Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!

Post by Love Thu May 05, 2011 2:23 am

(NP. ^^ I prefer first-person, too, but not when it comes to Warriors. LOL.)

"Oh, I had signed up after you." She said giddily. "Oh! I signed up after you!" Kirsten realized she had a blonde moment. "Oops, anyways, I'll get to see you in glee!" Kirsten was so happy, she could just jump right out of her skin.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee ~Book 1: Welcome to Glee Club!

Post by Amour Thu May 05, 2011 3:39 am

"Okay...." I looked at the happy girl, before slowly backing away, I waved slightly,smiling at her before I made my way out of the small classroom. Very happy person....gleefull, easy to get along with. Man I can't wait to see what happens when you make her mad.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri May 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Kirsten practically skipped to her next class, which was biology. Her teacher was, well, a creeper. Big eyes, a huge beard, kind of "bigger" to put it in kinder terms, and he was always happy. Too happy. "Yaaaaayyyyyy........." she said sarcastically as she slid into a back seat. She wanted to stay as FAAAAR away from his desk as possible.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 am

I looked at the teacher, and with a soft sight, I opened my binder, looking at my wish list.
1. Get a car

2. Get into the Glee club

3. Make some friends

4. Get a new wish list.

I smiled at the last one on the list and than started to doodle along the edge of my paper.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Student form~

First name: Chase
Last name: Demeter
Grade: 9th / Freshman
Apperance: Sandy brown skater hair, 5'2" (made fun of for his height), 109 lbs, and hazel/grey eyes, and wear flannel on fridays to be a dork for "Flannel Friday"
Personality: Secretly watches anime, always cracking jokes, popular but modest and believes he really isn't, and his middle name is "SHUT UP, YOU'RE ANNOYING ME"
Pros/Likes: Making YouTube videos, anything Zelda
Cons/Dislikes: Stupid people, people who never stop talking

(I hope a certain person doesn't see this...... ._.)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum