Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:25 pm

"Ahh here he comes. Coolio we get to play dogeball." Mioko said as ever one else moned. Mioko was fantistice at that game, and no one had ever gotten her out.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Cheaka smiled evily when Mioko said dodgeball, "Now that, is a game! I love-wait I mean hate playing that game! I suck at it...." she lied.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:16 am

"You are a really bad lair..." Mioko said with a smile, as she was picked to be captian, along with Cheaka.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Cheaka did a half smile, "Well, yeah but you and I are on different teams. This is going to be a battle field." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 pm

"One that you will lose." Mioko said as she picked Zero, and Ichiru. "Your turn." a sumg smile on her face.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Cheaka sighed, "We'll see about that. I have no idea who is here....." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:10 am

"That's to bad..." Mioko said with a smile.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:44 am

Cheaka saw Ichijo, "Is that Ichijo-neesan? I choose Ichijo-neesan and the orange haired guy {Kain}." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 am

"Shiki, and Rima..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 am

"Mop-head (Aido) and china doll (Ruka)." said Cheaka.
"My name is Aido! Remember it simploten!!" said Aido
Ruka smirked, "At least I was called a china doll! That's something good coming from a human!" she said.
Cheaka looked at Ruka, "I'm not a human, china doll. Actually, I hate china dolls. So what's-his-name is better." she said.
Aido laughed at Ruka, "Hahahaha!!!! I'm better than you!!" then he turned to Cheaka, "My name is Aido!!!! Remember it!!!!!!"
Cheaka yawned, "Whatever." she turned towards Ruka, "Is he like this all the time?" she asked.
"Sadly, yes. He has an un-curable disease called idiocy." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:49 am

"So do you Ruka..." Mioko said with a smile as she picked Yuki, and Kaname.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 am

"Haha, very funny." said Ruka.
Cheaka looked at Mioko, "Our teams are un even. You have two more people than I do. Send two over that you don't want." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 am

"No...we have to extra people." Mioko and Zero said with a smile.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:29 am

"Uh-huh."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:24 pm

My tail was angerly swatting at a fly while my eyes dully skimmed over the material on the board.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:52 am

"We have, the Head Master." they said with a smile as Cross walked over and joined them.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:34 am

Cheaka sighed, "Ok, lets start. One, two three go!!" she said. She grabbed a ball abd threw it at all the un-important players first.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:39 pm

"This is going to be one fun dogeball game..." Mioko said as she hit Cross in the gut and then when after another person.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:07 pm

I heard, "Umph!"s and "Oomph!"s from the gym as I scribbled down notes. Wish I was having that much fun, I thought to myself.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Cheaka nailed Shiki and Cross. She would've gotten more people out but the balls were flying all to her. The balls came from Mioko Zero and of course Ichiru.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 pm

{Cheaka...umm you can't hit Cross he's on your team....^^'}[And Zero, Mioko and Ichirru haven't tryied to hit you yet...^^']
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Miss_RandomStar wrote:"We have, the Head Master." they said with a smile as Cross walked over and joined them.
{see?}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 am

Character Form:

Name: Alice Chii Oshibonni
Race: Caucasian, Blood Bank, Vampire Hunter.
Class: 1A
Height: 4"11
Weight: 89 pounds
Eyes: Light Green, they turn darker green when she uses her dad's ribbons, they also turn icy blue when she uses her own.
Hair: Barely touching the shoulders, dark brown, layered hair. Side bangs that always get in her face.
Abilities: Swordsmanship, She can bring characters outta movies, Her Oshibonni Ribbons, She's kinda getting into bow and arrow stuff, she also has Magicians powers.
BF/Crush: Zero~~
Family: Jarron and Lillian Oshibonni (both deceased)
Birthday: April 1st.
Other: Quiet at first, then a totally outgoing person. She loves sushi and ramen, and loves Diet Dr. Pepper for a drink. When things get more serious, her attitude is really different. She loves intimidating the opponent by taunting or even drawing her own blood if it's a vampire. She loves singing and plays the piano and the guitar. She sticks around her friends... and she's a major blusher.

Guardian Form:

Weapon: Sword, Ribbons, Magicain's Staff, and her horror movie characters.
Do you want a buddy?: Sure, why not.
Night or Day: Night.

Last edited by miss.alice on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:05 am

OOMM: HAHAHA! YEA! *punches air* You are soo in! WHOOO~
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:07 am

{Yeah!! *does the same, then happy dances*}

{This may seem really bad, but I haven't used Alice in awhile, so I had to search through my documents to find her info. ^^' Whatta fail, huh?)
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next