Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:57 am

"Oh gee, I feel really safe with a bone-head like you. They would run away when they saw me in my panther form. If you didn't know who I was, you would do that same." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Zero&Ichirru: "Yes your right. But since we do know you we have to go with something differnt. So if you don't like it, shut up and bulied a brige to get over it.." they said and then they walked away talking. A couple of mintues later Kaname walked up to Cheaka and started to talk.

Kaname: "Hello. I didn't mean to sound rude but I do not consider youifamily. I didn't like your father and I don't like your Uncle or is he or Grandfather? I don't really know... but I never got to know you and I don't know what you are like so...I don't consder you family...yet." he said in a soft voice.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Cheaka sighed, "Rido is my stupid Godfather. Why don't you ask some question's about me and then I can tell you. That way you'll know a little bit about me. But it's better you don't know about my past, Kaname. But you probable know about it. Now of you can excuse me I am going to the ladies room. Later." she said walking away. She walked past a group of guys and one of them grabbed her arm, "Leaving already sweet thing? Why don't you stay here for a while." he said. Cheaka slapped his hand, "I'm sorry but I don't dance with loser's like you. Now move you pestering cockroach." she said pushing him away. Cheaka relaxed when she was in the bathroom. She washed her face and ear's. She sighed, "I guess my dad was right, I needed to take a ballroom dance class." she said to herself. Cheaka changed back into her school uniform and walked out only to be pushed onto the ground. She looked up, "What heck do you think you are doing moron?!" she yelled at a guy in black with glasses. She recognized a faint scent of Mioko. Cheaka glared at the man, "You took her. You kidnapped Mioko!!" she said. The man took out something and threw it at her. It was a ball of yarn, "Can't....resist...." she said. Cheaka attacked it playfully. Then the man took out a remote control and pushed a button. Then a cage surrounded Cheaka, "Oh great. I'm gonna get an ear full from the stealhead brothers." she said. Then man picked up the cage and walked down the dark corridor.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Ichirru: "Humm...this is going to be fun..." he said as he followed Cheaka. He was moveing right behind them but far back so that they didn't know that he was there.

Zero: "Ichirru you need to hurry up, and don't talk to your self.." he said into a mic that was connocted to a ear pice that was in Ichirru's ear.

Mioko: "Hey put me down you great big goof. Let me down! Now." she kept saying as they carried her into a hallway and into a van, They tossed her in and then one of the goofs got into the front and drove away. "Hey...can I ask something?" "No." "Were are you takeing me?" she asked as she tryied to sit up in the seat with out useing her hands and feet. "To the guy that baught you. It's really the guys father that paid for you but you are going to his son.." he said. "Oh...when are we going to get there?" she asked before she hit the floor of the car. "Umm...right about now." he said as he pulled the car over and then he got out and came around to the back and opened the door and picked her up again. "I don't really like this.." she said as she blew a pice of hair out of her eyes. "Did I ask if you liked this?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:24 pm

The man put the cage down in front of a couch. Then the man sat onto the couch and put his feet on the cage, Cheaka gagged, "You could where clean socks." she said plugging her sensitive nose. The man looked at another man in black, "So, did anyone by the animal yet?" he said. The man smiled, "Yes, the same buyer as last time. Deliver the animal at once." he instructed. Cheaka was offended, "Excuse me, but I am no animal. I am a girl for Gods sake!!!" she said. The man picked the cage up again, "Whatever animal girl." he said throwing her into the back of a truck. "Ouchies...." she said rubbing her head. The man drove a short ten minutes before they arrived. Cheaka looked up at him, "I am going to sue you!!!!" she said. The man knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:05 am

Mioko: The big umpalompa set her down in front of two men, one had his back towords her and the other one was looking like he wanted to kill her. She blew some hair out of her eyes and looked at the man that was staring at her. She started to glare and he stood up and slapped her across the face. "-Crap- that kinda hurt you know. And since when do real men hit woman that are one the floor?" she spat out. The man with her back towords her turned around and saw her. "Shiki? What are you doing here?" she asked trying to get the pain out of her cheek. "You know him?" the goof asked her as he kicked her onto the ground to get her to shut up. She yelled out in pain. He kicked he again and then laughed about it.

Shiki: "Get away from her." he said his voice took on a threating tone. And he walked over to where she was at. He helped her stand up and then he said "Why did you bring her here?" to the man that had slapped her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:15 am

Cheaka was biting at the cage hoping some of the bars would disintegrate, but with no luck. The man holding the cage set it down and kicked it, "It's no use, Miss Poison Fang. Those bars are made of uranium. Nothing can get out." he chuckled. Cheaka was frustrated, she hated being a cornered rat. She was able to turn around in her small cage and saw Zero and Ichirru trying not to laugh in the bushes. She concentrated hard, "Ichirru, Zero!!! Can you hear me? This is the same house were Mioko was taken to! I can smell her scent!!!! Along with a man you call.........Shiki?" she said in her mind. She hoped they heard it.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:15 am

Mioko: "He baught me Shiki." she spat out, then she slumped against him. She was so tired. And she was in pain. She was waiting to get the guy that had kicked her. "He said that the persont that I was going to was sick. That means you, doesn't it?" she asked quitley.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:20 am

"I can't rely on anyone these days...." mumbled Cheaka. The man knocked on the door, "Sir, your pet is here." he said. "I'm going to be a pet? A pet." she thought.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 am

Zero&Ichiru: "Yes a pet. Now shut up so we can hear." they said in her mind.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:48 am

Cheaka let out a frustrated sigh, "Aren't they the knight's in shining armor?" she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 am

Zero&Ichirru: "Nope. Now get over it."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:59 am

The man opened the door and picked up the cage, "Sir, your pet has arrived." he said. Cheaka sighed, "Aren't you patient?" she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:00 am

The man that had gotten Mioko sat up and looked at Cheaka from head to toe. "Nice." he said. "Gross." Mioko and Shiki said at them same time. The looked at each other and smiled. "Hey Cheaka, what are you doing here?" she asked, not once ever looking away from Shiki.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:10 am

Cheaka sighed, "I was......tricked. Hello person who is so called Shiki. Names Cheaka Higarashi-" she started to say but then the man dropped the cage and kicked it, "Shut up animal." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:19 am

Shiki set Mioko down in a set and then punched the man that had just kicked Cheaka. "I thought that I told you people to leave tem alone?" he asked them and then he opened the cage and let Cheaka out. He turned around and saw that the man that had just been sitting there not saying anything had Mioko by the neck. He took a step closer and then he stopped when he saw that he had tightned his hold on her when he had moved closer. "Let her go, please." his voice when down a octive when he said that. "Shiki, I'm going to be fine. Right? she asked, fear was in her eyes. The leader of the hunters was scared, she was tyied up and she couldn't do anything. She was scared out of her mind and he didn't know what to do.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:26 am

Cheaka transformed into a black kitten and walked up behind the man. She quietly transformed back into her human self and snapped her finger's. Instantly, there was ice shards surrounding the mans neck, her crimson red eyes turned lightening yellow, "Let Mioko go, or will I have to kill you first?" she asked in a low and threatening voice.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:29 am

The man dropped Mioko, even before she had said anything. She fell forword and almost hit her head one the edge of the table. She caought her and asked "Are you all right?" the only answer that came was "No, I don't wver want to see a rope again. I could have done something if theses hadn't been one..." she wipered as tears started to run down her face. "Shhh, your fine now...Shhh..." he kept saying over and over again.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:32 am

Cheaka un-binded Mioko and tied the man up and shoved him and his friends in the closet. She looked at Shiki, "Thank you for getting me out of that thing." she said. She walked over to the door, "Zero!!! Ichirru!!! Mioko is in shock!!!" she yelled.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:55 am

Zero&Ichiru: "Yea we know. We went back and took care of the other man and that woman. It was fun, but we had to go fast. Get your hands off her." they said in a threating tone as they both came up behind Cheaka and took a step toword Shiki and Mioko.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:08 am

Cheaka stood up and turned around, "Don't say that to him! He saved my sorry tail and he helped Mioko up you big blunder heads!" she yelled. She was furious with Zero and Ichirru. How could they be so mean when he basically saved Mioko and herself. "You hurt a friend of mine and I will kick your sorry butts to Japan." she said in a threatening voice. A low growl came from her throat.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:11 am

Zero&Ichiru: "You don't know what he did." they said low in there throats. Then they showed her images of what he did to Mioko, the first time, and how when he left after he said what he did and things that are never to be said to any body. Hoe she was was just close to how she was right now.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:24 am

Cheaka smiled, "So? People can change! I did! I didn't talk to anyone! I never did! I use to steal from banks and hurt people so many times. Sometimes I hurt one person so bad he looked exactly like Mioko looks know! I felt so bad for him and went to the hospital and apologized! He forgave my sin! And right now Mioko and I are forgiving his actions!" she yelled. She didn't want Mioko to be sad because Shiki was dead or he was somewhere else in the world running away from her brothers.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:35 am

"It's not just that, its the fact that, he did it knowing what was going to happen. He knew how she was going to react and he almost helped her pull that trigger that was up to her head." they said with a sigh. "And FYI Cheaka, you don't know anything, you don't know what we almost lost. You don't know how we felt and you don't know what is best for her and one last thing the only time that we ever touched him was right after he said and did what he did. Then we left him alone we didn't say anything and we didn't run him off." they said they were at the scary mad. When they are cool and not looking like they want to kill her. Which was always the scaryiest when it came to the Kiryu's.
"There right. I did what they showed you, to hurt her and they are right not to want me near her, but its to late and they both know that, so Cheaka take my word of advice and just shut up, they are right you don't know why I did it and you don't know what I almost did to them and her..." he said as he looked down at the crying person in his arms.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:49 am

Cheaka sighed and moved away from Shiki and the twins, "I know how it feels to lose a little brother or sister. I had a little brother killed right in front of my eyes. Yes, I do know what it feels like." she said. She looked up at Zero and Ichirru, "Fine, have it your way. I'll leave you and your sister alone." she turned to Shiki, "You don't know what your father put me through all these years, Shiki. I may not know what she did to you but you aren't a killer like your father. If you were, then why did you sent me free and help Mioko?" she said turning around towards the door, "Tell me your answer when I see you again, Senri." she said as she walked out.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next