Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

4 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:49 pm

{Sure!}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Supernatural Academy: PLEASE LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE PLEASE!

Post by Love Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:05 pm

(Kumiko and who?)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:10 pm

{Me, Cheaka Higarashi silly!}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 pm

(Ha ha ha. xD Sure. I'll start?)
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:38 pm

{Yes please!}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Walking in to the academy, I saw people like me. "I hope I fit in...." I mummbled. Looking around, I tred to spot someone who could help me.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 am

Mioko: "I think I found her." she said as she ran over to were Cheaka was on the ground at and helped her up. "Next time, don't do that. We still can't hear straight..." Mioko complained to her.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:33 am

Cheaka sighed, "Ok, sorry. Ugh, I have never in my entire life have I used so much power. It's exhausting." she said. Cheaka got up with Mioko's help, "Thank you. But before I go to school, does anyone know where I can find Hunter's Headquarters are? You know, vampire hunter's. They told me to go there so I can choose my weapon. Ugh, they don't give out very good instructions." she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:50 am

Mioko: "Cheaka...ummm....I think that you were the one that talked to Ichirru. He is not that good with instructions. We are the lead Vampire Hunters in this part of the world. Or I should say that Zero and I are. Ichirru doesn't really like that sort of thing. And you don't have to even move a inch. What type of wepon would you like? We have anything rangeing from a tiny hand gun, to a high teck bomb. Oh and of course that Bloody Rose gun." Mioko said with a small smil as she thougt about all the wepons she was carrying at the moment. It was over 30. Maby a little over 60. But people didn't need to know that. She could kill with out movin a inch from were she was standing. She liked that thought. Maby her parents would be the next people on her list.

Zero: "Yea we don't seem like the type to be in charge of a lot of Vampire's now do we? But Mioko is really the only one in charge and then it's Ichirru and I. So we can't wait all day for you to tell us what type of weapon you would like. So hurry up..." Zero said as he came up to stand next to Mioko and Cheaka.

Ichirru: "She has to think Zero. It's not ever day you can pick out over 200 weapons." he said with a look towords Mioko. He knew that right at the moment she had over 60 weapons and then you have to add in her powers, and she could kill someone with out beening worried she will run out of things to use. "But sorry to tell you that intill we have more time you can just have a Bloody Rose gun that I modified. See I am a help. I just can't kill them becasue ever time I try I think about you guys..." her said with a small frown.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 am

Seeing a large group a little ways off, I approached them from a distance of about 2 yards, so I wouldn't disturb them. I was in earshot, but I tuned them out so I wouldn't evesdrop. I stared, a bit nervous of being enrolled in the academy.
Love
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 am

Ichirru: "Someone is stareing at us....I don't think she knows who we are yet..." he said.

Mioko: "Cause if she did she wouldn't be stareing at us..." Mioko finshed were he left off.

Zero: "You wanna go and tell her Ichirru? She might like being told off by you. You make it seem nice..." he said with a smile.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:29 am

Cheaka smiled, "I like the little hand pistol. I think thats what I'm looking for. But, if you have a scythe that would be even better." she said. Cheaka readjusted her panther-like ears and heard someone behind a tree, "I really hope that she's a student at the academy." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Mioko: "She might be. I still don't have to like it though. Okay here you go.." she said as she handed her a .22 and a scythe. "It would be so much better if we got to keep our old weapons when we transfer..." Mioko said with a sigh. "Tommorrow you will get you list and, if you want or need a partner. You will get one. Today is a test run to see how you act with other people. Dmplomacey and things like that. If you can't act nice you will be assiniged a partner. If ou can you get to choose.... here is were you will be staying when you come to Hunter's Headquarters," she handed Cheaka a pice of paper with a number on it. "It think thats all for the moment..."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 am

Cheaka smiled then her smile disappeared anyone could see it, "Thank you very much. I have a question, what is the paper for?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Zero: "That's your room number. We give you a pice of paper so we know how many rooms we will have left." Zero said with a small smile. Cheaka amused him.

Mioko: "We count how many pices of paper we have left. And then we know how many rooms we still have to fill. And how many people haven't gotten there room yet." Mioko put her arm around Cheaka's sholders to help her walk, she still seemed weak.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Cheaka liked Ichirru and Mioko, but she felt like she was entertainment for Zero, "Thanks for telling me. Mioko thank you for helping me walk to....where are we going again?" she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Zero: He starts laughing as he says "To school...you know that place that we were going before you fell..."

Mioko: "Don't be mean..." she said as she tryied to stop laughing.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Cheaka sighed angrily, "Sorry for my short-term-memory-loss. I get it from my mother. Although, her's is more...suaver." she said. "More suaver because she can't even remember my name." she thought. She really hoped no one could read her mind.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 am

Ichirru: "Don't get mad at them you have to admit that was kinda funny. One because you can see the school from here and two because thats were we have to go and you completley forgot. There just sad because that can't happen to them. They have to go or they will lose there Hunter's Bage. Me dosen't really matter. Cause I am not as good as they are. And like I said earlyer I don't really want to be. Way to much work." Ichirru said as he came up to the other side of Cheaka and put his arm up under Mioko's and helped take some of the weight of of Mioko.

Mioko: "Thank you.." she mouthed behind Cheaka's head. "Hey why aren't you helping? And Ichirru you could be really good you just don't want to and they know that that's why they don't care if you don't go to school. But since they want Zero and I to take over for them one day as the leaders of the Hunters, and we won't do it with out you then that means you have to have Hunter training. Like it or don't, they don't care and we don't care. So shut up." she said outloud.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:39 am

"Such a loving family aren't they?" thought Cheaka. She sighed, "Yeah, thanks for the reminder Ichirru. I'll remember that and hold it against you." she said, "But thank you for helping me."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 am

Mioko: "We are loveing aren't we?" she said with a laugh.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 am

Cheaka looked at Mioko, "Y-you can read minds?!" she asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 am

Mioko: "Okay didn't Ichirru and Zero talk to you mind to mind? Yes they did. That was always just a thing between us. And if they can get into your mind and I am there triplet doesn't that mean that I will also be able to read minds? Yes, so don't act so surprised next time you find out that if two of us have the same power that will mean that the last one does to..." she said with a sigh. Cheaka was getting heavier and heavier. "Zero your turn..." she said as she handed Cheaka to him.

Zero: ''By the way Cheaka we all heard that...'' he said as he took Mioko's place.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:55 am

Cheaka glared at Zero and pushed away from him and Ichirru, "Can't I have my privacy? Can't I at least have something to worry about with no one knowing? No! That's always that answer! Everyone can read my mind because they think they can find my weakness and kill me! Everyone does that and then they feel sorry for me because my mother can't even remember who I am!" she yelled, "Everyone does that. It's been torture for me. They say it'll be okay and they say I'm lucky because I can get away with anything since my mother doesn't know me and my father is dead . I don't want pity! I don't want people to get to know me or get close to me cause in the end they'll betray me or they get killed by Rido Kuran! You wanna know why I finally accepted being a hunter? Because I want to kill the person who is my so-called 'god father'! His name is Rido Kuran and he is the only reason I became a hunter and why I'm attending this stupid school instead of taking care of my mother!" she screamed. Cheaka started to cry, "He killed my own father. You have no idea what it is like watching a father die in vain and him crying out help even though you couldn't do a thing!" she said. She turned away from them, "See you at school, senior hunters." she said. Cheaka ran away from them and cried also. No one, no one, had ever made her cry like that unless they were a Kuran.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Mioko: "Wow. That was a little...what's that word?"

Zero: "Insane?"

Ichirru: "Crazy?"

Mioko: "I think that all of those cover what just happend. It's not like I can help it, I hear it wether I like it or not. It's the same with you guys. She shoudn't have gotten that mad. And doesn't she know that the Kiryu's meaning us, have seen there real parents die? And then have fake ones put in there place?So she had no room to talk. At least she still has her mom. But never mind. Before you guys came to find me I was talking to Shiki. He is really sick, he needs help. He needs are help."

Zero&Ichirru: "How do we say this nicley? No."
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next