Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness of the Hatter

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madness of the Hatter - Page 2 Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 pm

"To the well organized mind,

"Lets move..." the Queen gave the order and than with strength that surprised even her, grabbed Ace by his shirt and hauled him up onto the horse behind her. "Hatter." the Queen gave her a small nod and than they were riding off.
"My Queen, you didn't make her bow...she didn't pay the proper respect to you..." one of the knights that was closest to them looked up at her with a weird glance.
"Why make her pay homage to someone she dislikes? I may be her Queen, but she doesn't like me, I will not make her bow, that instills more hate. Why would I want that?"

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Ace was surprised when he was lift up by the Queen. "Um... hate to bother you with questions, but why don't you and the Hatter get along?" he asked.

The Red Queen sighed, "Where is my afternoon tea?!" she yelled.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Tatiana laughed as she looked ahead of her, "One, I am the Queen and if you didn't get enough from what just took place, I have enough power to strip her or her wonderful role. And two? Well I knew her brother better than she did, and I respected him more as the Hatter than I do her. But that's just because she hasn't proven herself to be a good Hatter. And I also don't think that she respects me as Queen, even though I have done more than anyone could have guessed, the last time Alice was here, we had a great war, and I became Queen, and have stayed Queen for a long time...but she doesn't like that...at least I don't think she likes that. And well she is the Mad Hatter, so I don't know what goes through her mind." The Queen looked up at the setting sun and than looked around the territory. "It's getting dark...we need to move faster!"

"It's...it's on it's way my...my Queen." the Knight of Hearts looked at there queen, fearfully.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Ace nodded, "I see... Whoa! Why do we have to move faster? You afraid of the dark or something?" he asked.

Valentina glared at nothing, "Hurry it up then! Also, what is my sister up to? Not that I care, but is she doing something out of ordinary?" she demanded.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 pm

"I am not afraid of the dark, I am more afraid of whats in the dark, and if you were anything like Alice you would know." she mumbled as she spurred her horse to move faster, the guards were running next to them.

"I...I don't know what your sister is up to...but, I could find someone who might know..." the Knight stuttered as he looked at his Queen and everyone that was around her, "I...I...might be able to get the new Hatter...."

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:37 pm

"Then why are you standing there?!?!??! Get going before I decide otherwise!!!"

Ace huffed, "Well excuse me for not being like Alice." he said. Though he remembered some stories Alice had told him when he was younger. There was one about a..... oh what was it called....
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:43 pm

"Don't take it too hard, since your going to be called Alice for awhile..." she laughed as they flew over a log laying in the middle of the trail, the knights lept after them and they kept racing on and on. Hoping to beat the setting sun, and getting into the Castle before anything happened.

"Y-ye-yes my Queen." Ceil bowed and than ran out of the room with other knights running after them. When they reached the court yard he stopped and waited for them to all fall in line, before he started to talk, "We have to get the Hatter. To the tea of fields, and we can't let the White Queen know...do you understand?" they all nodded and than they were running out the gate as Ceil mounted up onto his horse and chased after them, listening to the dogs bark as they searched for the sent.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Name: Ceil
Looks Like:Madness of the Hatter - Page 2 Mr91sh
Personality: TBPO
Role: Knight of Hearts
Family: None
History: Your not going to find out
Other: N/A

{This is my form for Ceil. }
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Ace nodded, "Alright." he said. He almost fell off and his hands wrapped around the White Queen. He blushed, "S-s-sorry." he said.

The Hatter was back in the Field of Tea and she drank her always luke warm tea. She heard hounds bark far off in the distance.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Name:Valentina Spark
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter - Page 2 1zlq7g7
Personality: The polar opposite of her sister. She has a very short temper, not easily pleased and easily annoyed.
Role: The Red Queen
Family: The White Queen
History: TBA
Other:
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Tatiana just chuckled as she came up onto the ridge that over looked the castle, "There it is...my home." she came to a halt and pointed down at it, the wind blowing her hair slightly, the knights came to a screeching halt and were breathing heavily. The Queen started again this time a a slower pace so that Ace could take it all in.

They were on the Field of Tea ten minutes later and surrounding the table that was housing the Hatter.
"It's nice to see you again, Hatter. How have you been?" Ceil asked as he motioned and had her picked up underneath her arms and carried over so that she was in front of them.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:06 am

Ace followed the White Queen and looked around slowly so that he could take it all in. "This place is...... better than I pictured it..... Oh but that's because grandma always talked about this place."

She still had her tea in her hand. She twisted and turned until it looked like she was sitting on an invisible chair. She sipped her tea and sighed, "What is it you want now? Do you need more tea? I already said I refuse. Oh and I'm just as mad as always. You need to stop asking me such a stupid question."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 am

"Alice liked it here, at least I think that she liked it here..." they had reached the gate and she jumped down from the saddle and handed off the horse to one of the waiting attendants. "I'll show you to your room.." she spoke as after she said 'thank you' to the attendant, than as she passed each tree she said something to them to help them grow and to be happy. "Are you coming Ace?" she asked as she turned and looked at the boy still sitting on her horse.

"You amaze me...and no, we don't want your mad tea. But my Queen wants you...yes, yes she does. And I of course am going to bring you to her." Ceil looked down at her with a smile, "Let's go...bring her." he turned his horse around and started back.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:20 am

The Hatter twisted in the mens arms, "Let me down! I do not wish to go so I won't!" she said. She wished she could grab her hat and grab something out of it. "I swear, everytime I see you Ceil, I wish to poison your tea." she said, finally giving up.

Ace got off the horse and followed after the queen. "Oh she liked it here alright. She spoke about it almost every time she told me the story of Wonderland."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:25 am

"Alice always said it wrong, it has always been Underland, but she never got it, not from the first..." Tatiana walked up the steps after lifting her gown an inch above the ground so she didn't trip. "And that's good. We missed her, the old Hatter more than anyone..." she added softly.

"You say that every time we see each other. And yet? I'm still alive and breathing." it also helped with the fact that he didn't drink tea, or anything that he didn't prepare himself. "And even if you don't wish to go, you are." Ceil chuckled as he looked at her.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:29 am

"You know what this is called? Abuse, no...... It's what he said on the way here. You're kidnapping me! Plus, ever since you've met me you've made sure I can't grab my hat. Coward." she taunted.

Ace nodded, "Is that so... Well, I guess that's why the Hatter brought me here right?" he said. "But I thought the Hatter was a guy."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:33 am

"Yes. The old Hatter was a guy...he..he..." the Queen stopped and blinked a few times to keep back the tears that she knew would fall soon, "He died, that's why we have the knew Hatteress. No, the Hatter brought you here for her own selfish reasons. She was bored and that's why she brought you here. And now, I have to find a way to get you back, unless you diced that you want to stay here.." she mumbled as she opened the doors to the great hall.

"You should be better prepared Hatter. And he who?" Ceil stopped his horse and looked at her, this was interesting news.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:38 am

The Hatter mentally slapped herself, which hurt, "No one that concerns you Ceil. But if you must know I'm talking about......." she had to think for once, "My brother. He met Alice and she told him many things." she said lying through her teeth.

Ace flinched and looked away from the queen, "I see. But you know, she may be hurting inside. She may claim that she brought me here because of her being bored but she might want to know more about her brother by experienceing the same thing he did." he said.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:47 am

"I doubt that, what the old Hatter experienced with Alice was love. So in less you are planing on falling in love with our wonderful Hatter, she brought you here cause she was board. And if she would talk to me, I would be able to tell her something very important about her brother, but as you see each time we talk, I want to become like my sister and cut her head off. But seeing as I am the peaceful one in our family and I care more about life than my sister or my mother, I can't cut off peoples heads, not that I would really want to but, you get what I am saying...." the Queen walked up most steps and down a long hall way and than opened a door, "This was the room that Alice had the second time that she was here...it's the same as it was when she was here..." and than she left.

"You know you love the Hatter, even though she is mad...but than aren't we all?" Puck appeared behind her and nestled on her shoulders. his tail wrapping around her neck."Would you like to know something funny?" he asked with a purr.

"You lie. Who are you talking about? The Queen's love Puck?" Ceil asked with a sneer, as he kicked his horse into a gallop and made the other knights run after him.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:54 am

The Hatter smirked, "I lie all the time, don't you know? I'm as mad as a Hatter and I can't go an hour without tea. I highly doubt Valentina loves Puck by the way. She'd have to be as mad as I am and that's saying something, don't you agree?" she asked. "Also, I don't plan on telling you anything about who he is. I'd would be out of my mind. Oh wait, already am, sorry."

Ace nodded and waited for the queen to leave. Then he jumped onto the bed and sighed, "My life's a mess........."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:02 am

"I was talking about your Queen, Tatiana. My Queen's sister...but your Queen is about as mad as your are, I mean keeping the old Hatter alive, ha! And not even letting you know. She's out of her mind more than you are!" Ceil started to laugh and laugh as he saw the Red Queen's castle.

"Yes I know I love her, just as I love the old Hatter, maybe even less, but...that is no matter what do you have to tell me Puck?" The Queen walked down into the library and plopped down into a seat as Puck jumped off her shoulders and landed in his human form.

"How would you like it if the Hatter was...I don't know, kiddnapped? And lets say she told the kidnappies about 'Alice' and the kidnappies decide to start a new war? All hearsay of course...but what if that were to happen?" he asked as he leaned down and pressed a quick kiss onto her frozen lips.

"What?!"

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:05 am

The Hatter froze and her eyes widened, "What did you say..?" she asked.

Valentina hastily paced back and forth, "Where is Ceil? He's taking too long!!!!"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:13 am

"The White Queen and Puck are in love like l-o-v-e type love..." he stopped again and looked back at her, "Oh, you mean the other thing...about your brother, the Hatter? I don't know what your talking about." and than he moved everyone forwards so that they passed through the gate, he jumped off the horse, grabbed the Hatter hat and threw it to one of the guards and than picked up the now hat less Hatter and carried her to the main hall where the Queen was waiting.

"The Hatter, I was just asking you what you would do if she got kidnapped? You know, you amuse me...your emotions. When we kiss it's a different look on your face, when you get mad you become cold and you don't let it get to your head, when I tell you something that you don't like, it's just amazing. I only have two emotions. Love," he touched her cheek and smiled, "And well whatever you would say to describe me as a cat." Puck grinned wolfishly as he kissed her again, "Someone's coming..." and than he was back to a cat.

"I'm glad that I amuse you..." she mumbled darkly as she quickly composed herself. "Has the Hatter really been kidnapped Puck?" she looked over at the cat, hoping beyond hope that what he was saying was nothing.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:19 am

Valentina spotted Ceil walk in with a hat-less Hatter in his arms, "Your brought me the Hatter? What use is she? All she does is make tea and hats."

The Hatter looked at her, "Shut it, old hag. I do these things because I want to. Even an idiot could tell that much. But then that's making idiots look bad, isn't it?" she said.

Valentina glared at her, "How dare you say that!"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:25 am

"I brought the Hatter because she knows what the White Queen has been up to, and she also knows something else about someone new. But I figured that since she didn't want to tell me that she might want to tell you." Ceil looked at the Red Queen before dropping down to his knee's and hung his head and looked at the floor.

"Maybe...myabe not? Who am I too know? Ask Alice...or someone else." Puck floated out the door and down the hallway humming some crazy tune that the Hatter knew.

"I fell in love with a flipping crazy cat...who never answers a question inless it's with a question." she mumbled darkly before she stood up and turned towards the door where a person had just appeared. "Yes?"

"The...Hatter, we can't find her."

"Thank you, go and get Alice for me....and than go and get something to eat, I am sure that the Cook will be happy to feed someone." she smiled softly before sending the man away.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next