Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRRR!!! {Miss.AlicexKarou}

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

DRRR!!! {Miss.AlicexKarou} Empty DRRR!!! {Miss.AlicexKarou}

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:03 am

Karou was on her way to the jail. Her brother, Shizuo, was yet again in the jailhouse because of throwing signs and what not. Who could blame him? Izaya was there taunting them both with petty nicknames. She lit another cig and walked into the office, "Ok, where's Shizuo?" she asked.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

DRRR!!! {Miss.AlicexKarou} Empty Re: DRRR!!! {Miss.AlicexKarou}

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:07 am

Hiromi was stressed and totally done with her job at this point of the night. She had almost arrested Izaya, which she got scolded for, but had managed to arrest the oh-so-famous Shizuo. It would have been nice if he had stopped breaking the bars though! She was currently sitting at the front desk with her feet propped up on the desk as she drinked her (cold) coffee. She looked the girl up and down before setting the mug down. "Are you related to the arrestie?" She said softly.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:13 am

Karou looked at the cop girl and said, "I'm his sister, Karou." She looked at the asleep guard next to the cop and took a puff of her smoke, "Vinnie's out early tonight. I wonder how his kids are doin." she muttered. She looked back at the cop she had talked to. Fragile looking and short but she knew better. She looked at her name tag and asked, "You're new? Or this your first time on the night shift?"
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 am

"Alright." She pulled her feet down and opened one of the drawers in the desk before pulling out the ring of keys. She snorted softly as she stood up. "I agree this is the earliest he's been out. Sucker sleeps like the dead." She lazily poked him with her foot before standing. "Follow me," Hiromi started walking back to the holding cells. "I guess you could say I'm both. I was just a trainee until a week ago..? It is, though, my first night shift. It sucks." She said with a small laugh.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 am

Karou laughed, "I see. Well, I'll be seeing you again, Hiromi." She grabbed her brother, who was half asleep, and threw him over her shoulder. "Oh and if you need to contact me, call Shinra or ask one of your fellow officers. Night~." she said, walking out of the jail, still smoking. She liked the newcomer. She hoped they could be good friends.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:26 am

"R-Right, seeya..." Hiromi watched her leave with slightly wide eyes. It took five men just to restrain him! She pursed her lips together. "....she's awesome, that one." She smiled and walked back to the front desk.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:33 am

The next day Karou was walking around with Shizuo leaning on her shoulder, "Karou, where were you when I called you?! You were supposed to back me up!" yelled Shizuo, more specifically into her ear. Karou looked at him and yelled back, "I was busy alright?! It's hard to run in a pencil skirt!" The two continued to bicker until the reached the police station. Early in the day, Shizuo had asked about Hiromi having taken a liking towards her. Karou, being the sweet sister she was, agreed to go take him to her. Both of them entered the station with cigarettes in their hands.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:39 am

Hiromi slowly lowered the powered donut from her hand as the two walked in. She wiped the powder from her mouth as she stood up. "You... two do know you can't smoke in here right?" She asked with a small smile as she pointed to the sign that said NO SMOKING by the door.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 am

Karou made a sour face identical to Shizuo's and threw it away. She walked over to Hiromi with a pouting Shizuo in tow and said, "My brother would like to welcome you to Ikebukuro and to apologize for last night." After a few seconds passed and Shizuo had remand quiet, she elbowed him, quite hard, in the gut, "Come on Shizuo, don't just gawk at her. You'll catch flies in your mouth." she whispered.
Shizuo held his gut and shot a glare at his little sister, "Shut up." He looked at Hiromi and said, "Welcome to Ikebukuro, the city that never has peace. Sorry about last night I usually tried to avoid violence.... I hate violence actually." he said, not making eye contact.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:53 am

Hiromi giggled quietly at the two as her smile brightened. "Well thank you. It's very kind since most of my greetings haven't been too kind." She glanced back at the holding cells before looking to the taller of the two. "I understand. That Izaya guy really ticked you off huh?"
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 am

A vien popped out of Shizuo's head, "HE set me up for it. I'll kill him! He doesn't tick me off, he does everything in his power to get me into a rage!" he said and not too quietly either. His fist's were clenched and the whole thing about what had happened went over in his mind.
Karou sighed, "That guy should just drop dead. God! You should hear him when he mocks us! He keeps on calling me a dude when I'm obviously not! Damn!" she said. She remembered her first encounter with the guy and shivered, "The guy is a perv and deserves to die!"
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:06 am

Hiromi eyes widened at the slightest and she trying to ignore the fact that everyone was looking at them. She sweatdropped. "To be honest, the police force has been at him for a while, after he originally came to us to set up an earlier arrest and his activity with the yakuza. I met him when I was moving in and what he said wasn't really nice..." She mumbled before looking between the two. "You two really hate him..." Her sweatdrop grew alittle bigger.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 am

Karou smiled, but dark aura and a huge anger mark showed otherwise, "With a fiery passion yes."
Shizuo didn't even try to hide it and looked around at everyone else, "What are you looking at, ehh?" he asked. A very annoyed and irritated Shizuo with staring people weren't very good. "Lemme know when you're off duty Hiromi. I'll take you to Simons place." With that, he left.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 am

Hiromi watched the two with a faint smile and a sweatdrop. She shook it off as Shizuo made his leave. "A-Alright! T-Thanks again for the welcome!" She sunk down into her chair, a faint blush lingering on her cheeks.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:20 am

Karou walked out and lit herself another smoke, "I hope we didn't scare her. Shizuo is a real nice guy when not talking about Izaya." She stuffed her hands into her pockets and roamed the streets of Ikebukuro, hearing the whispers and gossips about her being the strongest woman in Ikebukuro. Heh, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:25 am

Hiromi quietly covered her face as her blush only seemed to burn brighter. She ignored the whispers going around the office and stood up, grabbed her radio and gun as she headed out. She needed some air.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:34 am

Karou was just sitting down, enjoying an ice cream when her phone rang. She huffed and answered it, "Who are you and what could you possibly want?" No answer. She looked at her phone and asked, "Who the heck are you?!" Again no answer. She closed her phone and shoved it into her pocket, "Some punk trying to prank call me."
Shizuo was walking around aimlessly when his phone rang. He answered it and asked, "What?" No answer. He growled and closed his phone, "What the heck." He leaned against a shaded wall and watched people pass by. He thought about Hiromi and smiled to himself. He liked her. He didn't know exactly why but he just did.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:42 am

Hiromi was walking aimlessly also, taking her time as she wandered through the crowds. She pulled her phone from her pocket as it rang. She really wasn't supposed to answer her phone on duty, but eh. She flipped it open and set it against her. "Hello?" No answer. The cross walk light changed to green and she hung up while crossing. "Must of been a wrong number." She shrugged it off. Then her mind lingered to Shizuo and she stopped. ...how was she supposed to contact him when she didn't even have him number? "...aw crap." Well there goes your chances with him, Hiromi! Good job.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:53 am

Shizuo spotted Hiromi and waved, "Hiromi? You're off shift already?" he asked.
Karou had finished her ice cream and was about to get up when her phone rang once again. She answered it, "Who are you?!" she yelled. A snicker sounded from the other side of the line and the voice seemed to hiss every word, "Why hello there Karou-kun. Such a nice day today isn't it?" She growled and tried not to crush her phone...again, "How did you get my number Izaya!?" "Now now, don't get so angry. You don't want to puke up that ice cream you just ate right?"
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 am

Hiromi looked over and bit back the blush that threatened to return to her cheeks. "Errm... kinda? I mean, I doubt they would need me today... They never seem to need me." She mumbled the last part quietly.

{Oh yes, if and when you want me to play Shinra, just tell me, okay? :3}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:04 am

Shizuo shrugged, "Their loss then. Well, let's get going to Simons place. He has the best sushi in town." he said. Turning towards the direction of the food place. A thought came into his head and he looked back at Hiromi, "By the way, what's your cellphone number?"
Karou, who is on the other side of town, was walking about still talking to Izaya, "Show yourself you coward! Where are you?!" she yelled, making eyes turn to her. "Hahaha, so very impatient you are Karou-kun. I'm in plain sight but you're too blind to see me."
(ok. :3)
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:10 am

"I guess so..." She smiled softly before following him. "Oh yeah, here." She pulled her cellphone out of her pocket and hit the menu screen, clicking a few buttons before showing him the screen with her number. "I don't know it since I got it just a few days ago..."

{:3}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:17 am

Shizuo nodded, "I see." and quickly typed in her number. He showed her his number and said, "Here." He looked around aimlessly, trying not to look at Hiromi in fear of his jaw dropping once more.
With a sign pulled out of the grown and Izaya in sight, Karou had no problem pursuing him. "Get back here! Izaayaaaa!!" she yelled. He snickered and said, "It's quite weird how much you and Shizu-chan sound like each other."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:22 am

Hiromi typed his number into her phone and slid it away when she was done. "Thanks." She said with a smile as she looked up at him. She paused for a small moment and looked around. "Did you hear that? I think I heard yelling..."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:26 am

Shizuo shrugged, "I don't know what you talking abo-" he was cut off by a flying yield sign straight for Hiromi. He grabbed her arm and jerked her to his side right before impact. "Never mind. I see what you mean."
Karou chased after Izaya, this time throwing a vending machine at him, "Izaaaaaaaayyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled before chucking it at him.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next