Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness of the Hatter

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madness of the Hatter - Page 5 Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:08 am

{lol. Yes I am. Razz I am lucky too. ^-^}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:20 am

{Yes, you are. xD I'm only on, page 3.... orz}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:46 am

"Hey Hatter~! Why do you always ask that?"
"And Hatter~ Why are you talking to yourself?"

Lo and behold, there was Tweedle Dee and Dum, both in disguise, wearing identical... well a grin from Lucas and a smile for Sophia, on their faces. Their voices wear in faint whispers and Dee was in front of Victoria, while Dum was behind her, gently grabbing the back of her dress.

"We heard," Sophie pushed her glasses up, as she was the one who found out everything. Like she always did...
"what's going on..." Lucas grinned, thinking about all the fights that could possibly start in the future.
"And we wanted in on it." They both nodded.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:51 am

Victoria smiled madly, "Ive been wondering when you two would show up. Never miss a good show, do you Dee? Dum?" she said. "If you want in, go right ahead, I wont stop you. Why would I? Why wouldn't I? Life is filled with numerous question, is it not? Oh and go find a maid and butler. I'm 'borrowing' these so go find some poor child for you to pick on. Off you go. But where do you go off? A cliff? That wouldn't be smart since you could die from doing so..."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 am

"But when do we not show up~?" Lucas grinned with a shrug. "And we'd never miss a good show~ We would have to be as mad as you~"
Sophia gently sighed at her brother. "It was his idea all along. He heard about the new Alice and wanted to go pick on the poor soul. I can go get the disguises." She said and pushed up her glasses up before skipping off.

{Oh. I'm not the only night owl. xD}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:03 am

"To the well organized mind,

Puck looked at the two twins, Dee and Dum, with a cat like grin on his face. He watched them with slightly narrowed eyes, not saying anything as he listened and watched the Hatter interact with the two Twiddles. It was rather entertaining to say the least.

Ceil sighed as he looked at the Queen's back, than with a slight bow he turned and walked away leaving the Queen by herself, he walked back in to the Red Castle slowly, at a slow pace. He walked by three people just standing in the middle of the large hallway, doing nothing, if the Queen saw this there would be some major problems. He sighed again. Should I say something? Do I want to say something is the question.... he turned on his right heel and than turning a blind eye to the fact that the three where doing nothing and walked up a set of stairs.

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:10 am

Dee's eyes flicked over to Puck, his grin never fading. "And you. Nice seeing you too~"

Sohpia had stopped skipping and was now aimlessly wandering through the rather large castle. "Where am I?" And to think... I'm the smarter one. She pushed her ever-falling glasses up as she kept looking around, trying to find a maid and a butler.

Last edited by miss.alice on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:55 am

{Ahh...^^' buddy...Puck is in his human form...not a cat. ^^'}

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:24 am

{Fixed it. Sorry. ^^'}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:46 am

Puck smiled fully now as he spoke, "Yea, it's nice seeing you too." he looked away with a smile before starting to look around the castle walls, they seemed to be packed of paintings of the Queen and chopped off heads, and other...not very nice things.

I am so glad that I didn't even have to deal with that, that would have been a very large headache that I would never want. Ceil thought to himself as he turned around a corner into another smaller hallway. He glared at each passing person.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:52 am

Dee slowly turned in a circle, scanning the walls. "The red queen sure does have a taste in art, no?"

After a moment or two of searching, Dum finally found a maid. She quickly knocked the girl out, then dragged her to a storage closer. Minutes later she stepped out, now in a maid's dress. She started walking down the hallways again, looking down at her glasses. I can't see without these, but no one else here wears them... She cursed under her breath.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:00 am

"I think that it goes with out saying that the White Castle, has just a little bit more flare than...this." Puck waved his hands out at the walls with a slight smile. Insulting the Red Queen in her own home, was something that he always looked forward to doing. His eyes narrowed into slits as he saw two guards at the end of the hallway, they seemed to be listing in on there maddening conversation. A evil looking grin spread across his face. "You know, I am glad my Queen sent me, I get to have some fun with my food." his voice came out like a purr.

Ceil walked past a maid and something caught his attention, Where those...glasses? he stopped abruptly and turned his head to look at the walking maid. Trying to figure out why she would have glasses.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:07 am

Dee clicked his tongue. "I don't think taunting in the enemies' territory is such a good idea~" He looked over at the guards, a wicked grin crossing his features.

Something caught the corner of Dum's eye and they widened as she slowly came to a stop. She turned slowly and mentally panicked by what she assumed to be, the blurry form of Ceil. A stream of profanities went though her mind. "Ermm... I, uh, found these s-sir." She stuck the hand with the glasses out to him.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:15 am

"Dee, who ever said that the Cat had good idea's?" the soft reply came with Puck clapping Dee on the back. "Plus, I've never fought in my human form before... it should be fun." he really was mad, but I guess when you came to Wonderland you should expect that from people.

Ceil slowly reached out his hand and plucked the pair of glasses out of her hands like he was plucking something out of a bowl of scorpions. He gazed at her suspiciously, "Where did you find the glasses miss?"

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:19 am

{BRB~ gotta take a shower~}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:42 am

Victoria had been lost in her own world and snapped out of it. "Oh? Where did Ms. Dum go? Dee, I think you should take better care of your sister. There is a madly sickening man here, you should know him. Ciel is the whole reason why we're here. If he hadn't being snooping in my business in the first place, none of this would've happen. Really, how impulsive and stupid the male species of Underland are. Even my mad mind can't get my head around the thought. Wait, why would my head wrap around it? I don't think my skull is flexible for it to do that. But it would be mind boggling, wouldn't it? A simply mad idea, is it not?" she said, while walking past the guards. She smiled and said, "Messing with them is like making you hag of a Queen angry but 10 times worse. Have fun getting your butt kicked!" She walked away and kept on pondering about her simply mad questions.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 am

"Do you think that she ever get's tired of being mad? I know I don't. I love being mad. I'm as bonkers as anyone in Underland. But I just thought that I should ask I mean, she's madder than us all..." Puck slowly reached into the sleeves of his jacket where he hid to of his daggers. "Dee, would you like to have some fun?" Puck flashed out the daggers with a grin, "Come on boys...let's dance."

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:21 am

"Dum? She went off to find disguises. And she can handle everything on her own~" Dee shrugged. "And if she ever got tired of being mad, Underland would get tired of being Underland." He set his hand on his hip, where his sword lay. "And Puck, I would love too."

The poor girl was about terrified by this point. Not being able to see didn't help. "A-ahh... I found them on the table at the end of t-the hall." She turned, looking back at the brown blob which she believed to be a table.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:28 am

Ace awoke on the ground and the first thing he felt was pain. Due to the adrenaline rush from the fight, he hadn't felt it as bad as he did now. He staggered up from the floor and coughed several times. He went over to his bed and sat down. Taking off the shirt he was wearing, he inspected his upper body. There was a dark blue mark where Ciel had kicked his gut and several more along his sides. He sighed and flopped down. "If only this world had some aspirin....."

To Victorias surprise, she walked into the same hall Ciel and Dum were in. But, she was behind Ciel and from here she could see that the poor girl had taken off her glasses. She sighed and sat back to watch the fun.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:33 am

Puck threw one of his beloved daggers, it sliced through the air and almost hit one of the Red Queens guards in the head, it landed with a "Thud" in the wall next to his head. "If my Queen finds out about this, tell her we were provoked okay?" Puck mumbled as he flew through the space in between them and the guards.

Ceil turned around and looked at where she had said she had found them and saw a table, he turned back around and slipped the glasses in to his pocket with a frown, "I think that I will keep these for a while..." he paused and looked down at her, "What's your name?"

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:48 am

Victoria frowned, un-amused. Ciel taking the poor girls glasses was a foolish thing to do. Now, she won't be able to see much-less act like a maid. She stayed in her place and waited to see what Dum would do.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:32 am

Dee smirked, watching the other guard run toward him as he unsheathed his sword. "Will do~" He said before stepping aside with a twirl. "Whoops~"

Dum could faintly make out the form of the Hatter behind Ceil but made no indication. "But wa-" She caught her tongue and slowly breathed out. "My name? Emily sir. May I ask why?" She looked up at the blur of his head.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:42 am

size=18]"To the well organized mind,[/size]

Puck lashed out with one of his feet, landing a solid kick in the second guards gut. "Oh, please tell me that you are going to be more of a challenge than this. Hesh Dum and Ana can do better than you!" Puck just stood back and waited for the guards next move.

Ceil was still looking at her, trying to figure out if he had ever seen her before, but even if he hadn't that wouldn't be a new thing considering the fact that the Red Queen always had different people in and out of her castle, "Just it a harmless question Emily." he added evenly.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:52 am

"Hey! Don't talk about my sister like that." Dee hissed softly, slashing one guard in the back and stepping out of the way of another.

Dum bit on her tongue, holding back a sigh of relief. "T-Then, may I go on my way, sir?" She (somewhat) locked eyes with him.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:59 am

Victoria watched everything unfold with Ciel and Dum. It wasn't amusing but, her being the Hatter and ever so loyal to those around her (depending how much she liked them) would take Dum to find some more glasses. Or she could be mad enough to get them back from Ciel. She liked option 2 the best. A Hatter that would turn down an opportunity like this wasn't mad at all. Only cowardly. She wasn't cowardly and she was indeed mad. You could say she is as mas as a Hatter. Which she was.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next