Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers Hetalia: APH

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Axis Powers Hetalia: APH - Page 2 Empty Re: Axis Powers Hetalia: APH

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:45 am

Raijin was at home and she was laying on the hot sand, eating an apple.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:40 am

Canada walked out of there huge house and into the garden that she had bulit, he started walking around trying to find Bonnie but with out any luck. She had so many hideing places that he couldn't and wouldn't keep track off all of them. The garden was huge, over three miles long and four miles wide. She could be anywhere, but he knew that she wouldn't go to far with everthing that had happend. He smiled her could hear her singing to her flowers, it was a soft song, it didn't really even have a name, it was just words mixed togther and formed something soft and sweet. He walked up behind her and stood there stareing at her back as she worked.
"You know, when you live with someone for over a year, you would think that you would be used to them sneeking up on you, but I still can't seem to get it into my head that you can still sneek up on me with out makeing a sound. It's so ninja" she said with a sigh when she turned around and saw him standing right behind him. It was amazing that he could do that, sneek up with out makeing a sound. Maby it was his quite nature that allowed him to do that. When ever she tryied to, she would be getting along pretty well and then she wouldn't be paying any attention and run into something that she knew what there and then he would know that she was comeing. The rare times that she had been able to sneek up on him was when he was in deep deep thought and she wasn't trying to sneek up on him. It was amazing that she could be that special. "Why are you out here? I know you don't like all the bees." she moved onto the next bush and started to pluck the flowers that didn't need to be there anymore.
"Because I needed to know that nothing had happend to you, I couldn't stand it and I couldn't stand in the kitchen just waiting for you to come out of the garden that you seem to love more then me." he wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled as she laid her head on his chest.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 am

Raijin decided to swim over to Kaji, she hadn't been there for 5 months. She ran back and got on her suit and started to swim.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am

(I hope you know that Kaji's island is in the middle of the Altic ocean and your miles and miles away...)

Kaji was looking out towords the ocean and just stareing. She was a little upset about what had happend at the meeting and how upset Bonnie had been when the pure white rose had falling right in front of her. She sighed and then took a sip of her beer that was in her hand she brushed back her hair and thought of her island and all the things that she would have to do to her it back to top sape. It wouldn't take to long to do that, it's not like the island had cought on fire or something it was just when she was gone they tended to start plainning a party for her whne she got back home, and in the last year she had gotten about eight parties and she had loved them all but it was time to get back to work and not parties.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:12 am

{yea I know. Raijin is a VERY fast swimmer mind you. ^^}

Raijin sighed, "Man, I should've taken a boat but hey, I need exercise. I'm not gonna be fat like France is." she said. She swimming on her back, her legs kicking so hard and fast she was like a speed boat. Then she felt something rub by her arm, she stopped and looked around. She saw a shark in front of her. "S-Sh-SHARK!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. She switched from just legs to legs and arms, "FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled. SHe shot off like a jet. She arrived at Kaji Island and laid on the sand, "I'm....ALIVE." she gasped. She looked off to her right and saw Kajis house, "Too far away...need to sleep." she said. Then she was dead asleep.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:21 am

Kaji saw her frined swim up to the beach yelling "FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD!" she was laughing as she ran down to where she lay. He picked her up and threw her over her sholder and cairred her up to the beach house that she lived in part of the year. "Raijin when are you going to learn that there are no sharks. That was most likeley a small fish. We don't have sharks. I don't know why I am telling you this you forget every time you come here and I tell you each time." she said with a laugh. She pullered back her blond hair and put it in a clip at her nape. (Bottem of the neck.)
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:41 am

Raijin was dreaming of eating apples and drinking the cider Russia had given her. "Apples..." she muttered.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:42 am

Aurina was walking around her island saying hello to everyone, when she hear a helacopter flying over her head and going straight for her landing pad. She started running towords it when China got out of it and marched right over to where she was at.
"Why did you leave aru? You shouldn't have left so earley aru. It's not polite. You know that aru?" he asked speaking in a very fast voice.
"I left because I wanted to." she said simpley and then she turned on her heel and walked away.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:50 am

Raijin awoke on a couch and it smelled of roses. "How'd I get here?'' she asked herself. Then she kinda remembered Kaji carry her in here. " How nice of her.......Where is she??" she asked again. She got up and walked out the door.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 am

"Don't walk away! I have to ask you something really really important aru!" he called out as he followed her around to where she was going.
Kaji stopped and cocked her head to one side and was listeing to what he was saying, and his footfalls on the sand. He seemed to be very very upset or or contempating someting. "What did you want to ask me?" she said in a low quite voice as he came to stand by her. They had been dateing for months now. Almost a year, in other two days. And she was in love with him. Not that she ever said anything to him about that.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 am

Raijin walked outside and saw China and in front of him, Kaji. "Maybe I came at a bad time." she whispered to herself. Neutral
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:15 am

He bent down on one knee and grabbed her hand so she couldn't get away.
"What, what...w-w-h-a-t-t a-a-r-e you....d-o-i-n-n-n-g???"
"Will you marry me Aurina?" he pulled out a little box and flipped it open with one hand.
Tear's were starting to come down her face as she looked at him and answered, "Yea, yea I think that I will. I...I love you. So yea."
"Thank god aru." he said as he slipped on the ring and stood up and swung her around and around.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:06 am

Raijin's mouth drop, "Oh.MY.GOD."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Aurina looked back at her and smiled, "Oh. My. God. What?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:05 am

Raijin flinched and sighed, "I thought you couldn't here me." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:41 am

"I can hear you when you are two miles away from my beach and I am on the other side of the island. Cause you always think that fish are friends. Which they aren't. At least not here. So yea I can hear you. So Oh. My. God. What?" Aurinia was smiling and laughing at the same time when China set her down on the ground.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:49 am

Raijin sighed, "Nothing. Just nothing." she said. She walked back inside.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:50 pm

"Did I say something wrong?" she looked over at China and then back at the door that Raijin had gone through.
"I really don't think so, she might just be upset because of this and not because of you aru." was all he said then he smiled again and looked down at her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 am

Raijin opened the door again, "I'm not upset!!!! I'm just really happy for you!!"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:47 pm

"Then why are you not out here, bening happy with us aur?'' China had a hold of Aurina's hand and was twirling her around and around makeing her laugh
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Raijin sighed, "I'm not that kind of person." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm

"Well, we know that. But still. It would be nice if you at least stayed out here with us?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:27 am

Raijin sighed again and walked out and sat down on the beach. "Happy?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:32 am

"Yea we are." Aurina smiled as she looked from one of her best friends to her soon to be husband.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:48 am

Nation's name: Ruo (Rūo)
Capital: Gina Kaede
Birthday: August 9th, (National Woman’s Day)
National flower: Gaillardia aristata (Blanket Flower)
Biography: Being out in the middle of the ocean sucks- mostly to Rūo; a tiny island with (deadly mushrooms!) a tiny population. It's a wonder how she stands 5 feet 2 inches when she should be about as tall as Sealand. Maybe the thing keeping her tall and 'grown up' is being able to drive out invaders... Being out in the ocean sucks, because when the enemy comes along, they have war ships and submarines and all that. Poor Rūo- the island country that's been invaded by: Russia, France, England, Spain, Switzerland, Belarus, South Korea, Prussia, China, Ireland, Turkey and even Egypt. She's managed to take small damage from attacks and even got out of forced marriage (like France. *cough*) and death. She's been kidnapped by pirate!England, Egypt and Russia, but has managed to escape each time. She lived with America for a year before finally returning back to Rūo to live alone, in the middle of the ocean. Her only 'real' friends are Germany, Italy, Japan, China, Canada and America. In WWII, she was second in the Axis to give up. She was bombed and has burns along her right shoulder and slightly down her back. She spent two weeks in the hospital recovering. After the war, she shut herself out, barely allowing visitors. She went into a "depression" for a few months. She has a younger brother (who... is still... nameless...), and is a VERY over-protected sister of his.
Crush: Japan~
Allies: Germany, Italy, Japan, China, Canada, Greece, Turkey, Prussia, Raijin, Kaji and America.
Side: Axis Powers!

Human name: Kyoko Mamoru
Height: 5”2
Weight: 82 pounds

Body Type: Pretty skinny. Small, fragile frame. It looks like if you punch her, she would shatter. But she has some muscle, since she was able to lug a totally wasted Germany from a beer feast back to his house and bed.
Completion: Golden.
Eyes: Misty Grey. The left eye is much lighter than the other, due to one of her islands being obliterated during WWII
Hair: Short, around mid-neck. It has a few layers, but it's only noticeable when she wears her hair curly. Her hair color is black. Her bangs are side bangs, that DO NOT get in her eyes. She will sometimes wear her hair in two braids, or even pull it back in a ponytail.
Picture: {optional} Axis Powers Hetalia: APH - Page 2 Aa
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Singing and Dancing, listening to music, drinking tea with Japan, hanging out with Germany, eating hamburgers and square dancing with America, Kung Fu Fighting and eating with China, and playing hockey plus eating pancakes with Canada.
Favorite Food: Naruto Ramen (Japanese), Chicken Nuggets and Fries (American), Pancakes with maple syrup (Canadian), Sweet and Sour Chicken with Pork Fried Rice (Chinese), Thin Noodles with Veggies (Rūoain), and Pocky!
Songs that describe character: "Dead End Justice" by The Runaways, “Strobe Lights+New York City Speed+Living in Misery+Mouth to Mouth+Acid Rain+Promise Me” by Kill Hannah, “Monster” by Meg and Dia and “Geek in the Pink” by Jason Mraz.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum