Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness of the Hatter

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Madness of the Hatter - Page 7 Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:52 pm

The Hatter sighed and tapped her cane on the floor into a rhythm, "I'm afraid so. But one we gain what we have lost, we can get out of.......... these hideous clothes." she said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 pm

"I find them rather handsome..." Puck looked down at the red outfits as he spoke in a very fine British accent. He didnt know how he pulled it off having heard the accent only twice.W
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:05 pm

The Hatter looked at Puck and said, "British now are we?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:08 am

"To the well organized mind,

"British? No. Mad? Yes." Puck grinned as he looked over at the Hatter, "You know...the White Queen and you would get along, amazingly if you both weren't as mad as you are."

The White Queen looked out the window that was in her room, her hand resting on the wall next to her, she turned with a soft sigh, as her dark blue gown rustled against the floor, "Hatter, does your sister hate me? Are we opened or are we closed?" she asked in her soft voice.

The old Hatter looked at his Queen with a frown, and his head tilted, "Why is a raven like a writing desk? Nither question has an answer." he watched as she slowly moved across her room, worried about the wound that might be paining her.

"Hatter, I think that when this is all over, I might have an answer to why a raven is like a writing desk." came her reply.

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:39 am

"Until someone rips my beating heart out,"

"I am madder than most yes that may be true. But my guess is as to why we don't get along very well is a matter of ones pride, which would be mine. As mad as I am, madness is not the only thing that makes me who I am." she said. She stopped playing with her cane and headed out of the room, "Dee, Dum, and of course Cheshire, I do so hope to see you around in the castle. Try not to expose yourselves, especially you Dee. You're a bit too... How you say? Oh yes! Mad for your own sake. Dum's quite good at hiding the fact that she's as mad as a Tweedle Twin can be. Ta~." With that, the Hatter left them.

"I'll stay by your side protecting you."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 am

We know a little about a lot of things;

"Some how I really don't think it's a matter of pride, I think it's more that you two are too scared to be friends. Our Queen got close to the old Hatter and looked what happened? She cares for you that much is evident." Puck whispered as he looked around him and then he closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. His body started to disappear, like sand being blown by wind, it swirled up and around and went into a form of a cat.

"You know why a Raven is like a writing desk and you haven't told me? How rude." The Old Hatter looked at the Queen with his lip out like a small child.

"I said that I might have an idea of why a Raven is like a writing desk, but it's more of an inkling now that I think about it." she looked over her shoulder at her old friend, "When it's over I'll tell you my inkling. Promise."

just enough to make us dangerous.
~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:54 am

The Hatter heard what Puck had said and said to her mad self, "If I was scared of something, it would be that. After all, what if they died? The mere thought of it would drive me into a higher-level of madness, yes it would!"

Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 am

We know a little about a lot of things;

"My dear Hatter, sometimes...taking that risk of being more mad, is what pays off. You, and her, both mad, both crazy. But, so much love in the both of you it evens it all out. So...go jump, and be mad. Forget about fear." Puck's voice floated to her on the wind, and then, with a final pop he was gone.

"It's still rude!" he mumbled darkly.

The White Queen turned and looked back out the window, "I know, dear mad one, I know."

just enough to make us dangerous.

~Dean Winchester

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:16 am

"No, satisfaction didn't bring me back."

The Hatter looked back, but only for a second. "Taking risks are we now, Hattress? My my my. And here I had thunk a thought that I was beginning to think that I knew every aspect of myself. There goes my attempt at thinking. Time for risk-taking. Did I just rhyme? I think I just did." she mumbled to herself. Now, she was off to find where Ciel had dropped poor beaten up Ace.

Ace woke up again, his eyesight was terribly blurred. It took him a few moments before they finally refocused. Then he slowly and carefully sat himself up. He took a quick look around and noted that he was back in the same room. He sat himself onto the chair and sighed heavily. His body ached and screamed with pain. "I sure ope I don't have any broken ribs..." he mumbled.  

"It was the madness."

The Cheshire stated, his lips sliding into his familiar mad grin.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:36 pm

"I'm burning up a sun...."

Puck popped back into the White Queen's castle and floated around the many rooms, he could feel her. He knew where she was, and so he lazily started to float towards her. Along the way, he unscrewed a chandler, gave the wrong directions to someone, and laughed loudly when someone was alone, and when they turned to see who was there...no one was. He so did enjoy his job. He floated through the doorway and seeing that it was the Old Hatter and the Queen, dropped down to two legs. "You shouldn't be out of bed yet my Queen, you are hurt."

"Since when does that stop me Puck?" Tatiana turned and looked at him, "Did the fake queen let him go? Do we have Ace, Alice, THE BOY, back?" she took a few steps forward, but the strain that it put against her recently stitched up side had her stopping short, "And where is the Hatter? She needs to be here, the way is neither shut, nor open, and that is a problem."

The Old Hatter looked around the room, and when he saw the cat come in, he ran over to his hat, picked it up, "MY hat. Don't touch." and hugged it close to him.

"Just to say good bye."
~The Tenth Doctor
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 am

Victoria twirled her cane and walked the halls humming madly to herself. Nothing was wrong and she was pretty sure she was going the right way. She was always right, even when she was wrong. If she was wrong, she would take a left. "My my my, where has that blasted boy gone? He better not be bleeding to death. That would certainly be very very bad."

Ace had, for the past few minutes, attempted to stand. Breathing hurt, moving hurt, living hurt. But he wasn't a quitter. No, he would try and try again before he let things get the best of him. He sat down again and breathed slow and deep. Sweat drops had formed on his brow and his face was flushed red due to the amount of pain he was in. He tried again. He held onto the chair and stood up. After a few moment's of being stable, he let go of the chair. Ace grabbed onto it again only seconds later because he was going to fall. He sighed and made way towards the door. He never intended to stay here. He wanted to free that Hatter, along with her hat, and then escape.  

"It was the madness."

The Cheshire stated, his lips sliding into his familiar mad grin.
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:28 am

Sometimes…..
The Darkness just eats away at us…….

Puck looked at the Queen and for the first time in a long time felt ashamed, "No...the fake Queen still holds him in her castle. The Hatter is there still as well."

Ana looked at Puck, then looked at the Old Hatter, a small smile forming on her face, "You know...that just might work to our advantage."

"You know Mad Little Queen, when you get that look on your face...I have a feeling that things are about to get exciting."

Leaving us broken……..
And unrecognizable.

Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Karou Heiwajima Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:22 am

Ace staggered towards the door with the chair balancing him. He was hurting but he could get out of the room at least and find another one to hide in until dusk. "A room with a window. Let's find one." he uttered. He opened the door slightly before opening it wide open, allowing him and his handy dandy chair to hobble out.

Victoria continued to walk around until she heard a door open. So she hide behind some blood red curtains. After a few moments she heard slow and clanky footsteps. Did she know anyone who made those kinds of sounds? If not, she surely would like to befriend such a strange walking person. She peaked behind the curtains. To her utter dismay, she found a beaten up Ace with a chair to help him keep up right. "What a disappointment. Well, at least I found what I was looking for." she muttered to herself.

"It was the madness."
Karou Heiwajima
Karou Heiwajima
Unknown Poet
Unknown Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7