Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness of the Hatter

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madness of the Hatter Empty Madness of the Hatter

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:30 am

In the world of Wonderland, nothing is exciting for the current Mad Hatter. She's ready for some fun. One day, she looks into her tea cup and reveals that the entrance to Wonderland is once again open. She smiles and goes to find her new plaything; which happens to be Alice's great grandchild Ace.
As you can see, the Hatter is a FEMALE. She replaced the original Hatter, so feel free to choose the gender of your characters.

Here's the rules~!
1.) 2 characters are aloud.
2.) No one can have the same roles; Example. I have the Mad Hatters role. No one else can have them.
3.) Keep the language to a minimum please.
4.) If you no longer wish to play Madness of the Hatter, you
cannot give your character(s) to another player. You must inform me, and
I'll delete you from the character list. Furthermore, you must delete
your form post.
5.) Please play your characters, all of them.
6.)You must be accepted by me, before you can start rping
7.)The form must be fully filled out. Like, in the Family form, just put, "None" or "N/A" if you have no family.
8.) There's no exception for the Tweedles. If you want to play them, they count as your two characters.
9.) Have fun and enjoy!

Name:
Personality:
Role:
Family:
History:
Other:

Roles:
Mad Hatter: Purplez
'Alice': Purplez
Queen/King of Hearts:
Knight of Hearts:
March Hare:
White Rabbit:
White Queen/King:
Cheshire Cat:
Dormouse:
Tweeldes:

Examples:
Name: Victoria M. Hatter, 'Hatter'
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter Dvswa0
Personality: The Hatter is very fun, of course 'mad and is serious when she says she may be 'too far gone'. Hatter is best friends with the March Hare, which she calls Marchy and isn't on best terms with the Cheshire Cat, since Chesh tries to steal her hat constantly.
Role: Mad Hatter
Family: The original Mad Hatter was her brother.
History: After her brother fell off of a cliff, dying, she was forced to become the new Mad Hatter. She doesn't mind being the Hatter because she loves the tea parties and the fact that she has an 'important' role for Wonderland. She gets bored often and when someone picks a fight with her, she ties them up in a nice bow using thread.
Other: N/A

Name: Ace Kingsley
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter 121wtqo
Personality: Ace is very stubborn and often fights with the Hatter. He's nice, sometimes straightforward and refuses to accept that Wonderland exists.
Role: 'Alice'
Family: Alice Kingsley is his Great Grandmother.
History: Ace was often chased by talent companies until the day he was pulled into Wonderland by the Hatter who referred to him as 'Alice'. No matter how many times he corrects everyone that his name is Ace, they call him 'Alice'. He's currently trying to find a way out of Wonderland.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Madness of the Hatter Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter

Post by Amour Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:49 am

Name: Tatiana Spark
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter 2j1uc1u
Personality: Soft spoken, nice, truthful and straightforward. If she doesn't like how your acting or you she will tell you, nicely but she will still tell you. She is also very dangerous.(I'll let you find out what I mean)
Role: White Queen
Family: The Red Queen/King
History: That is something that you will just have to find out along the way.
Other:

Name: Puck
Looks Like: This is him as a human....
Madness of the Hatter Nbupgl
And this is him as a cat....
Madness of the Hatter Cheshire_DAedit
Personality: Dark. Answers questions with questions, never gives a full answer, very mysterious
Role: Cheshire Cat
Family: N/A
History: TBPO
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:51 am

Accepted!!!!!! :3
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:52 am

{Yea! Smile }
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:54 am

The Hatteress (or Hatter) sighed as she stirred her tea. Wonderland was nothing but filled with wonders but she was right out bored. She was alone in the Field of Tea, where her brother the true Hatter had claimed as his, with nothing to do but stir her hot tea. She looked to a spit of her tea and sighed, "If only Alice was here. But why just her? Why not someone knew? Or do I just wish her to be here? There's no point in being bored, but does being bored have a point? Yes? No? Maybe so?" she asked out-loud. She tipped her hat up and looked at her tea.
A grin spread across her face and her eyes gleam with mischief as she speaks, "Looks like the entrance is open. Or is it?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:58 am

"I wouldn't know would I? Is it open? Or is it closed? Don't you have somewhere important to be?" Puck appeared behind the Hatter, in his cat form of course, his wide spread grin always present. He had gotten board and thought that it would be fun to drop in, literally. His grin got a little wider and than he disappeared in a swirl of smoke. "Oh isn't this so much fun? Yes? No? Maybe so?" he threw back her words before appearing again on the table, stirring one of the cups with his claw.
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:07 am

The Hatter smiled, "Do I? It's very much open, Cheshire, I assure you that much. But how much is that I wonder?" she said. She loved Chesh but not when he can to the table un-invited. Oh well, not like she'd do anything about it. "Chesh, you agree that Wonderland is more than boring right? What if I was to bring back the one person who made everything un-boring? What if I brought back 'Alice'?" she said, her grin getting a tad bit more bigger. She took a drink of her tea and then started to spin it on he finger tip, "But why 'what if'? Couldn't I just go and do it? Should I? Would I? But of course I would and I should."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:44 pm

"To the well organized mind,

"Oh really? It's very much open? Now wouldn't that just be a wonder?" his body disappeared as his head started to twirl around in circles. "I don't agree to disagree with you. I find it always has something up it's sleeve. You? You bring back 'Alice'?" he scoffed as he floated around her head a couple of times. "I doubt that you even could...seeing as your just the Hatter." he chuckled before dropping back down on to the table with a thud "Ah, now we are just starting to sound a little mad, with the 'woulds and the shoulds and even the wonderful coulds. But than you are the Mad Hatter..." he started to stir the cup of tea once again. Just looking at the Mad Hatter.

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:57 am

The Hatter got up front her chair and stepped onto the table, "I'm going to stop wasting time. But is time truly wasted? Would time let itself be wasted? But who says it has a consciousness of its own, hm?" she said, stepping over kettles, teapots, and cups. She jumped off the table and began to the Forest of Madness. She stopped and turned on her heel, "Why couldn't I bring Alice back? Impossible you say? Ha! A man once told me that being completely bonkers was impossible! But then I said, Dear sir, you'd have to be completely bonkers yourself to think that up!" she said laughing. She continued to walk down the path kept on singing,
"Oh Hatter Oh Hatter, is that you~ Oh Hatter oh Hatter, is it true~ Have you truly lost it~ Did you just toss it~ When did you go mad, weren't you always insane? It isn't so bad being completely bonkers~ Why take a look a me! I'm just the way I wanted to be~" she sang the tune over and over.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:22 am

"Aw, that child is truly insane..." Puck slowly transformed into his human self as he watched her walk away, "Always a joy having tea with you Hatter, always a joy!" he yelled out after her, before she turned around and said something else though he was gone. To go bug someone else, someone more entertaining than a tea party with no one there.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:45 am

The Hatter walked about the Forest of Madness and kept singing her little mad tune.

In the Real World....

Ace sighed as he leaned agasint a tree. He was being chased by talent companies. Most of them, were trying to recruit him to model. He shivered at the thought of it. He hated people who only wanted him for his looks. He wish he could escape reality for a while...... Ace slapped himself.

His great grand mother, Alice, had told him if he ever wanted to escape reality, is to look for a large rabbit hole by the huge pine tree. "And then you would find Wonderland!" he mimicked his grandmother. He heard the stories of the 'Wonderland'. About the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, Chechire Cat, Queen of Hearts, and so on. Ace knew that his grandmother had taken a big hit on the head when she was sixteen near that pine tree. He laughed, "Like I'll go to Wonderland."

If only he knew how true his words were...
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 am

{I just wanted to ask if it was actually Underland to the people in Underland, but Wonderland to people like Ace, or 'Alice'...}

Puck wafted through the open gates at the White Palace, in his cat form of course he could go no where as a human, where was the fun in that? And the only person that had ever saw him in his wonderfully handsome human form was actually residing in said Palace. The White Queen, and she was a wonderful Queen, at least in his opinion, but what did he even know, he was a cat. As he floated he smiled his Cheshire Cat smile and looked at people as his head twisted around and around.
"Hello there, anyone know where I can find the mad little Queen?" he asked in his soft voice.

The White Queen herself looked down at her open gate as Puck came through, she smiled softly before turning to the problem at hand. The two mice in front of her seemed to be having, another, fight. She sighed softly as she tried with all her might to listen to what they were saying, well yelling was more like it, each trying to be louder than the other. She was going to have a wonderful headache in a few seconds. She stood up and the whole room fell quite the only sound was coming from her as her gown rustled she knelt down in front of the mice and in her soft voice spoke, "I want each of you too go to your rooms and when you feel like you can both talk like the reasonable mice that I know you can be I want you to come back, no yelling of course and then we can settle this matter once and for all. How does that sound?" she asked as she looked them both in the eye. They both nodded before turning and walking out, shoving each other, of course.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:39 pm

{I guess it's Underland. :/}

The Hatter came upon a crooked door and she smiled her mad smile, "Let us meet, Alice." she said before opening the door. Behind the door there was nothing. But when she looked down she saw a rabbit hole, "Down we go. But am I going up or down? I wonder..." she said before diving in.

In the Real World........

Ace heard rumbling. "Oh this can't be good....." he said. The rumbling got louder and he didn't even have a chance to back away from the tree before something came out of the rabbit hole.

There was a hat first. Then a girl's head popped out. She looked at him and smiled, "Hello there, Alice."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Puck floated through the open doors and saw the White Queen kneeling on the ground, just sitting there, doing nothing but look around the room. She was a wonderful creature, beautiful and almost as mad as the Hatter, she just didn't show it like the Hatter did. You couldn't have two loons running around the place, and it was worse when one of the loons was a Queen, so she hid her madness.
"The Hatter has left Underland...to find someone..."

The Queen was up on her feet in less than a half a second and looking at the cat, her face showed horror. But when she spoke it was in a clear strong voice, "You may leave..." she waved her hand at the guards standing on duty. They filed out one by one, looking at the cat with distrust.
"What do you mean that the Hatter has left Underland?! Does she know what she could do to us? Her? Or is she just to mad to care?! She couldn't just be happy with the tea party's, or being the Hatter, no. Now, she has to go and bring someone back to Underland. At least it's not the March Hare...he screwed up enough the last two times!" the Queen stopped her soft ranting and looked at Puck, with a weary glance, "Who is she going to get?"

Puck fell out of the air and landed on the floor with human feet and a, 'your-going-to-hate-this-but-I'm-not' type look, "Alice."

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Ace blinked, "Uh, you must have the wrong person. I'm Ace and now if you'll excuse me-" he said before biffing it. He looked back to see the girl holding onto his ankle, "Alright!! I'll sign your stupid contract, just let me go!!!!!" he said.

The Hatter cocked her head, "What's a contract?" she asked. She shrugged it off and pulled herself out of the hole. Still holding onto 'Alice's' ankle she grinned, "Hello Alice. I am so pleased to finally meet with you. I'm the Mad Hatteress, a mad pleasure I assure you! But why is it a pleasure? Why do we say that? Why wouldn't we? Do you know? I don't know. Yes, no, or just possibly so?"

She pulled the poor boy, 'Alice' into the rabbit hole. The entire time they were falling down it, he was screaming bloody murder. "Will you shut up? You've done this once before, am I right? But aren't I always right???"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Puck the White Queen and her personal guard were waiting at the crooked door, the White Queen was the only one on a horse, her guard standing around her and Puck was resting on her shoulders, purring. They were all waiting, for the screaming boy and the Hatter to hit the door and come out.

"This, is about to get very entertaining...I might just stick around..." Puck moved his tail back and fourth underneath the Queen's nose. His wide grin ever present, he looked at the door as they listened to the screaming.

"You might stick around? That's like saying the sun doesn't set west. And seeing as you came to me and told me that the Hatter had left Underland, means you knew that it was going to be good from the get go..." The Queen swatted at Pucks tail as they sat and waited.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:52 pm

The door opened and Ace stumbled out. He was on his hands and knees, "Dear god, solid land." he said. He saw shoes and a dress in front of him. He looked up to see a woman with white hair, blue eyes, a white dress, and a crown. "I'm so sorry." he said, standing up again.

The Hatter stepped out of the door and saw the boy up and frantic. She looked at the reason and sighed. "To what honor do I have for you to await my coming back to Underland, my Queen? I do not believe it is my half birthday, my unbirthday, or my quarter birthday." she said. She grabbed Ace's wrist, "Now, if you'll excuse us, I do believe that the tea is going cold." she said. She also snuck a glare at Puck.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:01 pm

"Hatter. Let. Him. Go. And come here." The Queen's soft voice was in full Queen mode and she was not going to be denied. She waved her wrist and the guards surrounded the Hatter and the boy, "What are you doing to this poor boy?" she asked as she looked at the person that Puck said was 'Alice'. This wasn't, couldn't, shouldn't be 'Alice. He was a...a....she searched for the right word, but than just settled on boy.

"Oh, I knew that this was going to be fun to stick around for." the cat floated over to the boy and looked at him closely, "So your Alice, I was expecting just a little more..." than he moved over to the Hatter, "I think that the White Queen is giving you this honor as you called it, 'cause you left Underland...and brought back Alice." he looked over at the boy with a grin that showed his teeth.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Ace looked at the floating cat head, "My name is not Alice!" he stated. He tried to figure out what was going on. Then it clicked. "Oh my god. I'm in Wonderland. You're," he pointed to the woman in white, "The White Queen. The floating cat head is the Cheshire Cat and the one who brought me here is The Mad Hatter." he said. He felt light headed and tried to figure things out.

The Hatter didn't budge and never let go of the boys hand. "Absolutely nothing. You what you've done to poor 'Alice'. He's scared! The poor boy." she said. "What twast I suppose to do? I was bored out of my mind, that is if I have one, and this opportunity presented itself to me. Was I suppose to let myself die of boredom?" she asked.

"Will you all stop calling me Alice already? That's not my name. It's Ace. If your looking for Alice, she's back at home. She's as wrinkle as a bull dogs face but you can have her." he stated.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:24 pm

"Alice we've been through this, it's Underland, not Wonderland, why do you constantly make that mistake." Puck floated back to the White Queen shaking his head as he went. "I don't think she's going to listen to you, not that I would either, but, I thought that you might like to know."

"You don't listen to me because you find it entertaining. And I would just like to point out that the old Hatter would never have done this. Alice had to be lead, not taken, that was the Hare's job and we only lead Alice to us in a time of great need. Your boredom is not a great need Hatter! So, I will be giving, this Ace..." she stopped and looked down at Ace trying to smile, "A choice, he can stay with you, or he can come with us. Either way, Hatter, I am close to stripping you of your Hat and finding someone...a little more worthy." she let the threat stand in the silence.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:37 pm

The Hatter bursted into a fit of laughter. "Do you honestly think you have that authority? No, no you don't~!!! The one who appointed and strips me of my role is none other than the blasted Role Caster! You know that as well as I do~! Or did it leave your mind or your mind leave it?" she said.

Ace looked at the Cheshire Cat, "I'm not Alice! I'm Ace Kingsley, her grand son. Get your facts straight, stupid cat." he said. He looked at the Hatter and then at the White Queen, "Which of you do I have a better chance of going home to soonest?" he asked.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:44 pm

"Her..." the cat looked at Ace and than the Queen who was now staring at the Hatter, angry. "Have a nice stay in Underland Alice..." than the cat was gone.

The Queen's eyes narrowed on the Hatter and she dropped down onto her feet lightly, her gown brushed against the ground and her hair fell down to her waist, and she was smaller in height than the Hatter, but she had more power and authority in her little pinky than the Hatter did and now, it was all focused on said Hatter, "Are you insulting me? Your lucky I am not my sister, your lucky I am better than that. It didn't leave my head and my head didn't leave me. You and I both know that, the Role Caster has authority to strip you of all your powers and your role, I can take the role away, I won't be able to give it to anyone else, and you would still have all your powers, but not the role. And I know that's what you covit the most. And you can not lie to me, I have know you for far to long." the Queen than turned to Ace, "Your choice."

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 pm

The Hatter shook her head, "I'd never insult you." she said simply. "Everyone looses their head once in a while...." she whispered.

Ace looked at the White Queen, "What will happen if I choose to go with you?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 pm

The Queen looked at Ace and with a small smile spoke softly, "You would stay at the castle, you could go where ever you wished. Well almost everywhere. There would be people to talk to, books to read...and we will have are best people trying to find a way for you to get home..." than the Queen turned back to the Hatter, "Yes, everyone looses there heads once in a while, just do not make it a habit. Or I might lose my head." she waved her hand and got back onto the horse.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Ace nodded, thought about the odds and sighed. "I'll go with you." he said to the White Queen.

The Hatter's mouth dropped, "What?" she asked. SHe shook her head and sighed, "Fine fine fine, have it your way. But do come and visit me in the Field of Tea." she said, taking off her hat and pulling out her brothers cane. She put her hat back on and walked towards the path she came, "Oh, and do mind the long you stay the more you go." and with that she left.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next