Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRRR!!! {Miss.AlicexKarou}

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

DRRR!!! {Miss.AlicexKarou} - Page 2 Empty Re: DRRR!!! {Miss.AlicexKarou}

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:30 am

Oh gosh how her face was burning by now. She looked up at watched the vending machine fly after Izaya with slightly wide eyes. "Your sister is strong..." She squeaked out. "She also sounds alot like you..."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:36 am

Shizuo sighed, "We get that a lot and it runs in the family. I'm strong, she's strong, Kasuka's strong. We don't know why though." he said, only seeing Karou.
Karou ran after Izaya throwing sign after sign, "Get back here!"
(gonna turn in for the night. Nighty night~!! :3)
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 am

"Sounds better than being born a weakling who can barely pick up her moving boxes." She said softly, watching the two.

{Alrighty, night~ :3}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Shizuo looked at Hiromi, "It's not all that great. I've broken about every bone in my body at least once. After every brake, I became stronger." he said.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:28 am

"That...sounds awful..." She looked up at him. "I mean, breaking about every bone in your body..."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 am

Shizuo continued to the shop, "It wasn't so bad. Karou was right there next to me almost every time. Kasuka came to visit us everyday." he said, remembering the good ol' days.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:49 am

Hiromi walked beside him, her head tilting to the side slightly. "Kasuka? That one guy who's in all the movies? Are you two related?"
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:56 am

Shizuo nodded, "Yea, he goes by a different name so that he doesn't attract attention to me. He's my younger brother but Karou is older than him by a few years." He threw away his smoke and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "She's acted like a mom to both of us, even if I am 2 years older than she is."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 am

"That's kinda cool..." Hiromi looked down, sliding her hands in her own pockets. "Sounds like you had a good family life." She said with a smile.

Last edited by miss.alice on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:39 am

{i-is... my text red? the code says darkblue but it looks red. O_O}
{nevermind, fixed it. xD}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Shizuo looked at Hiromi, "Ah sorry if I said something wrong... I'm not to good with people since a majority of them are annoying jerk-offs who shouldn't live in this city... But you're actually pretty nice..." his face reddened a bit. He was new to the 'liking someone other than family' thing. He remembered Karou saying something about Hiromi being... what was it? Oh yes, the innocent type of gi- excuse me- woman.

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Shaking her head, she looked up at him and smiled. "You didn't, trust me you didn't." Her smile widened as a blush of her own lingered on her cheeks. "And... for someone who I arrested yesterday, you're really nice..." She looked down again, her mind buzzing. True to what she didn't know Karou said, she was the innocent type of woman (that never really did have a boyfriend before).
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 am

Shizuo chuckled and said, "Would you be surprised that you're the first one whose said that?" He was starting to really like Hiromi. He could see the smile she had on her face and it was a nice one. She also knew how to include a bit of humor into small comments. No wonder why Karou liked her so much, she was pretty cool. "Plus, she had to have impressed her in some way for Karou to like her," He thought to himself, "The last time a woman tried to get close to any one of us, she'd have a sign or something in her hand beating the living daylights out of them."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:25 am

Hiromi laughed softly. "Maybe?" She looked up at him, her smile brightening. Gosh, she was really starting to like him. Which, may have been alittle odd, since the whole arresting thing... but she really didn't care. He was- well, minus his sister- the only person who had been nice to her since her move to Ikebukuro. She looked down after a few moments, her blush from before darkening at the slightest.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 am

"Well, it's true! Ah, right. Hiromi what's you last name? If I'm asking too much I'll back off..." said Shizuo, and quite awkwardly if you ask me. He spotted Simon and smiled, "Well, we're almost to the place. His food is amazingly good. For sushi that is." He checked his back pocket and remembered that Karou had his wallet. "Dammit!" he muttered, pulling out his phone. He quickly dialed her number and hit call.

Karou was already at the restaurant, eating a bowl of miso soup. She had lost Izaya in the red light district but only because he knew she hated to be there. Her phone rang and she picked it up, "Hello?"
"Where are you! Do you still have my wallet?" asked Shizuo.
Karou nodded, even though she knew he couldn't see her, "Yea I still have it. I'm at Simon's place." She heard a breath of relieve.
"Stay there. We'll meet you there in a few minutes." he said before hanging up.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 am

{-finished her nails- These look aweeeeesome~ :3 You sleepy?}

"Tomiko. And you're not asking too much." She shook her head with a smile. "I've heard, those people say it's weird that he's Russian...." Hiromi drifted off in her sentence as she patted her pockets as he talked to his sister. "Ahm... I left my wallet back at the office..." She looked up at him.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:18 am

Shizuo looked at her, "It's fine. I was planning on paying for the both of us anyway." he said. He thought for a moment. Hiromi Tomiko. Simple and easy to remember. He liked that. He said 'hello' to Simon and walked into the restaurant. At the sushi bar, he found his sister, "Oi Karou!"

Karou sighed and held her brothers wallet in between her middle and index fingers, "You don't need to shout moron."

(Not really. But, I'm going to the river tomorrow....today.... uh Tuesday. So I need to sleep. :3 Wednesday I will stay up.... Most likely. xD)
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Hiromi looked up at him for a long moment before smiling and ducking her head as her blush darkened to a cherry red. "W-Well, thank you then." She looked over and gave Simon a small wave as she walked in and peeked over Shizuo's shoulder to see Karou, giving her a small wave also.

{Ah. Tomorrow (Today? Yeah today. xD) I will be dying my hair so. xD I can maybe stay up late but I have registration for school on Wednesday and have to get there at 12 to make sure I get my classes. So yeah! xD}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Karou waved back, "I see she came along. Well, here's you wallet. Don't spend all you money cause you can't land a job anywhere!" she said slyly. She stood up and walked out of the restaurant fast before Shizuo could make a comeback.

Shizuo grabbed his wallet and sat down, "That woman, always disrespecting her older brother." he grumbled. He looked at Hiromi, "Here's the menu. Get whatever you like."He took off his sunglasses and placed them into his shirt pocket.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:32 pm

"Isn't that an average relationship between brothers and sisters?" Hiromi asked with a smile as she took the menu and sat down in one of the empty tables, opening the menu and looking through it.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:26 am

Shizuo shrugged, "Don't know, maybe. Haven't made any friends who had younger sisters.... or siblings. What about you? Do you have any siblings?" The waiter passed by and gave them their free water, "I will be back in a few minutes." they said.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 am

Hiromi took a long sip of water before shaking her head. "Only child, sadly. I always wanted a sibling though." She took another sip of her water before looking back to her menu.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 am

Shizuo chuckled, "Well, Karou is up for grabs if you ever want her." he joked. He drank his glass of water until it was half empty, "You can always join us ya know. I don't mind I mean, you'd be a great addition." He said it in a serious tone, so anyone innocent or ignorant enough would think of it as a proposal to marriage. It wasn't but..... it sounded like it.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:09 am

{Hair dye is in~ I look ridiculous~}

Hiromi blinked a few times and looked over at him from over her menu. "L-Like join how?" It almost sounded like a marrage proposal. A light blush dusted over her cheeks and she hid behind her menu.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:14 am

{Yay~~~~! xD}

Shizuo thought for a moment, "Like first off visiting whenever you want, moving in if you want to, calling us when you need something when you're too busy with stuff. Then, somewhere down the road we'll get a bit more serious." he suggested. He liked the idea
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next