Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!  Empty Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!

Post by Love Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Welcome to Glee Club! Please follow all the rules and have fun!

Rules:

1. Follow all of XxForeverxX (My Ha ha ha!) rules
2. Nothing disgusting, please. xD
3. You may get into fights, but please, nothing too graphic.
4. Girls may have, "accidents". But don't make it to...errr.....awkward......xD
5. Please PM me if you want to make a teacher. =]
6. Have fun!

Glee Club~

Females:

Males:

Football Team~

Males:

Cheerleading Squad~

Females:

Males:

Regular Students~

Females:
Sara Sala (17 yrs. old) / Shadows
Kirsten Phales (16 yrs. old) / XxForeverxX (Me!)

Males:

Student form~

First name:
Last name:
Personality:
Pros/Likes:
Cons/Dislikes:

Teacher form~

First name:
Last name:
Personality:
Pros/Likes:
Cons/Dislikes:

Last edited by XxForeverxX on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!  Empty Re: Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!

Post by Amour Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:33 am

Student form~

First name: Sara
Last name: Sala
Grade: 10 or 11
Apperance:
Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!  Anime_girl-1
Personality: TBPO
Pros/Likes:TBPO
Cons/Dislikes: TBPO

Last edited by Miss_RandomStar on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!  Empty Re: Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!

Post by Amour Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:56 pm

OOMM or OOC: Lalalalalalalalalalalalalal. I like this RP Forever! I just can't wait for you to get on and tell me I can RP...
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:03 pm

(Alrighty! Approved! Now all I have to do is actaully make my charrie........xD)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 am

OOMM or OOC: Will you hurry up? I would like to RP with you...
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:00 pm

(Sorry, so much stuff this summer!)

Student form~

First name: Kirsten
Last name: Phales
Grade: 11th, Junior year
Apperance: She has slightly tanned skin, with blonde hair and brown eyes. She quite tall for her age, and when she smiles, her teeth are so white, it's blinding.
Personality: It's all about perfection. From looks to personality, she's always tweaking it to achive a, "perfect" Kirsten Phales. Although she may seem cheery all the time, she has a bad side, and you don't want to go there. Plus, if you get to know her, she'll begin to reveal her true self to you.
Pros/Likes: Peanut butter, pop, country, sweet guys, good friends, coffee of any sort, and ice cream.
Cons/Dislikes: Rude people, gummy bears, classic rock, gross coffee, and depression.

(I'll make some dudes later.)

Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:09 am

OOC: YOU START! *runs far far away to...CHINA!*
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 am

Kirsten danced like a soft breeze, smiled like sunshine, and laughed like blooming flowers. She wanted to achieve a better her this year, since she's a junior. Most of all, she sang like an angel. Through her eyes, she wanted to be even better. It just wasn't good enough. She entered the main doors, where chatter filled the halls. She got her card with her combination on it, and put her stuff away. She was sandwiched between a scrawny freshman guy, and an obnoxious senior girl. Wonderful, she thought.

Last edited by XxForeverxX on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:29 am

"I love you just the way you are..." she sang to herself in a low voice as she walked into the shcool. This year, might be diffrent. But mostlikey not. But she was fine with it as long as people stayed out of her way, then she would cause any problems. She smiled to herself as she walked past the Glee sign up sheets, she stopped and put her name on the frist line. This was what was going to be diffrent, she was going to be in Glee this year, and nothing was going to stop her from getting in it this time.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 am

Before homeroom started, Kirsten saw a girl walk away from the school's informative corkboard. She grabbed the pen dangling on a string connected to the push pin that the sheet was hung from. There was already and name on there. Sara Sala She stared at the name. She had heard it before, but didn't know her. She knew she was in her grade or close to it. She put her name down, then hurried to homeroom.

Last edited by XxForeverxX on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:59 am

"Homeroom...what a nice time to spend the day..." Sara looked around as she walked into the room, she picked a desk in the back and popped her head phones in.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Kirsten walked in homeroom. A girl was staring a nothing in particular, moving her mouth. It took her a while to realize that the girl was listening to music. The headphones were hard to see. When that realization came to her, her first thought was, Glasses?!?!? She took a seat in the second row to the front so she could see the board clearly. Kirsten slumped in her seat at the thought of having to wear glasses. Mabye this year would be so great.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:41 am

A girl had walked in and had looked at her for the longest time. She looked nice and funny. She was mostlikly going to have to go over and say hi to her. And maby they could become friends. That is if she could get the nerve up to go and talk to her. And that might not happen. Ever. And that was just because she was nervous, when she was around new people. So it might take a while to go and talk to her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Kirsten tapped her fingers nerously against her desk and suddenly got up and rushed to the girl. "Do you wear contacts?" She blurted out. If she wore contacts, mabye no one would notice she needs glasses, and the year wouldn't be too bad. The thing was, Kirsten was terrified of anything going into her eyes, so she wanted to ask if it was uncomfortable to wear contacts. If she did, of course.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 am

"Yea....how did you know? And my name is Sara, what's yours?" she said in a low voice that only she would hear. And she waited for her to say something else so she didn't think that she was just pretending that this had happend.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:46 am

"Oh, I didn't. If you did, then I needed to ask you something. Since you do, do they hurt? Are they uncomfortable?" Kirsten calmed down a bit.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 am

"No...they aren't to me. Well as long as I take them out when I am sppoused to and I don't go to sleep in them. And the only thing that makes me ahh....freked is that I might poke myself in the eye. I have been know to do that. And you still haven't told me your name. I feel a bit lost with out your name. I don't want to call you girl all the time. That would be uncomfterbul." Sara said with a smile, it seemed to light up her whole face.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:30 am

Kirsten's entire face flushed red. I never even told her my name! I am so stupid! "Kirsten Phales," she said. "I'm sorry about talking fast and bombarding you with questions," she said sheepishly. She realized that Sara's name had been on the glee sign-up sheet. She'd ask her later if she signed up for glee. She had already junked her with comments and questions.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:27 am

"So where are you from?" Sara asked with another smile.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 am

"Just a few miles up the road. You?" Kirsten said, re-collecting her self.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:49 am

"Almost a 15 mintue walk from my house to here." she smiled at Kirsten and twirled a picece of her hair, as she watched.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 pm

"Wow, we must live somewhat close to each other," Kirsten said, looking at Sara's lock. It was awfully shiny. "Hey, what shamp-" she was cut off by the teacher entering. "Please take a seat, and class will begin shortly." Kirsten rushed back to her desk as she looked back and mouthed, "Sorry!"

Last edited by XxForeverxX on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:34 am

"Oka~~" Sara was cut off when the teacher came in, she opened her binder and looked at all the people that were in the room with her. She saw the captain of the football team in one of the seats next to her. He looked pretty good at least in here mind he looked pretty good. She started tapping her pen really fast, thinking about random things.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:35 am

Class seemed to drag on FOREVER. When Kirsten began to nod off, the bell finally rang. "Phew...." She said under her breath. "Don't forget to turn in your forms by next Wednesday!" The teacher called as all the students flowed out the door. Kirsten went up to Sara. "Well, I hope we have more classes together!" Kirsten said, smiling.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu May 05, 2011 1:47 am

(I'm going to be switching to first person...it's what I have been writing in for awhile now, and I like it better on some things. Smile I hope that you don't mind)

I looked up at Kirsten with a small smile on my face, "Well I think that it would be wonderfull if we had another class toghter!" I was gleefull I think that I had made a new friend and it seemed like it was going to be a very good friendship. I picked up my binder my pen some how finding it's way behind my ear. I had a sheet of paper clutched in my hand and I couldn't wait to go and turn it into a diffrent teacher. I looked at Kirsten again, "So are you thinking about joining the Glee club?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum