Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:10 am

{Fail.}

{And...the dogeball game kinda died...so we if you would like can start up something new...but you would have to start! *flees to Canada*}
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:24 am

{Yeah.}
{OH YOU SUCK. *shakes fist* And well, I'm starting with Alice's first day. So, yeah.}

"This cannot be safe."
"Oh just jump. It won't kill you."
"Oh, yeah, your one to talk mister!" Alice looked over the ledge and hesitated, watching as tiny rocks fell to the depths of the Grand Canyon. She gulped before jumping, yelping as the cord reached it's end and yanked her slightly back up. Geez. She muttered, pressing a button on her harness and dropping to the ground. Out of no where, her bags where dropped from the top, landing on the ground with a large BAM.
"Have fun miss~ Hope there was nothing breakable in there~~"
"THERE WAS." Alice shouted up, pushing a lock of brown hair behind her ear as she looked at her guitar case. Thankfully- it was all in one piece. She sighed (-and cursed-) loudly, picking up her things and entering the school.
It all but took her a few... (months was it...?) to finally get to this school. First, she was sent on a two week long Vampire Hunting spree, which were direct orders from the Vampire Hunter Council. Then, her parents were killed by some random rouge vampire and she lost majority of her memories. AND THEN- this is were it gets good- the uniform that was sent to her was two sizes to big, then the next one that was sent was two sizes to small. Then, she sent her bags to early and had nothing to do on the plane. And now she was finally signing into the school.
She looked at the piece of paper the lady in the office gave her as she walked around. This school is huge!! I'm going to get--
She looked up to come face to face to, yes, the girl from The Ring, Samara Morgan.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Alice put a hand over her heart, trying to calm down. "Samara! Don't do that!!"
Samara just smiled erriely. "Sorry."

{Elite post is elite. o.o}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:29 am

"Hi. We were sent to walk you around the school so you get your...feel for it...yea that works." Mioko walked out of no where and over to the two girls. Zero stepped out of the same no where and stayed behind her. "My name is Mioko Ace Kiryu/Kyruan and you two are?" looks down at a pice of paper. "Wait...there only said that one new girl was comeing here...not two."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:48 am

..... They both stared.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
Alice flushed red, her hand over her heart, her head hung low. "G-Gomen. I'm j-just a t-t-tad jumpy."
"Pfft. A tad." Samara said, rolling her eyes slightly.
She nudged her with her foot as a key indicator to shut up and bow respectfully. "Hi, I'm Alice C-Chii Oshibonni, Class 1A, and I'm 15. Pleasure to meet you Mioko..." She said, straightening to her full length and eying the boy behind her. "And, oh, um, just don't mind her, she r-randomly pops up from time to time, along with other c-characters from h-horror movies, like the Grudge, or Freddy Kruger." She smiled lightly, a painful expression on her face.
Samara stared at the two with a smile on her face.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:01 am

Mioko:"Oh...oh I guess I should have explaind better. My name is Mioko Ace Kiryu/Kruran. I am 16, class 3a, a triplet, and then I have Kaname as my half-brother from my half-sister who died before I was born. He is Zero Kiryu and my oldest brother. Triplet...back to the poin it's nice to meet you and nice to meet Samara to. And Freddy Fruger...really?"
Zero: "I can indrtoduce myself you know." kicks her foot lightley. "Like she said my name is Zero, her oldest triplet. Can you see the resmblance?" he asked sarcasticly/
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:05 am

Alice laughed lightly. "Y-Yeah, really. But I can't necessarily control it, they normal pop up up of nowhere."
"LIKE ME~!" Samara said, throwing her hands up in the air with a huge smile on her face. "Oh, it's nice to meet you too."

She couldn't help but smile, her green eyes sparkling lightly as she she looked between the two. "Yes. Yes I can." She replied just as sarcastic.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:11 am

Mioko: "Dude...I think you just meet your match...and there was a resemblance...before I cut my hair and put the bright blue streks in them...I mean there still is...you just have to look." smileing and tapping her feet to a beat that nobody else could hear.
Zero: Turns and glares at her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 am

OOMM: Would you please be so kind as to reply to Percy Jackson?
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:14 am

Alice' face flushed red in an instant. "O-Oh, u-um... T-Thank you I-I-I guess..."

{oh, yeah! Sorry. ^^'}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:23 am

Zero: "Yea from her it is a complement...and let me tell you they don't come often."
Mioko: "Hey you know I love you." rasies up and kiss's him on the cheek. "And your welcome...I guess"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:28 am

Alice stared at them for a moment before shaking her head lightly. "You two are an odd pair. Then again, i'm not one to talk."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:31 am

Both of them: "We are not that odd...are we?" they look at each other, then look back at Alice.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 am

"And that's not a key indicator?" Samara questioned."
Alice smiled lightly and shook her head.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:38 am

Mioko: "I think I could grow to like you Samara...Alice..I already like you...as a friend/person. Just thought I should add that just in case."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:45 am

Samara smiled.
Alice smiled too. "I like ya too, as a friend." Her smile widened.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:47 am

Mioko: "Thats good...now lets start that tour."
Zero: "I could grow to like you...but I might not..." then waits
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:00 am

Alice stared at Zero for a moment before flushing red and following Mioko.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:10 am

Zero: "I really could grow to like her..." he mumbles and then he follows after them both.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:11 am

Samara skipped up to Alice, but not before pausing at Zero. "I heard that~ Be lucky Alice has the worst hearing ever..." And then she meet up with Alice.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 am

Zero: "Great job...great job Zero." he sighed and kept following.
Mioko: "So what were you doing before you came here? Anything fun?
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:20 am

Samara smiled again.
"A-Ah!" Alice frowned lightly. "Well... I was kinda sent on a mission. I'm a vampire hunter, you see? And... this mission took a few weeks. And everything else goes down hill from that, so no, not really anything fun."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 am

Mioko: "So are we...vampier hunters I mean...Zero and Ichirru were going to go on a mission at the beggining of the year...which by the way was like a week ago. And they skiped for a family 911. But what happend to make everything go down hill?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:29 am

"That's pretty cool. There isn't that many of us around, huh?" Then her expression flat out darkened and she stared at the floor. "I-It's nothing really..."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:31 am

Mioko: "Spill it. Spill it."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:32 am

She bit her lip. "R-Really, it's n-nothing..."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next