Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Amour Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:48 am

OOMM or OOC: It doesn't really matter...
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Love Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:32 am

(Thanks! I'll begin my intro tomorrow. Smile )
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 am

Zero:"Her name is Mioko. And she did look like us. And then she changed her hair color and added bright blue highligts. I guess that you could say that she is the odd man out..." he spoke mind to mind and stopped. Because they were there. He siged he couldn't see her anywhere. This was going to be harder then he thought. "Ichirru? Can you see her?" he asked outloud.

Ichirru: "No...I think that she might not want to be seen right now. She doesn't want him to see her." he said with a look towords Shiki. "Do you really think he was that stupid? I didnt.... But the proves how wrong you can be..." he waved at Shiki, when he looked up at them. He had a evil smile in his face, as he waved. Shiki almost ran inside. "That was fun. Now lets go and find her." he siged and then he was at the bottem of the hill.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:04 am

"Oh, no wonder she was there." she said. Cheaka stopped and stood up on her legs. She transformed back into her original form, silver hair and all. But the ears and tail stayed. She looked at Zero, "I can't see her, but I can hear her. She's crying......wait.....someone is approaching her. By the way, silverhead, my name is Cheaka Higarashi. Half panther demon, 4th poison fang vampire, rest is human. Whats your name silverheads?" she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:12 am

Zero: "What? She is crying? Like right now? And who is approching her? Zero. Ichirru. Are you sure you know what you are talking about?" he asked really fast. He was down the hill in less then a second. "Do you know where she is at? Are you any help at all Ichirru? Sorry. I get really....upset.... yes I think that word fits. When I don't know were she is at and she is...upset..." he said with a small frown on his face.

Ichirru: "Are you sure? I hope that it's not Shiki. I don't really look forword to kicking his but again..." when he said that he watched his brothers face fall. If Shiki ever got near her again, they didn't know what he would say. The last time, she was pushed over the edge and had almost commited suacide, that had been a bad time at there house. Zero and Ichirru hadn't left her side, since and they both hadn't wanted to go through what had happend less then a year ago.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:46 am

Cheaka speed walked down the hill, "I don't know who genius. Nice to meet you Zero, Ichirru. But the guy left and Mioko stayed. She's in...." Cheaka paused for a persist spotted and turned towards an old path, "That direction." she said. Cheaka transformed into her panther form again and walked over to Zero, "Here, I'm faster than you two put together. Get on before I reconsider my niceness." she said in mind-speak.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Zero&Ichirru: "You nice? We have been with you for less then ten mintues and we have this feeling that you are not that nice. And FYI we are genius. Okay just Mioko. But still we take credit for her..." they said at the same time. When Mioko was with them it was a lot creepyer and it was kinda funny just watching people back away slowley.

Mioko: Mioko was sitting on the ground when she heard something. She swiped at the tears and stood up. When she did she saw Shiki. He looked really bad. Like he was sick or something. When he saw her he backed up and turned away. "Wait. Are you okay?" she asked. She knew that she really shouldn't do this. But before last year they had been best friends and then something happend and he whent all crazy. But she still cared for him, so she was going to be nice to him. All this ran through her head whill she said "I can help you...." it was said in a wisper for only him to hear. He did and he stopped to turn around.

Shiki: "Why in the world whould you want to help me? Or is there something else that you want to do to me to get back at what I said to you last year. I heard about what almost happend. And I really am sorry, but if you don't want to hear what I might say again you best leave me alone." he said as he turned around. This was not what he had planed for today. He was going to say sorry to her and then leave, but then she offers to help him. That through him into a loop. And he didn't like loops. But here he was going into a loop.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Cheaka did a panther smile, showing her razor sharp teeth, "Heh, you guys ain't half bad. But I heard a guy talking to Mioko. If you want to get to her fast, get on." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Zero&Ichirru: "Fine. But let this be know. We will never ever do this again. We hate cats..." they said as they got on. ''This better be fun..." the wispered as they waited.

Mioko: "Because Shiki, we used to be really good friend. And even with what you said. I am still going to care about you no matter what. I know you didn't mean what you said. But it still hurt me, because I never thought that I would hear you say that...." she said in a wisper. She was still crying a little bit, but she didn't even know that.

Shiki: "Oh...." that was all he said. He was not going to mention that she was crying just in case she had a knife, and knowing Mioko she probley did. And he was not in the mood for knife throughing...."Yes I could use your help but it might take more then just you. And I think that you know that..." he replyed.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 pm

"I'll keep that in mind for the future. Hold on tight." she said. Cheaka ran to Mioko within 5 seconds, "Get off, you too are heavier than you look." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Zero: "Thank you.." he saw Mioko standing in a corner and tears rolling down her face. But she looked kinda happy. And then he saw Shiki smileing and standing next to her. "You look like -crap- Shiki." Zero said with out thinking. Then he started to laugh, he didn't care that Shiki looked like he did, or that he might have hurt his feelings.

Shiki: "Why thank you Zero. Zero, Ichirru nice to see you again." Shiki said with a low bow. "I think that I should leave now. Mioko You don't have to help. It won't matter...." he said right before he left.

Mioko: Mioko was just frozen in shoke. "I guess this means I am dreaming right now? Right? You guys were soupposed to have left by now...Right?" she said more to herself then to them.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Cheaka transformed back to her human form, "He if this was a dream, would I be in it Mioko?" she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Mioko: "Kinda depends. Were you just a panther. Yes you were so that means that this is a dream. A werid one but still a dream..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Cheaka smacked her head, "That's because I have the power too. I can transform into a panther because I'm part panther demon." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Mioko: "Okay! You don't have to be mean about it. And here I was think that you might be nice. But then again you were hanging out with my brothers...so you can't be all that nice can you?" she said as she rubbed the back of her head.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Cheaka smiled but it was gone in a matter of seconds, "Nope." she turned to Zero, "Man, I like this girl. As a friend mind you." she said. Cheaka looked back at Mioko, "Pleased to meet you. My name is Cheaka Higarashi. It's a pleasure, un-like Zero." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:45 am

Mioko: "Thanks I think.... Why were you with them? They sould be gone by now.... I don't think that a smi-nice girl should be hanging out with them.....it's not good for the soul..." Mioko said with a small laugh. Then she started to walk away from them. When she turned around and asked "Are you guys comeing? I don't want to do this by my self, again..."

Zero&Ichirru: "Oh course! We are never going to do that again..." they said with a sigh as they ran to where she was at. "Are you comeing? We are not going with out you..." Mioko said with them.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 am

"I don't know. My life was too boring but then I met them running do the street. I thought it would've been funny to see their faces when they saw a panther talking to them in their minds." answered Cheaka. She saw Mioko leaving then she sighed, "Okay, laters." she said. With that Cheaka transformed into a panther again and ran in front of them, "I'll keep in touch!" she said in their minds. She ran until she was a good 3 miles away then transformed back into a human. She sighed, "Man, three transformation's in one day, I'm surprised that I didn't faint from exhaustion." Cheaka felt light headed all of a sudden, "Maybe I spoke too soon. I'll just go onto the side of the road......" she said. But before she took one step her body fell onto the ground, but she was still awake, "-Crap- I can't move, I'm in the middle of the road and..... wait, I have an idea." she said. "MIOKO!!!!!!ZERO!!!!!!!!!!ICHIRRU!!!!!!!!!" she yelled.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:15 am

OOMM or OOC: I was asking if you wanted to come with us... but I like this so much better! The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 2 341453

Mioko/Zero/Ichirru: They looked at each other and then started to laugh. Cheaka hadn't even heard them. They were walking towords the school when Zero and Mioko clutched at there ears. They could hear Cheaka, and there ears were about to die from the pain. Ichirru looked at them like they were crazy and then he relized that they could hear something that he couldn't. Sometimes he wanted to be a vampire like he's family. But then there was times like this that he never wanted to see the vampire that had turned them. "Come on...let's go see what happend." Mioko and Zero said as the yelling stopped and they could hear again.

Mioko: "So why are you guys still here? I mean I like that you are and I am not complaining about it. But you guys have never done this before. And I bet the next time that we go home. I will not be welcomed, not that I am anyway. But still. And you guys are going to get yelled at, for it for the next couple of years, I estamite about ten years, before they even think about letting you up..." Mioko said as they started to walk they Cheaka had gone. She was really happy that they were here with her. She felt so much better when they were around. She always worried that Ichorru might get hurt and that in turn would hurt Zero and her. So she liked to be with them.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:48 am

Cheaka let out a frustrated sigh, "Man, if only I could reach into my backpack and grab my box of pocky." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 pm

OOMM or OOC: You just cunfused me again...I thought that you had faited????
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:28 pm

{No, she can't move her body. Her body is exhausted from transforming. If you don't believe me look at my second to last post.}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:28 am

OOMM or OOC: Same thing! Kinda...
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 am

{Whatever, just contiue please!}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:03 pm

(RP anyone? Sorry I haven't been on lately, had to go to a family reuinion.)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next