Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:26 am

"It's steel head number 1, and I don't know. He is probley mad that he let it get that bad. Most of the time Mioko has it under wraps by the time that we get here. And he let her get hurt pretty bad, I should say that we let her get hurt pretty bad." Ichirru said as he walked out the door looking for him.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:59 am

Cheaka sighed, "I'll look for him this way, " she said pointing east, "And you can look for him the other way. Even though I'm human, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." she said walking away.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:05 pm

I had finally found the office, awhile after the bell rang. I slowly went up to the secratary, "Hello?" I said quietly, not wanting to disturb her. She looked up. I didn't even have to say anything. Her eyes lit up, and she said, "You must be Kumiko! Welcome to this academy! Here's your class schedule, and everything you need to get settled in here. Have a nice day, sweetie." I nodded with a smile, took a peak at my schedule, then hurried off to find my classroom.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 pm

"Oh -crap- I have to get back to the school." Mioko said as she ran out the door yelling for Zero, "ZERO!" she yelled at the top of her voice. "Come one we have to get there before the class starts." she said as she grabbed Cheaka, Ichiru and Shiki's arm. She saw Zero run in and then she grabbed his arm to and then they were flying though space. You could see everthing from the stars to the planets. And then they were back in front of the school.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 am

Cheaka sat on the ground, "My heads spinning." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 am

"Good, now we have to get into the classes that we have before we get caught." Mioko said as she started to run to the school, she stopped and then she waved her hand and watched as Cheaka, came floating after her and then she counited one.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:44 am

I rushed into my homeroom to pick up a few things, then quickened my pace when I approached my first class.

(I don't know what classes there are and she's allowed to be in. xD)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:55 am

Cheaka sighed, "I hate airplanes." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:38 am

"It's not a airplane." Mioko said with a sigh and then she let Cheaka fall to the ground with a thud.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:15 am

(Since we don't have the individual schedules yet, can I just fast forward to when the period ends?)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 am

Cheaka stood up and rubbed her head, "I guess I'll go to the Moon Dorm then......" she said walking towards the gates.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 pm

XxForeverxX wrote:(Since we don't have the individual schedules yet, can I just fast forward to when the period ends?)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:58 am

OOC: THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THIS RP, PLEASE GO TO THE FRONT PAGE AND THEN IM MY YOUR SCHEDULES, I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:45 am

I took a deep breath, then walked into English class. I looked around. Everyone's eyes were on me. I went up to the teacher, and they told me where to sit, and gave me all the papers I needed. I slid into my seat and pulled out a pencil and paper.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:35 am

{um, what do i do???}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:58 am

"Um you have to go to all of your classes if you are a hunter..." Mioko said with a smile as she walked though the doors.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:36 am

Cheaka stopped and looked at Mioko, "Great..........I'm coming......." she said following Mioko into the Night Classes classroom.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:22 am

"You don't sound to happy." Mioko said as she whent into PE>
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:31 am

"I'm not. I have to change. AND THERE ARE OTHER VAMPIRE'S BESIDES YOU AND ZERO." said Cheaka.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 pm

"Okay? You know that you can get changed in the bathroom..." Mioko said after she was in her PE clothes.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:24 am

Cheaka sighed again, "OK, but where am I gonna get some PE clothes?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 am

"Your locker. Maby? We all get our gym clothes in our locker." Mioko said as she went out into the gym to wait.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:33 am

Cheaka sighed, "Which one is mine though?" she whispered. She just popped on the uniform that she had in her bag. She walked out and stood next to Mioko, "Ok, what do I do know?" she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 pm

"We wait..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 pm

"Great......." said Cheaka. She was so tired, she wanted to go to bed. But she didn't want Mioko to kill her.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next