Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

5 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:07 am

"You were supposed to~~" She smiled back.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Formoexprobravi, Rune, Alchemy, and Hidden

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:09 am

"Okay...so what should we do? I mean...we should do something...fun. And not in a dark alleyway."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:11 am

"Fun...?" She asked, looking at her. "Umm..."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:13 am

"Yea...the word F U N. It spells fun. Sponge Bob sings the F U N song. F is for friends who do stuff togther U is for you and me N is for anywhere and anytime at all. You know?"
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 am

Reiko shook her head. "No. I have no clue what you're talking about, actually."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:16 am

Bonnie ".................."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:21 am

She smiled lightly. "Aheh." She then bit her lip.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 am

{This is the 18th century Shadows. Sponge Bob wasn't alive bad then. ^^'}

Xander was in his cave/home. He wasn't taxed for living there since no one knew he lived there. He ruffled Glacie's fur and kissed her head, "I think I'm going to go out. Stay here. If anyone finds you, you know what to do." he said. He walked out and looked around. No hunters and no people. He morphed into a panther again. This was his favorite morphing, one reason because he could stay like that for weeks and not change back like his other morphings. Xander prowled around, looking for a bird to catch. He was an great hunter, thanks to Glacie. He found an owl and pounced on it. It turned out it was Bluu. "Great~" he thought. He knocked it out, without hurting it, and head towards town. He would return Bluu back to Reiko.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 am

Bluu had been perched on a tree, nipping at his feathers until he heard something. When he looked up to what was up, everything went black. "Cooo...." He mumbled.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 pm

(Oh...well okay...)

Queen's head snapped up, and her eyes were alert. Looking at the opening to the alleyway. Bonnie lookes at Queen and they stare at each other for a while then she looks at Reiko, "Queen says someone is comeing..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Reiko blinked twice. "Beh?" She stood up, looking around.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 pm

Xander appeared in the alley way, seeing the girl and her black lion, oh and Reiko too. He walked up to Reiko and sat down. He set Bluu down on the ground.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 am

"Told you so." Bonnie walked over to Queen and put her hand on her head. "She was so right."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am

Xanderr turned his head towards the girl. He walked up to her and sat down, his eyes fixed on her.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 am

"Are you trying to scare me? Cause if soo...your not doing a good job."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 am

Xander didn't want to scare the girl. He just needed to get closer to her, to smell her scent. He caught a whiff of it and it smelled of herds. An Alchemy. He sighed and morphed back to his human form. "Who are you. What are you?" he asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:34 am

"Nice and straight to the point. For the first question, my name is Bonnie Fire, and she is Queen. For the second question, I am the Alchemist. And you are? And what are you?" Bonnie looked the boy up and down.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:36 am

Xander looked at Queen and then back at Bonnie. "I am Xander Huff. Did you not see what I did? I am known as a Formoexprobravi. Latin for shape defy."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 pm

"Thank you." Reiko mouthed to Xander, before picking up Bluu and looking at him. Dumb bird.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Xander looked at Reiko and nodded, acknowledging what she had mouthed to him. Then, his cold gaze turned to Bonnie, "If you are done looking at me, then I shall go. I have to return to my panther, Glacie." he said, turning his back to Bonnie.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am

Mumbling, "I wasn't done looking at you...no need to be rude to me. All I did was ask a question. Hesh. Men."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:18 am

Xander sighed, "You know, being a Formoexprobravi makes my hearing better than normal mortals." he said. Then, he was back to being a black panther.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:02 am

"Yea you now what else would be better then normal humans? My foot up your butt." she said with a sweet smile on her face.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 am

"Um guys? How 'bout we not fight...maybe?" Reiko said quietly, her eyes wide.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 am

"Yea..I whon't fight with the panther boy...to much work." Bonnie looked over at Queen and then whent over to sit next to her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum