Body Type: [/b]
[b]Completion: [/b]
[b]Eyes: [/b]
[b]Hair: [/b]
[b]Picture: {optional} [/b]
[b]Hobbies: [/b]
[b]Favorite Food: [/b]
[b]Songs that describe character: [/b]

Example:

Nation's name: Kaji
Capital: Utsukushii
Birthday:
Halloween
National flower: Cherry Blossom, and the Bleeding Heart
Biography: Kaji is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and not a lot of people know were it is at. 50 people per square mile, and there is about 42 miles from the farthest point to the other side of the island. They grow poisonous berries and they export the flowers and the berries. Kaji has been invaded two times, by China and England, she was almost forced into a marriage with France and Russia, but she got away both times. Aurinia left Kaji the second time that she got away and lived with Italy for two years, they became really close. Then she went to live with Germany for another year and then she came home to her island to find that it was in shambles. China had just invaded Kaji and had left her people to die. Since then she hasn't gone back out into the world expect to the world meetings and very short vactions.
Crush: China
Allies: America, Britain, France, China, Russia, Cuba and Australia
Side: Allied Forces

Human name: Aurinia
Height: 5’0
Weight: 110
Body Type: Lean and skinny
Completion: A bronze color
Eyes: Alight green, with a little brown in them. With a dark brown around the edges
Hair: Down to her waist, a honey blond with bangs that are straight across
Picture: {optional} Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Ava_anime_girl
This is what she kinda looks like. Just the eyes are different.
Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Nightsky
This is how she looks when she is not on her Island.
Hobbies: She likes to walk around the island and look at it, enjoy the peace and quite of it all. She loves to read, and she loves her people. Most days you can find her talking to them, helping them and doing what needs to be done to keep them safe. She also like music and drawing, people, places and animals. Reading, Writing, Singing and Dancing, listening to music, drinking tea with Japan, hanging out with Germany, eating hamburgers and square dancing with America, Kung Fu Fighting and eating with China, and playing hockey plus eating pancakes with Canada.
Favorite Food: Anything that’s spicy, and she loves to eat steak. Bangers and Mash (German), Naruto Ramen (Japanese), Chicken Nuggets and Fries (American), Pancakes with maple syrup (Canadian), Sweet and Sour Chicken with Pork Fried Rice (Chinese), Thin Noodles with Veggies (Rūoain), and Pocky!
Songs that describe character: Crazy Angel by Kill Hannah, Not Afraid by Eminem

Last edited by Miss_RandomStar on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am

Characters!

-The Axis-
Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Bdbatjpg Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Aph4-6 Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Italy-1
-The Allied Forces-
Axis Powers Hetalia: APH PAINTITWHITE-China2 Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Russia Axis Powers Hetalia: APH England3 Axis Powers Hetalia: APH France2 Axis Powers Hetalia: APH 214 Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Vbxelol7

Da Other Countries:

(North)Italy
Germany(Mioko)
Japan
America
England
France
Russia(Cheaka)
China(Random Star)
Belgium
Monaco
Netherlands
(S. Italy)Romano
Spain
Austria
Hungary
Liechtenstein
Poland
Switzerland
Belarus
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Ukraine
Denmark
Finland
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
Egypt
Greece(Mioko)
Turkey
Hong Kong
South Korea
Taiwan
Canada...who?(Mioko>>thats me)
Cuba(Mioko)
Sealand
Ancient Rome
Prussia

Da Other-Other Countries:

Kaji
New York
Raijin

Human Names:

N. Italy - Feliciano Vargas
Germany - Ludwig
Japan - Honda Kiku
America- Alfred F. Jones
England - Arthur/Iggy(I'm not completely sure which one it is....<.<) Kirkland
France - Francis Bonnefoy
China - Yao Wang
Russia - Ivan Braginski
Spain - Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
S. Italy - Lovino Vargas (Otherwise known as Romano)
Hungary - Elizaveta Héderváry
Austria - Roderich Edelstein
Prussia - Gilbert Weillschmidt
Lithuania - Toris Lorinaitis
Poland - Feliks Łukasiewicz
Latvia - Raivis Galante
Estonia - Eduard Von Bock
Belarus - Natalia Alfroskaya
Switzerland - Vash Zwingli
Finland - Tino Väinämöinen
Sweden - Berwald Oxenstierna
Turkey - Sadiq Annan
Greece - Heracles Karpusi
Egypt - Gupta Muhammad Hassan
Canada - Matthew Williams
Korea - Im Yong Soo
Sealand - Peter Kirkland

Kaji - Aurinia
New York - Bonnie
Raijin - Rei

Last edited by Miss_RandomStar on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:57 am

Other:

Kaji-Aurinia

Spoiler:
Raijin-Rei

Spoiler:

New York-Bonnie

Spoiler:

Last edited by Miss_RandomStar on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:24 pm

FORM:

Nation's name: Raijin
Capital: Reibi
Birthday: Thanksgiving
National flower: Water Lily
Biography: Raijin is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, nearest to Hawaii. Only a selected few know its where-abouts. 70 people per square mile, except the point where its a nature preserve for panthers and jaguars. On the island you can find a good number of apples, but for a strange reason they are poisonous, but Russia and England have a demand for them, so they export out. She has been invaded by America, Germany, and France, was in a forced married with France, but she got out....details are un-clear. Rei left Raijin and went to Russia for a few years, to see the world but when she returned, all of her apple trees, except for 5, were cut down and burned. She doesn't leave Raijin often anymore, she sometimes goes to world meetings and 5 day vacations.
Crush: Russia
Allies: Russia and England.

Human name: Rei
Height: 5' 3''
Weight: 95
Body Type: Skinny, long legs.
Completion: pale and fair.
Eyes: Green like fresh grass.
Hair: Long and dark maple brown.
Picture: {optional} Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Spzshw
Hobbies: Drawing the apple trees, fishing, figuring out ways to kill France, and just sitting on the hot sandy beaches watching the waves or swimming in them!!!
Favorite Food: Chocolate cake with home-made apple sauce.
Songs that describe character: Let It Beat by AAA, Hey Soul Sister by Alex Goot, Broken Girl by Mathew West.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 pm

{Your in!} {YOU GET TO START!} {*flees to CHINA!*} {Thats if you wanna RP}
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:32 am

FORM:

Nation's name: New York
Capital: New York
Birthday: February 6
National flower: Rose
Biography: Well everone knows were New York is at, and if they don't then well thats just a little sad. But anyway, New York is oneast side of the United States, right under Main. New York has tons of roses, black, white, red, pink nad purple roses. N.Y also has a ton of subways thats there main transoprtastion. Their are about, about 8,008,278 people liveing in N.Y at the moment. There are also tons and tons of Star Bucks in N.Y. and people are always trying to take over N.Y because of all the money that it gets each year. New York has been invaded by everone, expect Canada and America. France almost got New York in the 1600's and then again in the 1700's. But New York was stronger and had Canada on her side. England had New York for over ten years before they got it back in the late 1600's. New York also grows pine tree's and tall buldins. They are also really really good shipbuliders, and the love to have fun. There great partiers.
Crush: Canada=Husband
Allies: America, Britain, France, China, Russia, Cuba and Australia, Canada

Human name: Bonnie Williams
Height: 5"
Weight: 110
Body Type: She is strong, alitice, skinny.
Completion: She always tan and always(almost always) smileing.
Eyes: Light green with a hint of gold in them.
Hair: Short, pink. Punkish.
Picture: {optional}
Axis Powers Hetalia: APH Normal_peach-pit87
She also looks like this:
Axis Powers Hetalia: APH 2481479854_727a2eb6ba
Hobbies: She likes to read and write. She also likes to sing, she hates cooking but loves to eat the food that other people make. She is a really good drawer and she loves to do randome things. Most days you can find her in the park with a book in one hand and a picture of something that she drew on the ground beside her, and in the other hand a bowl of noddles on the other hand. She also would have her Ipod in her ears. Canada has regreated giveing that to her on there frist date. Thats one of the things that he just thinks that he should make dissapear.
Favorite Food: Coffee,bagels, cheesecake, and New York sytle pizza,cup of noddles, pancakes with maple syrup and a lot of other food. She doesn't eat anything with meat in it. Ever.
Songs that describe character: Pump up the party! Rasie your glass-P!ink Crazy Angle-Kill Hannah
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:49 am

{fine!!!}

Raijin opened the door to see America, Russia, France, China, England, New York, and Kaji. She sighed and sat down in her seat, on her right was Russia and on her left was France. She sighed again and bit into her apple, un-affected by its poison. She leened over to Russia, "What does America want now?" she asked.
"I don't know." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:23 am

New York(Bonnie) had her head phones in and she wasn't really paying any attition to anyone or anything. But she was waiting for Canada to walk back into the room with her cheescake. She started tapping her foot to the beat of her music, when Raijin walked into the room, and right behind her was Canada. She sighed, a happy and content sigh. She started smileing over at Canada and he smiled back, his eyes light up when he saw her. It was amazing that after a year of marrige that they could still be so happy to see each other, even when they were apart for a couple of mintues. She took out her ear buds and started talking to Canada when he sat down.
"So have we found out what loony wants this time?" he asked her in a quite voice. They were so diffrent from each other, she liked to party, she was outgoing and she seemed to have so much fun whenever they were togther. And he wasn't ougoing he never really got loud and he missed her ever second that they weren't togther. So in many ways they were just right for each other.
Kaji(Aurinia) leaned over and answered that question for her, "No loony hasn't said a word. I don't think he was the one to call the meeting. I think that it was Germany." Kaji was one of the few people that even knew he was real, and talked to him. Kaji was always one of the 'I don't give a crap about what you think' kinda people and thats why she always talked to him. She didn't give a crap that people thought she was insane, cause she was talking to a wall in there mind. Kaji sighed as she picked up her book and went back to reading. The one problem was that nothing seemed to hold her attiton anymore.
"Yea Mister Loony hasn't said a word to anyone, since we came in." Bonnie said to him in a low voice so that no one would hear her call America that.
"Odd..." thats all he said. He picked up her hand and they waited for Germany to come into the room.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 am

Raijin saw Canada sit next to New York. She saw him but Russia didn't. She thought it was weird how that worked. She bit into her apple again, chewing it slowly, for the taste to last.
"Is that a poison apple?" he asked. As Raijin nodded he smiled. He loved the taste of the apples but loved the cider they made. He didn't know what England's purpose of purchasing the apples for.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:42 am

China walked into the room with Germany and all the talking stopped as they waited to hear what Germany had to say. China walked over to sit next to Kaji and he started to hold her hand, it was one of thoses things that you did with out even knowing that you did.
"Role call!" Germany barked out. "China?"
"Here"
"Kaji?"
"Here!"
And it went one it till everone had been called on. (Expcet Canada.) "I called the meeting today because we, we are under fire. THE AIXS is under fire! And how would be doing the fireing? The Allie's of coures! But before I went off to kill people I needed to know why? Why?"
"Dude like calm down, we haven't planned anything against you guys for over a mouth. And thats about it. We were going to give you back Italy, but we just love the little guy." N.Y said to him, her pink hair flying when she turned to look at Germany.
"Well thats not true I did give back Italy...you would have to if you had to eat pasty all the time!" Kaji said with a sad face. "But then I missed the little guy...and I wanted to get him back, and I was planing on doing that today..."
China was chukling at that.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:47 am

Raijin set her apple down, "Dude, even I didn't send you any poisonous apples. Your just paranoid." she said.
France to Raijins hand, "You speak the truth! Lets get married!!!!" he said.
Russia was instantly surrounded by evil and demonic aura when France talked.
Raijin smacked France upside the head, "Perverted country." she said, taking a bite out of her apple.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:01 am

(Hey Cheaka did you read the rules?? Cause I need to know if you wanna play France or any of the other people so I can mark them off the list...)

"I AM NOT PARANOID! Someone attaked me! I got poisonous berries, a thousand roses and a bag of poisonous apples! So yea if that means that I am paranoid then I guess that I am." he said as he tossed down everthing that he had said that he had gotten. And they were all there, everthing, the roses, the apples, the berries. Everthing was there.
"What...what??" Kaji looked down at the berries that had landed in front of her.
A rose landed in N.Y's lap. She picked it up and almosted fainted, this was a very rare kind, they were from her garden, no one but her and Canada got in there. The apple rolled in front of Rei and the waited to see what she had to say about it.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 am

{oh ok. I'll play France...only when asked though. I'm playing Russia, idk any others though.}

Raijin picked up the apple. She looked around the room, "HOW INVADED MY COUNTRY AND STOLE MY APPLES?! I WILL KILL THE PERSON WHO DID THIS!!!!" she said. Her chair caught on fire.
"Um....Raijin, your chair is on fire......again." he said.
Raijin stood up and slammed her hands on the table, "Germany, I would only do this if you bombed my country or I was mad at you. I haven't been mad at you for over 4 months!!" she said.
Russia sighed, Rei was mad and he didn't want to be in the way....again.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:23 am

"And who got into my garden? Canada, help me. Who got into it?" she asked him as she handed him the rose.
He looked at his wife's face and then down at the rose, then back up to her face. She looked scared, and he knew why. If someone had gotten into her garden what eles had the been into? Had they seen the safe where they kept everthing that was really important? Had they heard the conversation with the doctor? What all had they seen or heard? "It's going to be fine...shh....it's going to be fine..." he wispered into her ear.
"Germany, you know that we would never do that to you inless it was something that you did just set us all of. ANd let me point out when was the last time you got all three of us mad at the same time? You haven't! So why would we do something like to you when you haven't done anything?" Kaji asked she had stood up and had pushed all the berries onto the floor and then she sat back down.
"Your right, but who would do this? To all of us?" he asked with a sigh as he sat down. He rubbed his face with his right hand and then waited for a answer.
"Maby, it's someone you all have made mad at one point or another and the decied that it was a good thing to get it all over with at one time aru?" China put in.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:25 am

Raijin looked at France and she pointed to him, "I suspect him." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:33 am

"Look we don't know anything about this. And France hasn't been over to New York in over a year. Since the wedding. And someone had to have gotton into my garden, and I would never ever let him in." Bonnie said with a frown at France.
"Whos wedding?"
"Bonnie has a point, it has to be someone that would have means and opertutien to get everthing that they have right here. My island is open to everone and the berries you can go down to a local food market and get. So I don't know how we can figure this out."
"Who got married?"
"I think that we should just let it go. Not really but, come one we can never find the person that did this inless we all go on stakeout, and even then we wouldn't get them, we would need to just watch one spot and see if they come..." Canada said in a quite voice.
"Really guys who got hitched?!"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:42 am

Raijin sighed, "ITS NOT IMPORTANT GERMANY." she said. She took another bite out of her half-eaten apple, "I'm going home." she said walking out of the door.
Russia followed her, "Rei, don't be mad. Apples are apples aren't they?" he asked.
Raijin stopped dead in her tracks, "Start running before I...."
"Before you what?"
''BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:49 am

"Poor Russia aru." China said with a laugh.
"I think that it's time we go home to..." Canada said to Bonnie.
"And I think your right. I feel so tyried and upset. It's time to go home." Bonnie wispered. She leaned back again him and waited intill they had to start moveing. But then she didn't have to wait. Canada picked her up and carried her out the door. "You didn't have to do that. I could have walked. Not that I am complaing or anything." she added as she closed her eyes and put her head on his sholder.
"Thats what I thought, go to sleep."
"Well I have to go to! Bon voage!" Kaji muttered as she got up and left the room.
Germany just sat there in his seat, just thinking about everhting that had just happend. He coulnd't help but smile it was pretty funny, even if it had been agaisnt him. And he really wanted to know who had gotten married.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 am

Raijin was in the plane, cursing under her breath.
Russia was at home, drinking cider.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 am

(Was there a time skip??)
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:57 am

{uh no. why?}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:22 am

(Cause, they were just fighting...or getting close to it...and inless reagular humans can telaport then they should still be in the world meeting hall way...shouldn't they???)
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:36 am

{lol, Raijin didn't touch Russia at all. Just a glare and left. She walks fast~. Russia went to a bar and brought his cider with him.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:17 pm

(Oh okay...but...nevermind....)

"It feels so good to be home..." Bonnie said as she took a bite of her cheescake.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: