Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness of the Hatter

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madness of the Hatter - Page 6 Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 am

"To the well organized mind,

"It was a complement! Hesh, I thought that it was nice myself, but you know you never know with the Tweedles. Now do you?" Puck asked the oncoming guard, Puck moved out of the way quickly and stuck out his foot watching the guard fall like a rock. "Your not that smart are you?" he asked the fallen man as he bent down and wacked him over the head with the butt of his dagger.

"No." one word, and he didn't add anything else to that, before grabbing her arm and starting to walk away.

death is but the next great adventure." .
~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

http://www.ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:07 am

Now, Victoria would act. "Wait wait wait, my dear Knight of Hearts. You haven't the right mind to take that child in you are forcing to take with you. Tell me, how is a raven like a writing desk? I haven't the mind to figure it out yet. Well, do you know?" she asked, her cane twirling as she moved her fingers.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:11 am

"Didn't really sound like it Mr. Riddle Man~" Dee flipped backward, launching a kick at an on coming guard. "They really are not that smart."

Dum bit harder on her tongue, relaxing herself to not thrash out like a child. She kinda looked over at him, gulping softly. "W-Why not sir?" Then she looked over at Victoria, her eyes showing the slightest bit of fear.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:18 am

{I want you both to know that if I pass out on my wonderful keyboard I will have to beat something with a very sharp and pokey stick.}

"I'm a cat you want a riddle go to the Hatter she can pull one out of her hat for you." Puck mumbled as he picked up the guards feet and started to drag him into the nearest room. "I think that the Red Queen needs to think about her guards..." he added with a snort.

Ceil turned around and looked at the Hatter, "Well, you know, in till you spoke you would have made a really good maid... no one would have even known." Ceil shrugged as he made his smart alike remark.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:23 am

{...is that something me? D: }

"I thought you love riddles! Ugh nevermind." Dee grabbed the two nearest guards, dragging them to the same room. "You think with the times you guys have already gotten in she would have gotten better men..."

When Ceil wasn't looking, Dum quietly rose her other hand, placing a finger against her lips to signify to the Hatter to not give her spot away. She let her hand drop with a small smile.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:24 am

{o.O o-okay.}

Victoria smiled, while slowing walking towards the two. She nodded, telling Dum to be at ease, "Really? You think so? Oh but you noticed but then again I can't see you as one of us. Seeing you beat up Ace wasn't the best idea nor was taking that girls glasses. I believe you owe Miss Emily an apology and let her be on her way. I do believe she has someone to take care of in the next the hall, the third door to the right." she said. She was about a yard away from Ciel now, "Ciel, let Miss Emily go. You want to spar? Don't think about denying it, I can see it in your dark voids you call eyes."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:28 am

"Oh I do love riddles, but, I don't like giving them. Who does?" The Cheshire Cat scoffed as he looked over at Dee, "You would think, but she doesn't. Think I mean." he let the man's feet fall down to the ground.

[color=red]Ceil didn't smile but he did let go of the girls arm, "You know Hatter, one of these days someone is going to kill you and I for one can't wait in till that happens.' he mumbled as he stepped away from the girl as an added measure.

{No. Something. Not Someone I don't know what I would poke with a sharp pokey stick.}

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:33 am

Heavily rolling his eyes, Dee dragged the last guard over. "Of course not. She has to small of a brain in that big head of hers." He shrugged lightly.

'Emily' gently rubbed her arm, watching the red mark he left for a long moment before bowing slightly. "I shall leave now." She said before heading off in the direction Hatter told her.

{Oh. Whew. Okay, good. ^^'}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:36 am

"It is a wonderfully large head isn't it?" Puck looked like he had never even thought about it before. "You know...I really wonder how that happened when her sister has a perfectly normal head, it's mad yes, but normal." he seemed to ponder that for a second. "Do you think that we should take there outfits so we blend in better?" Puck turned and looked at Dee as he asked the question.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:37 am

The Hatter smiled, "Thank you. Now run along Miss Emily. You have something important to take care of in the room I informed you about. Go now or never hold your peace." she said. She pulled on the jewel on top of her cane, revealing a thin blade. "Now, Ciel. Give the girl the glasses. I informed her of who owns it."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:42 am

"How about I say no and you leave me Queen's castle?" he asked with a sigh, he knew that that was never going to happen but at the moment he really didn't want to fight with the Hatter or anyone that had to deal with the Hatter or anyone one from Ana's court. It was just too much at the moment.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:44 am

Dee looked over at Puck, a slightly disgusted look on his face. He shook his head. "Not really no. And the reason her head is so big is because it's full of nothing but air~" He glanced back at the door. "It'd be a good idea, since Dum isn't back with our disguises yet..."

'Emily' bowed her head in respect, before turning on her heel and walking toward the hall. The only thing was.. was that she ran into the wall. Her face flushed and she slowly inched away. 'Probably would have been a good idea to grab my glasses before going, but oh well.' She scooted to the third door (she hoped), and gently knocked.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:47 am

Puck's head swiveled to the door and he pulled out another dagger from some where and went to stand behind the door. "Who is it?" he called out in a soft voice.

Ceil did take the glasses out of his pocket and set them on a stand that was next to him, maybe she would just leave him alone now. He doubted that. He really did.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:51 am

Victoria smiled, "Good boy. Once a dog is trained, it'll never go against someones word. Isn't that right, Ciel? Well, I'll be taking those, if you don't mind, which I know you do and I'll be seeing you around." she said, walking by him, the sword pointed at him, "You won't be seeing me though. I do so believe I have business in the kitchen. I do so hope you'll enjoy the tea I'll make for you. I'll put something.... extra in it. Just for you."
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:53 am

{My momma is kicking me off, I'm sorry guys! I wish that I could stay on but she says no.}
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:55 am

{gtg bye~!! Merry Christmas~!!!}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:55 am

{bye bye!!}
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:56 am

"The blind one that just ran into a wall. Oooooow... headache." Sophia replied, rubbing her forehead.

Dee suddenly got happy. "Dum!"

"Who else?!"

{alright~ night buddy~!}
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:31 am

Puck stood back up the dagger disappearing from view as he through open the door to the room that they where hiding in. "I didn't know that you where blind..." he mumbled as he looked at her.

"Did you just call me a dog?" Ceil asked as he looked at her with a glare.That was a little over the line Hatter.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:03 am

The Hatter smiled and quickly grabbed the glasses. She bowed and backed away from Ciel, "Did I offend you? So sorry, totally unintentional. Oh, by the way, I will have my revenge on you someday. And it won't be poison." she said before walking off into another hallway.
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:58 am

"Only partially. But almost-pretty much blind without my glasses." Dum gently rubbed the mark on her forehead from hitting the wall awhile back. "May I come in?"

Dee looked down at the guard and quickly stripped him of his uniform. 'Awkwarrrrd.' "I'm going to go change bye." He said, walking over to the closet that was attached to the room to change.
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amour Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:36 am

The Cat looked around the room before stripping the other guards clothes and walking out of the room, "Yeah you can come in now..." he mumbled as he fled past her.

"no that would be way to easy. Wouldn't it?" Ceil turned around and went to walk away. "Do whatever you want to do...I really don't care." and than he walked away.

~Albus Dumbledore
Amour
Amour
Time Lady
Time Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 am

"Thanks..." Dum walked into the door, sighed, grabbed the handle and opened it before walking in. She squinted as a door opened and her twin walked out. And what in the world...?
"Oh my... what are you wearing?"

Dee had walked out of the closet, practically beaming as he looked down at his new outfit. "A Guard uniform~ lovely, ain't it?"

"..that is awful."
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez with a Z Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 am

"I most certainly agree. Dee, you are fit to be a Tweedle not a.......that." said the Hatter. She opened her hand, Dum's glasses neatly sitting on her pale palm, "I do so think you will see better with these. Or perhaps you like being half blind. But how would the be any fun at all? I don't see the fun in it, do you?"
Purplez with a Z
Purplez with a Z
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by miss.alice Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:03 am

Dee was practically beaming. "It's so cool though~" He paused. "Dum, Hatter's holding your glasses." He twirled around a few times, taking a good look at his new costume.

"Oh!" Dum stumbled over, then gently took her glasses back, sliding them onto her face, she blinked a few times before smiling. "Thank you Hatter. This makes everything alittle more clearer..." She glanced back at her twin, sighing silently. "Do we have to wear that?"
miss.alice
miss.alice
Famous Poet
Famous Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next